(WGoTS) Westeros Game of Thrones Sims

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(WGoTS) Was created by true intersim and Roleplay minded individuals to allow a fully immersive Roleplay by the individual - without the instruction of Mods detailing what your RP would be and the character you would have...

Keywords

Latest topics

» Endellion Greyjoy
Who is your favorite POV Character? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:30 pm by Endellion Greyjoy

» Latest Rumors in the Reach
Who is your favorite POV Character? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:58 am by BandorTyrell

» New Arrivals
Who is your favorite POV Character? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:34 pm by BandorTyrell

» Bandor Tyrell
Who is your favorite POV Character? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:18 pm by BandorTyrell

» A Short Journey
Who is your favorite POV Character? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:22 pm by Wenna

» House Darklyn
Who is your favorite POV Character? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 4:05 am by Arin_Darklyn

» Duncan Arryn
Who is your favorite POV Character? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:02 pm by Duncan Arryn

» The Queen interrogates Ginevra
Who is your favorite POV Character? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:24 pm by Ginevra Lannister

» Jon Snows Daddy *Possible SPOILER ALERT*
Who is your favorite POV Character? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:23 am by Brigit

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

+4
Elaena Velaryon
Vayon_Stark
Frost Mormont
Brigit
8 posters

Who is your favorite POV Character?

Brigit
    Brigit
    Admin
    Admin

Who is your favorite POV Character? Empty Who is your favorite POV Character?

Post by Brigit Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:40 pm

Want to hear who your favorite character is and why.

I'll reserve telling mine til I've heard some of yours Smile
    Frost Mormont

Who is your favorite POV Character? Empty Re: Who is your favorite POV Character?

Post by Frost Mormont Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:25 am

Tyrion, but just by a small margin. And I will be starting 'a Clash of Kings' in a few days so this may change.

Tyrion is a wonderful case of a person that doesnt really have a place in history. He knows this and see's nearly everyone in his family has having such a place.
    He is resentful of the world around him, but hasnt let it destroy him. he has shown that if it wont kill him it will make him stronger. Even if deep down he may wish for death, His need to be the man that no one believes he can be pushes him on.
    I also like his devil may care attitude.
    Tyrion (to me) has shown the most character growth of the others. But that having been said, I did say that he only edged forward by a small margin. I fully enjoy every moment I get to read about Dany, Jon and Arya and the next books may change my mind. And I do look forward to that happening.
    Vayon_Stark
    Admin
    Admin

Who is your favorite POV Character? Empty It is a tie

Post by Vayon_Stark Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:56 am

i really cant choose just one. There are several that stand out (ned was the front runner until he lost his head). But if i had to choose, at this point it would prob be Bronn. I know, I know, he doenst really have a place in the books other than to do what he is told by tyrion. But he does have a certain edge to him, he is loyal, and observant, and is not afraid to speak his mind. For some reason.. Bronn FTW.
    Brigit
    Brigit
    Admin
    Admin

Who is your favorite POV Character? Empty Re: Who is your favorite POV Character?

Post by Brigit Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:50 pm

I'll tell you my two. First is Brienne, the Maid of Tarth. The reason is easy she and I have much in commmon, though not her looks *snickers.*
    Second is Maester Aemon Targaryen because I think the depth to his character is amazing through the 4th book and also that he made some really really tough choices in his life that I absolutely admire.
    My favorites may change later though but right now after 4.5 books I still most like those two.
    Elaena Velaryon
    Elaena Velaryon
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Elaena Velaryon Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:45 pm

My favorite character is Catelyn Stark. I'm reading A Clash of Kings and love to read about all the main characters, but what I really love most about Catelyn is that she is so strong, and loyal to her home and her family. She is not overly beautiful in her looks, but what noblewoman normally has good looks? Most are ugly to be truthful. But she has a deep seated loyalty to her family, her son Robb who is King in the North and her desire to make peace and bring loyalty back home to the northmen. Her need to see her family back together, and to return to her dying father is the utmost. But the unknown is the worst for her, She doesn't know Arya is missing, she doesn't know that Winterfell has been taken, and she doesn't know what is going on with her eldest son. She is unsure what her fate will be, only that she can rely on Truth and Honor.
    Brigit
    Brigit
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Brigit Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:10 pm

I notice over time and as I keep reading the works, my favorites ping pong back and forth as the story changes. *chuckles*
    Dareon Clegane

Post by Dareon Clegane Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:48 am

My favorite character is the artist formerly known as Arya Stark. There is a feistiness about her that I love. She's only a girl, but has had to grow up quickly and doesn't take any crap from anyone. I'm only halfway through A Feast For Crows, but she's been the chapter I've looked forward to the whole series.
    wendy darkbyrd

Post by wendy darkbyrd Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:52 pm

I am only part way through the second book, but for me there are two outstandingly well writen and thought out characters, i love Arya Stark for her real feistyness, and inqusitivness. I look forward most to the Arya chapters, also having had a fairly bad start to the story Tyrion comes into his own and becomes a great character as his intelligence and wit come through the development of his story.
    Wenna
    Wenna

Post by Wenna Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:47 pm

My favorites are of course Tyrion. He's good....even when he goes against his evil money grubbing family. He has honor..even when he claims not to. He was good to Sansa, when others were not. I think if allowed, he could make Sansa a loving husband.

My next favorite is of course Arya. And R.R. Martin's wife has forbidden him to kill her off...so phew, she will at least live of the Stark children. I seriously am not liking how we are made to care about characters only find them killed as non challantly as a fly on a piece of candy.
    Kelia

Post by Kelia Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:30 pm

I would have to agree with others that at times my favorites tend to change with the books. While I like the Stark family, Jon and Arya are my two favorites. I love the closeness that they showed in the first book, and I admire their strength for continuing on despite the hardships placed before them. My other favorite is Daenarys...again for her strength and how she's matured.

Right now, I am reading A Feast for Crows and the changes in Jaime Lannister have made me laugh and at times applaude him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:06 pm