(WGoTS) Westeros Game of Thrones Sims

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(WGoTS) Was created by true intersim and Roleplay minded individuals to allow a fully immersive Roleplay by the individual - without the instruction of Mods detailing what your RP would be and the character you would have...

Keywords

Latest topics

» Endellion Greyjoy
A risque move and more... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:30 pm by Endellion Greyjoy

» Latest Rumors in the Reach
A risque move and more... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:58 am by BandorTyrell

» New Arrivals
A risque move and more... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:34 pm by BandorTyrell

» Bandor Tyrell
A risque move and more... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:18 pm by BandorTyrell

» A Short Journey
A risque move and more... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:22 pm by Wenna

» House Darklyn
A risque move and more... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 4:05 am by Arin_Darklyn

» Duncan Arryn
A risque move and more... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:02 pm by Duncan Arryn

» The Queen interrogates Ginevra
A risque move and more... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:24 pm by Ginevra Lannister

» Jon Snows Daddy *Possible SPOILER ALERT*
A risque move and more... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:23 am by Brigit

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

A risque move and more...

Brigit
    Brigit
    Admin
    Admin

A risque move and more... Empty A risque move and more...

Post by Brigit Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:40 am

Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) puts on her worst clothes wich were still considerably better than most smallfolks she saw in the cities, but would try to muck them up on the road, then looks in the mirror, she still looked much like herself so she had to do something with her hair, and bulk up her clothes somehow. grumbles and stuffs more clothing inside her clothing. Then she takes sizzors and makes some calcluated cuts in the skirt, hoping that would help disguise her some.

Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) ties her hair back in a long strip of the samecloth, fraying the ends and decides she likes that and freys the ends of all the cloth, but looking decides her hair will just not due, and takes the sizzors to the ends cutting it a bit shorter but not much. Sneaking down the hidden stair out of her solar she goes to the stable, avoiding the queensguard, and avoiding the King's road she would ride off the trail but keeping it in sight. The dapple mare was as unmistakable as she was so along the way she tried all she could do to get filty dirty along with her clothing she muddied up Dusty as well, til the fine horse looked more brown than silver.

Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall): It seemed like forever before she finally found evidence in the tracks that a large host or two of them had come that way. She tried to stay hidden and off the road as much as possible, sleeping mostly in the saddle, she trusted her horse to alert her if there was any signs of danger. She mostly saw small folk headed toward King's Landing but spoke to no one for days, eating old dried bits of bread and vegtables she had in her pack. She hoped to reach the king's camp soon, her provisions were running out quickly. That and she'd worn a hole in her boot. Wrapped in an old grey worn blanket finally she saw ahead the camp of a huge host, jumping down off Dusty she led her into camp, getting strange looks. Finding in the center a huge black and red tent surrounded by guards, no one had tried to stop her til then. But when she went up to the tent, the guards blocked her path and made quite a rucus asking who she was, "I'm no one." she kept repeating, and asking, "is this the camp of the King?"

Aedan Targaryen (aidan.braveheart) hears the noise outside of the room, he didn't think much of it keeping the valyrian sword he'd gotten from his uncle, blackfyre within his grasp he slammed the book shut and threw it on the ground standing up he calls out "will you all shut up, by the seven I'm trying to read in here" he stops looking up as he hears someone say a peasant woman is looking for him and he slides the flap open poking his head out running his eyes over the woman she was familiar and as his eyes stopped on her face he knew exactly why, through all the dirt and grime he could tell that face from any in westeros. He nods to the guards and motions her inside

Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) steps in giving but a sideways glance to the guard, her eyes go over the form of her husband before she curtesies low, "Your Grace." she kept her voice low, though she had a feeling that he wasn't going to be happy she was there. She would play her ruse and hope that he would play along then send her on her way, "they sent me with a meassage, Your Grace. Her voice soft as she stepped a bit closer to him."

Aedan Targaryen (aidan.braveheart) steps forward and grabs her by the throat with a growl whispering in her ear "what in the gods are you doing, are you insane?"

Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) shrugs, that disarming smile crosses her features even through the grime, "perhaps, but I had to see you, did you get my ravens?" her voice varily above a whisper.

Aedan Targaryen (aidan.braveheart) clenches his hand harder "yes and I just sent one back this evening telling the pyromancer to tell you I am safe and unharmed, when he looks for you and doesn't see you what do you think will happen then?" He steps back moving his hand from her throat shaking his head as he paces back and forth at the foot of his cot "of all the places in westeros, way up in the neck"

Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) shrugs again her eyes sparkling to him, "well by now they know I'm not in King's Landing surely, but I don't care, I had to see you." stepping close to him again, "if I didn't know better I'd say you weren't glad to see me, but..." lets her eyes roam over his form, she could see in his physique that he was wrether he would admit it or not, "just give me a commonfolk nickname and keep me as a camp follower?" looks at him with wide sparkling eyes.

Aedan Targaryen (aidan.braveheart) shakes his head "no, you will stay here this evening but tomorrow you ride back to king's landing this is going to be risky enough woman"

***Faded to black... paused for commercial intermittance... resumed sometime later***

Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) leans up and kisses him, rolling out of the cot, gathering her small clothes and her clothes as he watches her dress, pulling on her boots.

Aedan Targaryen (aidan.braveheart) watches her closely then looks to the roof of the tent

Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) mumbles about not resting and not resting the horse, and then something about Yoet Tully being a traitor.

Tahekus Lorch (alkandros) and the horde behind him were in no way silent as they made their way to the encampment of the King,easily spotted hours ago by his forest born scouts. Lord Lorch rode slowly up towards the king, himself dirty with smeers of blood and mud adorning his flesh and smelling of battle. Behind him rode many warriors, as well as civilians and slaves in iron chains.

Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) steps out of the tent resigned he was sending her back wrether she liked it or not, her horse had been bathed and brushed and put on fresh tack, she took the reigns wondering how they knew to do that. Looked over her shoulder at her husband, then up to the approaching Commander. Wondering if everyone knew it was her or just a few.

Aedan Targaryen (aidan.braveheart) looks from Brigit to Lord Lorch, the evening air causing him to shiver slightly he heard the ruckus of course of all the people that had been taken offering Lord Lorch a simple smile "good morning Lord Lorch, I see you were fruitful?"

Tahekus Lorch (alkandros) raised a hand to both stop the approach of his horde and to silence the few men behind him who began whispering to themselves as they saw the Dragon "One could say such thing. I have plans for slaves though, and I know it against Dragon Law, but soime laws must be broken in times of war." He said before nodding to the queen silently in greeting."

Aedan Targaryen (aidan.braveheart) nods looking behind him "I suppose I can overlook it for now, but I can't help but wonder, what are your plans for them?"

Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) mutters trying to hide behind her air, she wasn't supposed to be there, but one alone travels much faster than many, she could hardly disguise who she was now though, they all would know, grumbles that she didn't think to bring even one good change of clothing. Her punishment for riding all this way disguised he said. She had a hard time keeping ahold of Dusty, the Destrier seemed to have her a bit worked up.

Tahekus Lorch (alkandros): I know you know of my origins Lord Dragon, and because of such you should know I keep.... friends across the poison water. Friends who have friends of my fathers heritage. They have special weapons thay can come in good but wont take gold, Only take slaves or horses. "Motions to the slaves "I plan on making large order."

Aedan Targaryen (aidan.braveheart) smiles "I can make a few sacrifices for the safety of the kingdoms" he looks to Brigit and nods to the two men who would be travelling with her nodding to each "well Brigit, it's time you get back to king's landing where you belong"

Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) wines and flutters her lashes at him trying in one last silent desperate attempt to get him to let her stay. Then glancing around, she dared not make too much of a fuss it wouldn't be fitting since she could no longer hide her identity, leans over and whispers in his ear, "it was woth 100days ride." and grins at him, the closest guard helped her mount.

Tahekus Lorch (alkandros) only shakes his head lightly at the Queen "Bad move you make Khaleesi. Had I not manage raly hill tribes before you and King come, you might been captured, raped or worse. Luckily though, they care more for Treasure of Winterfell tha

Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) drops her shoulder and looks at Lord Lorch, "I stayed off the King's Road and took the backwoods like we did when I was a girl." she giggles, that was her country, then back to her husband, "can I just ride quick to the Twins, please and check on my family?"

Tahekus Lorch (alkandros): However, Your Grace..... I no think it good time for Khaleesi be riding alone.... Tully last seen in Lannisport.

Tahekus Lorch (alkandros) arches a brow as she asks to make a stop at the twins then looks to Aedan "Queen is touched?"

Aedan Targaryen (aidan.braveheart) holds his hand up "no. You will return to king's landing and I will hear no further. These are dangerous times and you cannot just be riding off alone, it was stupid. I left Tristan in your care" he looks up at her knowing the words were harsh but frowning all the same "no
    w to king's landing as fast as you can get you've got two of the kingsguard with you. Now get on woman"

Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) yelps, shrugs off his words, nodding to him, "I'll obey you." the resignation sounding in her voice as she let the mare feel the back of her heels, looking back she blew her husband a kiss and rode off with "please be safe."

[04:38:54] Aedan Targaryen (aidan.braveheart) sighs shaking his head "that woman is as thick as the walls of the twins"

[04:40:33] Tahekus Lorch (alkandros) only chuckles as he dismounts and approaches the King "You just diescribe most women Lord Dragon." He then pauses and takes a look around "Stark must know you here by now, Kings Guard not hard missed. How many men come?"

[04:42:22] Aedan Targaryen (aidan.braveheart) laughs lightly "I can only hope he does, we have about 10 thousand from king's landing, 500 or so from the surrounding areas, the martell sent us about 10 thousand, and of course the Frey have offered us their assistance as well offering us an extra 5 thousand of their men. I'm awaiting the baratheon's response as of yet"

[04:45:04] Tahekus Lorch (alkandros) nods "Good. I bring three thousand warriors, not counting women and children. Lions Guard still fourty thousand strong and camping at Twins. Lannister men however....None seem be willing to fight at moment, so I have them remain at Rock and Lannisport to keep west safe....." Chuckles lightly "Trust a stag to be skiddish."

[04:46:12] Aedan Targaryen (aidan.braveheart) grins and nods "we won't need more than what we have now if we plan this the right way, as for the Lannisters they may have to if Tully is in the westerlands, I don't trust that man at all"

[04:49:05] Tahekus Lorch (alkandros): Neither do I. I no like how he try and have pissing contest with Queen. Even still I no like fact he not return to twins with tail between gills." he slowy runs a hand over his braids "What you plan Lord Dragon?"

[04:51:29] Aedan Targaryen (aidan.braveheart) crouches down picking a stick up he draws a square "this is the twins. I am planning on setting up our camp here so we're protected enough from attack but have good visibility, I've sent scouts across the neck to take a look around and see what they can. If we end up riding to winterfell then we may have to take white harbor first to cut off supplies from asshai and all"

[04:54:23] Tahekus Lorch (alkandros) squats down looking down into the dirt, "You no think Frey get.....paranoid when he see whole forces coming back to twins? And what about tully? " Examines the dirt for a moment before looking back up to the Lord Dragon "Why not we just go straight Winterfell, and Kick dog in teeth?"

[04:56:17] Aedan Targaryen (aidan.braveheart) holds a finger up "because I have reason to suspect movement in winterfell. If my feeling is right we won't need to go to them, they'll come to us and fall right into our hands. Stark have the north littered with spies so no doubt our encampment has probably been spotted and word is making it's way back but patience my friend you will have your chance, as I will have mine"

[04:59:47] Tahekus Lorch (alkandros) rubs his chin with a single hand "If weapons come in twins would make perfect vantage point.....But I no like idea of turning backs on winterfell. What say you I stay, give stark something concentrate on, loot and burn outlaying villages along north borderlands. And if they give chase, I come to you, and You and yours hit them." Smacks his fist into his palms showing what happens when a moving force hits an immovable object

[05:01:30] Aedan Targaryen (aidan.braveheart) looks up and grins "that could work, draw them out to us and his subjects would be begging for him to take the knee so they aren't the next target. How about one village a day but stay close to the neck don't venture too far north"

[05:04:13] Tahekus Lorch (alkandros): A village a day sound good. Hell if can get large enough force recruited I can kick up to two. And yes, I stay along here" Draws a small cricle where the neck would be located before drawing his dagger and slicing a line through it with a grin "Must stay along here, Close enough to get fresh water and make report to you."

[05:05:51] Aedan Targaryen (aidan.braveheart) nods "leave at least a few survivors so they can run to their self proclaimed king and tell him what is happening. The servants will be setting up tents soon enough as well as setting up a good defense for us in case we do have to fall back"

[05:10:59] Tahekus Lorch (alkandros) nods then motions to a few barbarians behind him "Slaves will help in finishing camp and.....keeping Kings Guard entertained." He said befroe the men carried over a large chest "Here Lord Dragon. Spoils so far." the men set the chest down as Lord Lorch opended it revealing all the shiny treasures inside.

[05:12:15] Aedan Targaryen (aidan.braveheart) smiles looking to Lord Lorch standing up now "you may split that as you see fit Lord Lorch, let your men take it for their hard work and you of course for yours and for commanding them"

[05:13:27] Tahekus Lorch (alkandros) shakes his head as he raises a single blood stained hand "This payment enough for me." But then nods to the two furr clothed men and allows them to take it for division amongst the mountain tribes

[05:14:40] Aedan Targaryen (aidan.braveheart) nods yawning "I need to retire. Lord Lorch if you need anything let one of the kingsguard know, we have everything from weapons to armor and more"

[05:15:44] Tahekus Lorch (alkandros) nods "Go enjoy slumber Lord Dragon, me and mine have work need done." He said before climbing back atop his steed and turning away.

[05:16:39] Aedan Targaryen (aidan.braveheart) bows to him "may your horse ride true and your day be filled with victory" he turns walking off to the make shift tent climbing inside of it and laying down keeping his longsword close to him

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:50 pm