(WGoTS) Westeros Game of Thrones Sims

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(WGoTS) Was created by true intersim and Roleplay minded individuals to allow a fully immersive Roleplay by the individual - without the instruction of Mods detailing what your RP would be and the character you would have...

Keywords

Latest topics

» Endellion Greyjoy
Lady Shedowyn Lannister I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:30 pm by Endellion Greyjoy

» Latest Rumors in the Reach
Lady Shedowyn Lannister I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:58 am by BandorTyrell

» New Arrivals
Lady Shedowyn Lannister I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:34 pm by BandorTyrell

» Bandor Tyrell
Lady Shedowyn Lannister I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:18 pm by BandorTyrell

» A Short Journey
Lady Shedowyn Lannister I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:22 pm by Wenna

» House Darklyn
Lady Shedowyn Lannister I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 4:05 am by Arin_Darklyn

» Duncan Arryn
Lady Shedowyn Lannister I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:02 pm by Duncan Arryn

» The Queen interrogates Ginevra
Lady Shedowyn Lannister I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:24 pm by Ginevra Lannister

» Jon Snows Daddy *Possible SPOILER ALERT*
Lady Shedowyn Lannister I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:23 am by Brigit

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Lady Shedowyn Lannister

ShedowynLannister

Lady Shedowyn Lannister Empty Lady Shedowyn Lannister

Post by ShedowynLannister Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:10 pm

Height: 5'2"
    Build: Slender with womanly curves developing nicely
    Hair Color: Platinum
    Eye Color: a faint crystal blue (giving the impression of blindness, but she is far from blind)

Grand daughter of Terryn and Guinevere Lannister, Daughter of George and Catherine Lannister; Shedowyn Lannister is a branch on the Lannister family tree. Born on Casterly Rock, she and her older brother Aramis, have temporarily settled at Kings Landing to spend some time with their Cousins.

At the tender age of two Shedowyn exhibited a gift for music. By age four she had mastered no less than four musical instruments and by age ten claimed mastery of seven. Most times she can be found with one of her favorite instruments in hand, the flute, harp, or violin. Preferring music over the spoken word she may come across as aloof or snobbish, but that is hardly the case. She uses her music to express her emotions and to draw people to her as she loves the company of others despite her few words.

Over the yeas she has gained the nickname of "Lannister's little muse" by her father and beloved brother. A suiting name that describes her facial expressions which often have a dreamy/love-sick look to them, as if she dreams of a true love not yet found or entrapped in a surreal daydream of her own creation. Inspiration is what she calls them and it is from these that she pulls forth her most memorable and moving music pieces. Full of hopes and dreams she looks upon the world and future with childlike innocence.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:22 am