(WGoTS) Westeros Game of Thrones Sims

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(WGoTS) Was created by true intersim and Roleplay minded individuals to allow a fully immersive Roleplay by the individual - without the instruction of Mods detailing what your RP would be and the character you would have...

Keywords

Latest topics

» Endellion Greyjoy
Armorer, Clothing Maker & Weapon Smith I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:30 pm by Endellion Greyjoy

» Latest Rumors in the Reach
Armorer, Clothing Maker & Weapon Smith I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:58 am by BandorTyrell

» New Arrivals
Armorer, Clothing Maker & Weapon Smith I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:34 pm by BandorTyrell

» Bandor Tyrell
Armorer, Clothing Maker & Weapon Smith I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:18 pm by BandorTyrell

» A Short Journey
Armorer, Clothing Maker & Weapon Smith I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:22 pm by Wenna

» House Darklyn
Armorer, Clothing Maker & Weapon Smith I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 4:05 am by Arin_Darklyn

» Duncan Arryn
Armorer, Clothing Maker & Weapon Smith I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:02 pm by Duncan Arryn

» The Queen interrogates Ginevra
Armorer, Clothing Maker & Weapon Smith I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:24 pm by Ginevra Lannister

» Jon Snows Daddy *Possible SPOILER ALERT*
Armorer, Clothing Maker & Weapon Smith I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:23 am by Brigit

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Armorer, Clothing Maker & Weapon Smith

Armorer, Clothing Maker & Weapon Smith Empty Armorer, Clothing Maker & Weapon Smith

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:38 pm

Hey all, just thought I'd throw this topic up as a way of helping the GoT community Very Happy
    I want you all to know that, if you dont know already, that I make clothing, textures and sculpties and currently I have a ton of textures to upload (When I get the funds to do so). At the moment I have various Lannister, Targaryan, Greyjoy, Clegane, Baratheon, and Stark textures for armor, weapons and clothing. I dont have a shop open (yet) but if you'd like me to do something for your house (Armor tabards, banners etc.) Just let me know and I'd be glad to do so, I wont charge anything except for the uploading cost however if you like my work donations are accepted Very Happy Also I will be posting screen shots of my builds soon so you can judge for yourself lol.
    Elaena Velaryon
    Elaena Velaryon
    Admin
    Admin

Armorer, Clothing Maker & Weapon Smith Empty Re: Armorer, Clothing Maker & Weapon Smith

Post by Elaena Velaryon Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:13 pm

Sounds Great!

Armorer, Clothing Maker & Weapon Smith Empty Lions Guard Armor = DONE...almost

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:45 pm

lol Still have a few very minor kinks to work out but other than that the armor is done. Here is a couple of pictures I did real quickly as a rough idea of what I will be throwing up as an advertisement soon. Also, the Kings Guard armor I have been working on is also almost finished, and I will be putting up some pictures of it soon as well.

Armorer, Clothing Maker & Weapon Smith 2np11z

Armorer, Clothing Maker & Weapon Smith 30shf7l

Sponsored content

Armorer, Clothing Maker & Weapon Smith Empty Re: Armorer, Clothing Maker & Weapon Smith

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:33 am