(WGoTS) Westeros Game of Thrones Sims

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(WGoTS) Was created by true intersim and Roleplay minded individuals to allow a fully immersive Roleplay by the individual - without the instruction of Mods detailing what your RP would be and the character you would have...

Keywords

Latest topics

» Endellion Greyjoy
Daegon Targaryen I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:30 pm by Endellion Greyjoy

» Latest Rumors in the Reach
Daegon Targaryen I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:58 am by BandorTyrell

» New Arrivals
Daegon Targaryen I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:34 pm by BandorTyrell

» Bandor Tyrell
Daegon Targaryen I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:18 pm by BandorTyrell

» A Short Journey
Daegon Targaryen I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:22 pm by Wenna

» House Darklyn
Daegon Targaryen I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 4:05 am by Arin_Darklyn

» Duncan Arryn
Daegon Targaryen I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:02 pm by Duncan Arryn

» The Queen interrogates Ginevra
Daegon Targaryen I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:24 pm by Ginevra Lannister

» Jon Snows Daddy *Possible SPOILER ALERT*
Daegon Targaryen I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:23 am by Brigit

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Daegon Targaryen

Daegon
    Daegon

Daegon Targaryen Empty Daegon Targaryen

Post by Daegon Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:45 am

Name: Daegon Targaryen
    Apparent Age: Early to mid-fourties
    Actual Age: Unknown
    Nicknames: The Shadow of the Stanger (or simply 'The Shadow'), KinSlayer, KingSlayer, The Black Paladin
    Official Titles: Lord of House Targaryen, King of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm
    History (Common Knowledge): Daegon was still a young boy when his father, Daegar Targaryen, stole him away from the rest of the world, shaved his head, cloaked his visage and charged him with the task of living amongst the Seven Kingdoms as a shadow. To learn from them from the inside so when his time came to take his place upon the Iron Throne he would have the knowledge of all Seven Kingdoms strengths and weaknesses, needs and desires and would therefore become a better ruler than any who had come before him. This plan, however, back fired with the untimely deaths of his father and mother, leaving only three people in all Seven Kingdoms who knew of his existence: his younger sister daena, his wet nurse and septa Lesatia, and the ever aging Maester Biggins.....
    The rest has been written via rp and must be passed on by word of mouth.
    Rumors & Whispers:
    * Some say Daegon is called The Shadow due to his uncanny ability to blend in with smallfolk and is able to move around the Red Keep unnoticed as well as appear and vanish withou a trace while within its walls.
    * A common whisper is often told about him supposedly being Knighted long ago within the Faith of the Seven as a Paladin of the Stranger, thusly earning him the nickname 'The Black Paladin.'
    * There are a few who believe Daegon to be the illegitimate son of Daegar Targaryen, believing he is indeed a Blackfyre, and not a true Targaryen.
    * Some religious fanatics believe him to be the reincarnation of Aegon I, also known as Aegon the Conquerer.
    * Some say he paid proper and honorable respects to the nephew he slew (Aedan Lannister) in the Crypts after the funeral rites. However, others believe he devoured Aedans corpse while emulating a Dragon...

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:19 pm