(WGoTS) Westeros Game of Thrones Sims

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(WGoTS) Was created by true intersim and Roleplay minded individuals to allow a fully immersive Roleplay by the individual - without the instruction of Mods detailing what your RP would be and the character you would have...

Keywords

Latest topics

» Endellion Greyjoy
The Queen sees to guests... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:30 pm by Endellion Greyjoy

» Latest Rumors in the Reach
The Queen sees to guests... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:58 am by BandorTyrell

» New Arrivals
The Queen sees to guests... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:34 pm by BandorTyrell

» Bandor Tyrell
The Queen sees to guests... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:18 pm by BandorTyrell

» A Short Journey
The Queen sees to guests... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:22 pm by Wenna

» House Darklyn
The Queen sees to guests... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 4:05 am by Arin_Darklyn

» Duncan Arryn
The Queen sees to guests... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:02 pm by Duncan Arryn

» The Queen interrogates Ginevra
The Queen sees to guests... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:24 pm by Ginevra Lannister

» Jon Snows Daddy *Possible SPOILER ALERT*
The Queen sees to guests... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:23 am by Brigit

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

The Queen sees to guests...

Brigit
    Brigit
    Admin
    Admin

The Queen sees to guests... Empty The Queen sees to guests...

Post by Brigit Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:14 am

[2011/12/28 12:18] Dareon Clegane (vinyl.silversmith) walks into the chambers and announces to the queen, "Your grace. Lord Tully has arrived from Riverrun. May I show him in?"
    [2011/12/28 12:18] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) looks up at the sounds of heavy boots falling on marble flooring, lifting and setting Nova down on the chair next to her, stands, "Lord Clegane... of course... please do." she nods to him,
    [2011/12/28 12:19] Dareon Clegane (vinyl.silversmith) turns and heads for the archway where he left the man, "Lord Tully, this way please... "
    [2011/12/28 12:21] Yoet would move into the council chamber before looking over towards the familar face and the child she was with. "Hello..." He paused controlling his habit of calling her the childhood names they used to. "Greetings, my queen." He said to her knowing his place before he would lower his head in respect to her.
    [2011/12/28 12:21] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) smiles as she sees Yoet, he was quite disheveled since last she saw him and had grown more full in the chest and broad in the arms but he was still the Yoet she remembered, "Lord Tully welcome, I am sorry to hear of your parents... are you well?" motions to him to join them.
    [2011/12/28 12:22] Dareon Clegane (vinyl.silversmith) takes a place standing against the wall, out of the way of the conversation, but within range should the queen need him
    [2011/12/28 12:24] Nova Maemi Jean (novamaemijean) stands up and walks to aunty brigit leaning back at her
    [2011/12/28 12:28] Yoet showed a clear sign of discomfort at the sign of his parents. "It seems like the people of my house and land are more greving than I can. I have not time to rest or dress in black. I have given them their funerals and must continue in the duties that they have left for me." He said as he looking to the Lord Clegane. "And of you? I was never able to personally congratulate you on your wedding."
    [2011/12/28 12:29] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) puts my hand on Nova's shoulder, looking to Lord Tully, "I trust you have met the Master of Laws and the King's Justice, Lord Clegane,"motions to Dareon, then patting Nova, "this is Nova Lannister, she's the King's neice by his brother and wife, but sent to us to ward." She motions for them all to sit, and does so herself.
    [2011/12/28 12:30] Dareon Clegane (vinyl.silversmith) nods and broods silently
    [2011/12/28 12:31] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) glances over to Dareon, "you too, Lord Clegane." tilting her head wondering what the expression was about.
    [2011/12/28 12:33] Nova Maemi Jean (novamaemijean) stands behind aunty brigit and plays with her doll on the chair
    [2011/12/28 12:35] Yoet looked to the man that had led him in. "Yes, I have met the good man." He said with a nod to him and then towards the child nodding to her as well. "I was told that you wished to speak to me."
    [2011/12/28 12:37] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) nods and nods again, "I do, that's true, and I'm glad you have come to court, I am sorry that you didn't make the coronation but that was almost four years and you have not come to give your respects to the King nor swear fealty, thus I wonder, Yoet..." speaking familarily, "where do your loyalties lie, you know there is much tension with the north."
    [2011/12/28 12:40] Yoet moved his hand to the table as he would drum it looking at her as she spoke. "There are always tension with the north and the south." He said to her trying to avoid a direct answer and figure out his own. "Why is this time of such importance?" He asked curious.
    [2011/12/28 12:42] Dareon Clegane (vinyl.silversmith) huffs at the question, "Lord Stark is a pompous ars, that's why..."
    [2011/12/28 12:43] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) purses her lips, watches Nova a moment, lifts her chin looking to Dareon and then back to Yoet, "I'm sure the King will like to explain that to you himself.." chuckles at the Dawg's answer, patting him on the arm, "lets not be too hasty, Master of Laws, war can still be avoided."
    [2011/12/28 12:46] Yoet looked over at Brigit as she spoke those words. "So, the stakes that we have is war?" He asked her before looking towards Lord Clegane. "I can agree that the man is arrogant of his position but to question such a man with not only power of his people but of his lands harshness..." He trailed off for a moment thinking.
    [2011/12/28 12:49] Dareon Clegane (vinyl.silversmith) shakes his head, "It is true Vayon Stark and I have no love for each other, but he shows the king no respect. He can't even keep his own people in line. He thinks because he is separated from the south by a vast wasteland that he can do whatever he wants." He shakes his head and looks at Lord Tully, "You aren't of an ilk with him, are you Lord Tully? You seem a smarter man than that..."
    [2011/12/28 12:49] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) clears her throat, rising, motions with her hand that they stay seated, "Lord Tully." her voice crisp and clear, "I assure you my husband has givin the North ever opportunity to show their loyalty, they have done nothing but spit at his generosity and still Lord Stark does not bend the knee. I would see peace in these realms, but apparently he knows his choices. Would you that the Kingdom be again divided?" her expression rather serious.
    [2011/12/28 12:53] Nova Maemi Jean (novamaemijean) watches the adults talking sits on the floor and plays with her doll
    [2011/12/28 12:54] Yoet snorted as he heard Lord Clegane speak before he would look to the child. "The truth is I would not wish war in my land." He said to the both of them before looking up to them. "My land and people will be at the front and so would my land." He said to them.
    [2011/12/28 12:56] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) lifts her eyebrows, nodding, "yes it would, and since you hold Riverrun your castle might well be center of much action, not to mention my father's holding standing between us and the north. But alas, Yoet, surely you see the folly in the man's prideful ways... when all the King has done is try to help him repeatedly."
    [2011/12/28 12:57] Dareon Clegane (vinyl.silversmith) nods, "'tis true. His grace brought provisions with us to that piss pot and they repay us by assaulting a handmaid. Fools they are..."
    [2011/12/28 12:58] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) gasps at Dareon and titlts her head, "Lord Clegane..." looks at him with her eyes wide as if to say, 'there are children present.'
    [2011/12/28 13:00] Nova Maemi Jean (novamaemijean) looks to lord clegane and then to aunty brigit
    [2011/12/28 13:02] Yoet: "I do not want my land or people being ravaged by war." He said to her before looking over at Lord Clegane. "It seems that you have all decided in the prospect of war. I will need more of an assurance than just your words to raise my confidence."
    [2011/12/28 13:03] Dareon Clegane (vinyl.silversmith) shrugs and pounds his fist on the table, "Assurances you cannot get from us, my lord. You need assurance from Vayon Stark that he will bend the knee and end his folly..."
    [2011/12/28 13:04] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) furrows her brow, "What do you have in mind, a bride?" she chuckles nearly chokes and said bribe instead, but then, "Perhaps you will then stay at court and speak with the king, as I cannot make promises for him, but if we can indeed find a way to convince Lord Stark to swear feality, this can all be avoided."
    [2011/12/28 13:08] Yoet thought to himself as he would drum his fingers looking to the man. "I would advise that you put Lord Clegane in order or I fear that we will have to discuss such things by mail. I think havehing Lord Clegane travel between Riverrun and Kings Landing despite saddle sores." He said before looking at her. "My land will not put themselves at stake without assurances and if you can not give me such things then the king will do." He said. "Both land and bride." He said as he moved to stand ready to leave unless they stopped him.
    [2011/12/28 13:10] Dareon Clegane (vinyl.silversmith) huffs and waves his hand dismissingly
    [2011/12/28 13:11] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) arches a brow, "you do not have my leave, Lord Tully and I suggest you show the King's Justice a bit more respect considering least you find the pointy end of his sword where you would not like it to be." her words were high pitched but clear and powerful. At the same time she motoins to Dareon and leaned down to grip Nova's hand pulling her up and lifting her to my arms for safety. Then she continued, "Do not make this more difficult than it needs to be Yoet. I know you know the king rewards those loyal to him."
    [2011/12/28 13:14] Nova Maemi Jean (novamaemijean) looks at aunty brigit lays her head on her shoulder and keeps playing with her dolly on auntys back
    [2011/12/28 13:18] Yoet: "Such words to a mans whose help you need." he said to her not moving to sit down moving to push the chair back to the table before he looked to them. "I doubt such words of my gut pierced by a sword will comfort me on any matters. I will stay for a time to speak to the king about your impending war but it seems that our time is done for now." He said.
    [2011/12/28 13:20] Dareon Clegane (vinyl.silversmith) stands and pushes his chair in, "Would be that I sat the throne, you would have two offers, loyalty or death. That's why I don't sit the throne I suppose. I'd offer the same to the wolves..."
    [2011/12/28 13:22] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) laughs, "as if you dismiss me? My Lord Tully you overspeak yourself, when you have not declared who you are loyal to and it seems to me the King will ascertain that, even if I don't." swirled her skirts as she turned to head for the stairs, "The maids will see to your creature comforts my friend, and the King will see you when he again holds court, at His lesiure, until then I bid you a good morrow." turning to Lord Clegane, "My Lord." and nodded holding Nova tight.
    [2011/12/28 13:22] Dareon Clegane (vinyl.silversmith) catches her arm as she passes, "Your grace, we have one other guest to hear..."
    [2011/12/28 13:23] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) belays her assention, "oh?" she turns, "whom?"
    [2011/12/28 13:24] Yoet without another word left.
    [2011/12/28 13:24] Dareon Clegane (vinyl.silversmith) looks to Lord Tully, "Maybe we should wait until he is gone..."
    [2011/12/28 13:24] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) nods to Lord Clegane, "go ahead."
    [2011/12/28 13:25] Dareon Clegane (vinyl.silversmith) smiles, "The dwarf, Jorah Algood. The city guard gave me word of him at the city gates. Should I show him up?"
    [2011/12/28 13:25] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) nods, taking a breath, "see him in, M'Lord, please."
    [2011/12/28 13:26] Dareon Clegane (vinyl.silversmith) turns and exits
    [2011/12/28 13:26] Nova Maemi Jean (novamaemijean) kisses aunty brigits nose and cuddles closer in her arms
    [2011/12/28 13:27] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) holds Nova tight, "tired?"
    [2011/12/28 13:27] Nova Maemi Jean (novamaemijean): mmm no
    [2011/12/28 13:28] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) laughs softly, "I am, would you like to be queen for a day and let me be Nova?" she giggles, "then I can rest and you can see our guests."
    [2011/12/28 13:29] Nova Maemi Jean (novamaemijean) giggles 'but im only 4 years old' shows you 4 fingers
    [2011/12/28 13:29] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) laughs, "yes you are only four, I suppose then we should both have a nap, hum?"
    [2011/12/28 13:29] Dareon Clegane (vinyl.silversmith) announces, "Your grace, Jorah Algood from Lannisport..."
    [2011/12/28 13:30] Nova Maemi Jean (novamaemijean) giggles and nods
    [2011/12/28 13:30] Jorah Algood (mattaeusjacobus) steps in, following the king's justice he shuddered at the huge statues of dragon but noted the craftmanship he stops moving green eyes down to the queen and shifts to one knee in front of her "your grace"
    [2011/12/28 13:31] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) looks to the short man, "ahh, very nice to meet you Jorah Algood. and welcome to King's Landing." motions him to rise, "come closer." becons him, setting Nova again back to her feet.
    [2011/12/28 13:32] Jorah Algood (mattaeusjacobus) pushes himself back up moving a few steps closer, cautiously he spotted the girl near her "such a beautiful lass there my queen"
    [2011/12/28 13:34] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) pats Nova's head, "thank you," tilting hers in acknowledgement of the compliment, "I wish to hear for myself the state of the smallfolk in Lannisport. As the king as sent many provisions and positions to them, I thought the report would be that the people again prospered, but instead I hear that the Lannister's get richer and take the Lion's share of all the King's generosity... tell me true, Jorah Algood."
    [2011/12/28 13:34] Dareon Clegane (vinyl.silversmith) ascends the steps and takes position next to the queen
    [2011/12/28 13:37] Jorah Algood (mattaeusjacobus) shrugged, Jorah knew little currently when it came to the state of things "from what i hear my queen the rock does indeed get richer, but Tyros Lannister has passed on and is no longer amongst the living. The residents of sluthole lane excuse the wording, do seem to struggle still but in my opinion it is mostly their fault, or the normal Lannister family for withholding it's riches" Jorah halted speaking as he looked up "i do exclude myself usually from politics your grace i prefer a good book, a good drink, and a warm woman to share my drink" Jorah chuckled as he looked between them then frowned Payne had not accompanied him as he had hoped she would but he pushed it from his thoughts
    [2011/12/28 13:40] Nova Maemi Jean (novamaemijean) pulls on lord cleganes hand and whispers quietly in his ear ' why he is so short?'
    [2011/12/28 13:40] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) nods, "I am sorry to hear that my good cousin has lost that battle, will you stay and inform the King his cousin of it?" she asked her voice kind and soft as she reaches down to take Nova's hand in hers, it was past nap time. But she looked back to Jorah, "I am sure the King would like to hear your words on these things."
    [2011/12/28 13:41] Dareon Clegane (vinyl.silversmith) gets to his knees and smiles, "He didn't eat all the food his aunty told him to for breakfast..."
    [2011/12/28 13:41] Jorah Algood (mattaeusjacobus) looks up with a brow raised just slightly his lips in a line for a moment "if your grace so wishes it then who am i a mere dwarf to question your command"
    [2011/12/28 13:42] Nova Maemi Jean (novamaemijean) thinks about the breakfast today
    [2011/12/28 13:42] Nova Maemi Jean (novamaemijean) whispers again 'is that really true?'
    [2011/12/28 13:43] Dareon Clegane (vinyl.silversmith) looks slyly at her, "Do you want to take a chance?"
    [2011/12/28 13:43] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) giggles, looking over ... couldn't help but overhear the words spoken, takes a long breath. Looking back to Jorah, "I do so wish it, and in the meantime we will see to all your creature comforts." she smiles.
    [2011/12/28 13:44] Nova Maemi Jean (novamaemijean) shakes her head
    [2011/12/28 13:44] Jorah Algood (mattaeusjacobus) grinned, widely for such a small man "careful what you wish for your grace"
    [2011/12/28 13:45] Dareon Clegane (vinyl.silversmith) smiles at Nova and turns back toward the adults, "I can show you the taven, Jorah, if you'd care to share a drink with me..."
    [2011/12/28 13:46] Jorah Algood (mattaeusjacobus) looked down rubbing his stomach "i could go for some dornish red, thank you milord"
    [2011/12/28 13:46] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) laughs she likes this man and his humor already, nods to the Dawg, "splendid idea, Lord Clegane." turning and holding Nova's hand, "nice to have met you Jorah Algood, I do wish you a good morrow and hope to see you again." nodding.
    [2011/12/28 13:46] Dareon Clegane (vinyl.silversmith) dips his head, "We will see you soon, your grace..."
    [2011/12/28 13:46] Jorah Algood (mattaeusjacobus) bowed getting on a knee once more "and you, your grace best of health be with you"
    [2011/12/28 13:47] Dareon Clegane (vinyl.silversmith) pats Nova on the head and walks down the steps, "Follow me..."
    [2011/12/28 13:48] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) makes her way to the back stair and up to Nova's room
    [2011/12/28 13:49] Nova Maemi Jean (novamaemijean) cuddles her dolly and knows already she has to go rest now

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:29 am