(WGoTS) Westeros Game of Thrones Sims

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(WGoTS) Was created by true intersim and Roleplay minded individuals to allow a fully immersive Roleplay by the individual - without the instruction of Mods detailing what your RP would be and the character you would have...

Keywords

Latest topics

» Endellion Greyjoy
Meeting House Tyrell and more in the tavern I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:30 pm by Endellion Greyjoy

» Latest Rumors in the Reach
Meeting House Tyrell and more in the tavern I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:58 am by BandorTyrell

» New Arrivals
Meeting House Tyrell and more in the tavern I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:34 pm by BandorTyrell

» Bandor Tyrell
Meeting House Tyrell and more in the tavern I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:18 pm by BandorTyrell

» A Short Journey
Meeting House Tyrell and more in the tavern I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:22 pm by Wenna

» House Darklyn
Meeting House Tyrell and more in the tavern I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 4:05 am by Arin_Darklyn

» Duncan Arryn
Meeting House Tyrell and more in the tavern I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:02 pm by Duncan Arryn

» The Queen interrogates Ginevra
Meeting House Tyrell and more in the tavern I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:24 pm by Ginevra Lannister

» Jon Snows Daddy *Possible SPOILER ALERT*
Meeting House Tyrell and more in the tavern I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:23 am by Brigit

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Meeting House Tyrell and more in the tavern

Vayon_Stark
    Admin
    Admin

Meeting House Tyrell and more in the tavern Empty Meeting House Tyrell and more in the tavern

Post by Vayon_Stark Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:23 am

[23:15] Badrick Flint (crymm.clowes) stepps up rubbing his arms, the breath visible from the cold he looked over at Morgana shivering "you're not cold my lady?" He looked up "hi Lord Stark"
    [23:16] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) nods "let us go into the tavern, it is bloody cold out here"
    [23:17] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "kathrina, please get me some spiced mead with cinammon and warm it" ()
    [23:18] Katarina (morganavayne) "Just a moment , my lord" ()
    [23:19] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "badrick, how goes the training?" ()
    [23:19] Badrick Flint (crymm.clowes) rubbed his hands together to warm them offering a grin "good enough my lord! I think so anyways" ()
    [23:19] Diomy Takakura trudged through the snow, and pushed into the warm tavern. ()
    [23:20] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "have you met arleon yet? Our captain of the guard?" ()
    [23:20] Badrick Flint (crymm.clowes) scratched his head "don't think so my lord, I'll surely seek him out if I can" ()
    [23:20] Katarina (morganavayne) comes at the table and serves the warmed spiced meat "anything else my lord?" ()
    [23:20] Diomy Takakura smiled at the sight of her lord, the squire, and the new barmaid. At this she hug up her cloat upon the hook near the door. ()
    [23:21] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "serve badrick " sees diomy walk into the door smiles "come diomy, please sit" ()
    [23:21] Raymond Kovács (raymond.kovacs): The tavern should be here somewhere, come. ()
    [23:21] Katarina (morganavayne): "welcome, my lady, do you want anything ?" ()
    [23:21] Diomy Takakura: Yes, m'lord... ()
    [23:21] Diomy Takakura: May I have some..hot tea? ()
    [23:22] Badrick Flint (crymm.clowes) offered a smile to the new barmaid then twisted around to see Diomy and waved ()
    [23:22] Diomy Takakura walked over and sat ()
    [23:23] Raymond Kovács (raymond.kovacs): Greetings to all. ()
    [23:23] K'li (kalinda.nayar) would wait for her Lord to come to the door.. she would quietly enter.. shyly looking around her.. "greetings." ()
    [23:23] Diomy Takakura twisted around and waved, "Greetings!" ()
    [23:24] Badrick Flint (crymm.clowes) turned on the bench inspecting the newcomer with a raised brow then tipped his head "welcome" ()
    [23:24] Raymond Kovács (raymond.kovacs) chooses a seat in the corner, from where he can still see the entrance. ()
    [23:24] Katarina (morganavayne) comes back at the table and serves the hot tea to Lady Diomy "here's your drink, my lady, would you want something to warm up Badrik?" ()
    [23:25] Mug of Tea : Hot strong coffee!! ()
    [23:25] Badrick Flint (crymm.clowes) opened his mouth to speak then thought over his last encounter with ale and shook his head "some hot tea as well" ()
    [23:25] Diomy Takakura handles the mug carefully ()
    [23:25] Mug of Tea : Hot strong coffee!! ()
    [23:26] Diomy Takakura sips her hot tea, cracking her neck, "So, Badrick...whats new?" ()
    [23:27] Katarina (morganavayne) goes to the other table "welcome my lord, my lady, may i be of help?" ()
    [23:27] K'li (kalinda.nayar) would smile to the servant that came forth to offer mead to man and woman, the young blonde would quietly ask for honey mead, and the Man just nodded His ascent.. k`li wated and the drink was brought for her.. the woman then approached the man in red cloak, and asked for his wishes. ()
    [23:27] K'li (kalinda.nayar): Just in time, serve my Lord please? ()
    [23:27] Sweet Honey Mead: resounding with the fruits of summers past, this drink is music to the palette, Kalinda Nayar. Enjoy. ()
    [23:27] Badrick Flint (crymm.clowes) begun to drum on the table "a bit of this and that, you know how it goes" he turned to watch the barmaid and the visitors still raising a brow but turned back "that tea smells great" ()
    [23:28] Raymond Kovács (raymond.kovacs) offers a light smile, unfamiliar with the customs of these lands: Mead would do good, a warm mead. ()
    [23:29] Diomy Takakura blinked and nodded, "It does...Mmmm tea" ()
    [23:29] Katarina (morganavayne): imediatly ()
    [23:29] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) takes a swig of his mead ()
    [23:30] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "tell me badrick, have you felt as if you have grown here in winterfell?"
    [23:30] Katarina (morganavayne) comes and gives the impacient man the teea that he ordered "hope it's warm enough" ()
    [23:31] Badrick Flint (crymm.clowes) takes the tea and nodded "thank you.." he turned back after placing it on the table and nodded "yes my lord, I think I have, but I suppose I am not the one to judge. Do you believe I have grown?" ()
    [23:31] Diomy Takakura sipped her tea ()
    [23:31] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) smiles " with the troubles we face on a daily basis badrick, either you grow or you die ()
    [23:32] Badrick Flint (crymm.clowes) chuckles and shivers a bit "or freeze to death on watch duty.."
    [23:32] Diomy Takakura twisted around as casually as possible, trying to observe the newcomers without being conspicuous ()
    [23:33] Katarina (morganavayne) places the plate with meat on the table " Is that all, my lord?" ()
    [23:33] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "indeed badrick, it is colder out there, seems the winter is not through with us so soon"
    [23:34] Raymond Kovács (raymond.kovacs) smiles a little: I do appreciate a good piece of meat, I do. Could you please bring some mead to go with it? ()
    [23:34] K'li (kalinda.nayar) felt someone was watching her, she glanced to the side, moving her blonde hair over her shoulder and looked at the woman..she was very pale haired.. her skin though dark..k`li smiled inclined her head then turned to once more smile upon her companion.. while lifting her mead and sipping..she whispered to him over the top of her tankard.."I think we are being observed, my Lord." ()
    [23:34] Katarina (morganavayne): of course, would the lady want something? ()
    [23:34] Badrick Flint (crymm.clowes) sighed and nodded "Janey said it's got ten more years or so" he lifts the tea and drank from it placing it down ()
    [23:35] K'li (kalinda.nayar): some roasted pheasant and broiled turnip if you have it. ()
    [23:35] Raymond Kovács (raymond.kovacs) takes of his cloak and lays it beside him on the bench, making sure the family crest faces upward and only shrugs in answer.
    [23:35] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) smiles "she does, does she? better listen to that one... she maybe a servant of the house start, but she is a smart lass that one" ()
    [23:36] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau): (stark*) ()
    [23:36] Badrick Flint (crymm.clowes) nodded "she is intelligent my lord.. She taught me to read" ()
    [23:36] Katarina (morganavayne) places the mead in front of the man " enjoy your drink" ()
    [23:37] Diomy Takakura turned back around, very curious, and tempted to meet the travelors....maybe shw would get up and meet them. But she did not want to seem rude... ()
    [23:37] Raymond Kovács (raymond.kovacs) smiles, somewhat more relaxed now and warming up from the cold winter: Thank you. ()
    [23:37] Katarina (morganavayne) walk away to the stove to take care of the rest ()
    [23:37] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "she is a kind soul, one that honors my house with every breath, she seems to make friends easily" ()
    [23:38] Badrick Flint (crymm.clowes) laughed and looked down into the cup of tea "the other evening I had a bit too much ale, and stumbled into the bathhouse had no idea there was anyone in there, luckily all the women were in towels and in the baths, coulda been awkward.." ()
    [23:39] Diomy Takakura chuckled and almost choked on her tea ()
    [23:39] Katarina (morganavayne) walks back at the lady and gives her the roasted pheasant " i am sorry my lady but we have no more turnips ()
    [23:39] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) laughs and nods "just think. it could have been me in there!" ()
    [23:39] Katarina (morganavayne): would you like something else? ()
    [23:39] Diomy Takakura: "It was you, the other day..." ()
    [23:39] Badrick Flint (crymm.clowes) almost fell off the bench at the thought and sat back up "oh gods be good it was al women" ()
    [23:40] Diomy Takakura chuckled ()
    [23:40] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "ALL WOMEN! and no one informed me?! i would have run throught the damn snow, knocking every able bodied man out of my way to get there!" ()
    [23:41] Diomy Takakura nodded, knowingly as she drank from her mug ()
    [23:41] Badrick Flint (crymm.clowes) grinned "it was Niky, Janey, and Lady Karvalius here" ()
    [23:41] K'li (kalinda.nayar) turned to look at the girl that was serving.. she was a bit underclassed, perhaps one of those smallfolks you often heard of, but K`li was of a Noble House from High Garden.. she nodded politely..."of course, it is too cold for turnips to grow in such desolate frozen weather, and with winter here.. I should have known better..perhaps some other leafy green you might find to prepare for me to enjoy?" She looked away from the woman and looked back to her companion... ()
    [23:41] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) looks across the tavern to the two strangers sitting at teh far table, bows his head slightly in respect to them ()
    [23:42] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) nods "perhaps then badrick, next time you should take up your duty and guard the door from the inside?" smiles wrylly ()
    [23:42] Diomy Takakura turned around, once more, tying to be even more inconspicuous. They looked regal..very interesting.... ()
    [23:43] Katarina (morganavayne): of course my lady" katarina leaves to go get the lady's new order ()
    [23:43] Badrick Flint (crymm.clowes) slammed a hand on the table "I didn't think of that my lord! I was surely neglecting my duties!" ()
    [23:43] Raymond Kovács (raymond.kovacs) raises the mead with a smile towards the man at the other table, but, for now, keeps his silence. ()
    [23:43] Diomy Takakura: "Or you could join us....Im sure Lord Karvalius would need someone to scrub his back.." ()
    [23:44] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) laughs ()
    [23:44] Diomy Takakura looked to badrick and her lord, no longer able to keep her curiosity at bay, "Excuse me" ()
    [23:44] Diomy Takakura stood, tea in hand and casually walked over to the table with the new comers. ()
    [23:45] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "feel free to use the bathhoues as you wish badrick, just remember to cover yourself when others are present" ()
    [23:45] Katarina (morganavayne) comes back at the table , placing some 'leafy green' in front of the lady "anything else?" said her in a bit of annoyed tone ()
    [23:45] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) laughs, knowing the young man was probably shy around the ladies ()
    [23:46] Katarina (morganavayne): Lady Karvalius , enjoying your tea? ()
    [23:46] Diomy Takakura slid past the young barmaiden and bowed to the occupants of the table, trying not to spill her hot tea, "Good evening..." ()
    [23:46] Badrick Flint (crymm.clowes) looked down and nodded "they suggested we find an occupied sign though" ()
    [23:46] Diomy Takakura looked to the barmaid and smiled, "Yes, thanks." ()
    [23:47] Raymond Kovács (raymond.kovacs) nods in answer, swallowing some food, which takes a moment before he can say: A good evening to you as well, mylady. ()
    [23:47] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "let your blade be the sign, until we can have one made up" ()
    [23:47] Katarina (morganavayne) walks to the oder table inxpecting the two mens "you need anything else, my lords?" ()
    [23:48] Diomy Takakura continued, "Im sorry to intrude..I am Lady Diomy Karvalius...the Winterfell librarian..I just wanted to meet you both. Its nice to see new faces in here." ()
    [23:48] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) nods "a loaf of wheat bread with honeyed butter would be perfect, and warm the loaf katarina" ()
    [23:49] Badrick Flint (crymm.clowes) smiled and shook his head to the maid then looked back to Lord Stark "I will be sure to stop any who attempt to enter, unless it is you of course my lord" he laughed and sat up straighter feeling in high spirits tonight ()
    [23:49] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) pulls out a scrolled parchment and unrolls it on the table, "you see those red circles i have made in the wolfswood badrick?" as he points to the circles on the map
    [23:49] Raymond Kovács (raymond.kovacs): A pleasure to meet you mylady. ()
    [23:49] Katarina (morganavayne) smiles "Of course my lord, would you want something else?" asked her looking at the other man
    [23:50] Badrick Flint (crymm.clowes) leaned in and nodded "yes my lord" ()
    [23:51] Badrick Flint (crymm.clowes) looked up to the barmaid and smiled "no thank you, the tea is delicious. Thank you" ()
    [23:51] Katarina (morganavayne) nods and goes to get the lord's order ()
    [23:51] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "those circles represent areas that the wildlings have been spotted in more than once recently, the ones with the red x's in them are where small skirmishes have occured, the ones where the circle is shaded in red.. well that is where we have found the remains of our missing" ()
    [23:52] Diomy Takakura looked to both the lady and the lord and smiled. "I hope your travels were safe" ()
    [23:53] Raymond Kovács (raymond.kovacs) laughs a little being reminded of a saying of a good friend: One I know well, usually would answer "I do not need my travels to be safe, I do want them to be victorious!" ()
    [23:53] Badrick Flint (crymm.clowes) clenched his jaw at the mention of wildlings "so they are becoming more and more active?" ()
    [23:54] Diomy Takakura chuckled, "Indeed .....I hope your battle is going well then. Well....umm..." ()
    [23:55] Katarina (morganavayne) comes back at the lord's table and places the order "if you need anything else just call me" ()
    [23:55] Diomy Takakura looked as though she were disturbing their dinner, "I shall let you all to it then...but if you all are in town for a while, and if you need anything, I would be happy to help" ()
    [23:55] Raymond Kovács (raymond.kovacs): But yes, the journey has been long and mostly uneventful. ()
    [23:56] Raymond Kovács (raymond.kovacs): I will come to see you soon. As librarian you may be able to help. ()
    [23:56] Diomy Takakura half bowed ad spoke "The Journey here is best uneventful. Is there something in particular I can help with?" ()
    [23:57] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) nods "they are becoming more and more aggressive, as we become thinner in our ranks, this is where you come in, I am commissioning you to take 100 men, search these areas thoroughly and report back to me on where the tracks maybe heading.. if they head to common ground or seem random" ()
    [23:58] Raymond Kovács (raymond.kovacs): I will explain when I have had some rest and a clear head. ()
    [23:58] Diomy Takakura drank the last of the tea she had managed to not spill and held the mug dangling from its handle. ()
    [23:58] Badrick Flint (crymm.clowes) grinned and pulled the sword's sheath from his belt laying it on the table "I swear by my father's sword my lord, I will not only do this but if I see one, I will catch it and bring it back alive and bound for questioning" ()
    [23:59] Diomy Takakura nodded, "Indeed...then I wish you all a pleasant dinner" And with that she bowed and walked back to her place infront of Lord Stark. ()
    [23:59] K'li (kalinda.nayar) listened to the conversation at the other table, wondering what exactly they spoke of, she set her cloak over her lap.. it was quite cold outside, and it did warm her, the body heat left from within, warmed her thighs, as she lightly touched her Lords boot with the toe of hers... she smiled his way.. brushing golden locks away from her face.. she looked into his eyes.. so pretty they were..and the handsome features of his face, as she lifted delicately from the platter before her the pheasant leg and started to devour it.. she was famished, and the ride had been weary...her buttocks sore from riding. ()
    [23:59] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) nods "good man, if you happend to run into Wylliam Tybalt or Stanon Snow, let them know i await their ravens" ()
    [23:59] Diomy Takakura placed the empty mug on the table ()
    [00:00] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) smiled to diomy, "how are the guests?" ()
    [00:00] Diomy Takakura: I think they are well.. ()
    [00:00] Badrick Flint (crymm.clowes) moved the sword back down fastening it to his belt once more taking note of the names ()
    [00:00] Diomy Takakura thoughtfully rubbed her chin ()
    [00:01] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "southern i am guessing, by her blonde hair, either from the westerlands or the reach, but she is no lannister i tell you that right now" ()
    [00:01] Diomy Takakura looked over at Badrick, observing his young, serious look. ()
    [00:01] Diomy Takakura shook her head, agreeing with her lord, "Indeed...it seems their journey was a good one at that" ()
    [00:02] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) looks back down to the map, points to a clearing near a small lake in the wolfswood, "you will make camp here badrick, near the frightful falls, this is where you will command the search" ()
    [00:02] Diomy Takakura whispered, "Search?" ()
    [00:02] Badrick Flint (crymm.clowes) nodded "yes my lord, shall I go now or in the morning?" ()
    [00:03] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) looks up to diomy, "badrick is going in search of our missing, bodies have been turning up in the wolfswoods, and wildlings are being seen at a more increasing rate" ()
    [00:03] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "tomorrow, it is late now, you will not to anyone any good travelling in the dark" ()
    [00:03] Diomy Takakura furrowed her brow, "I see.." ()
    [00:03] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) looks to katarina "girl come here please" ()
    [00:04] Badrick Flint (crymm.clowes) nodded "I'll pack when I get back to the castle then my lord" ()
    [00:05] Diomy Takakura sighed ()
    [00:05] Katarina (morganavayne) hears the call "yes , my lord , how may i help?" ()
    [00:05] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) nods "if you wish, i will have janey deliver a cart of wolf skins and bear skins for your stay" ()
    [00:05] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "take a warm loaf of wheat bread and some honeyed wine to our guests across the room please, tell them who it is from"
    [00:06] Katarina (morganavayne) "I am on my way" ()
    [00:06] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "diomy, have you located that book yet?"
    [00:06] Diomy Takakura: I have been exploring the skill of feeling the book, M'lord... ()
    [00:07] Diomy Takakura: I believe it is in the catacombs....presently ()
    [00:08] Diomy Takakura nervously picked at her thumb, knowing she was going to have to go down there .....possibly tonight. ()
    [00:08] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) nods "keep searching, if this book can tell me where childswell is or guide me to a way of finding more about the well itself, i need to know" ()
    [00:08] Katarina (morganavayne) walks to the travels smiling, and placing a plate " a gift from lord stark, enjoy ie" ()
    [00:09] Diomy Takakura nodded, "Yes m'lord" ()
    [00:09] Katarina (morganavayne): (it*) ()
    [00:09] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "Badrick, i trust you are up to the task of marching and disciplinging 100 men?" ()
    [00:09] Katarina (morganavayne) gives also two cups of honeyed wine for them ()
    [00:10] Raymond Kovács (raymond.kovacs) smiles as he sees the plate placed in front of him and looks over to the lord across the room: Thank you, mylord, most generous. ()
    [00:10] Badrick Flint (crymm.clowes) smiled and nodded "I certainly hope so and will of course deliver results"
    [00:11] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) bows "Your orders tonight are on the house travellers, hospitality if nothing else for winterfell" ()
    [00:12] Raymond Kovács (raymond.kovacs): I am most grateful. It is a welcome change from what I have seen along the route. ()
    [00:13] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) nods "if you do dare to travel farther north.. stick to the main road.. and for the love of the old gods.. do not venture to the east when the road forks as the splitting hills, the dreadfort is no place for travellers" ()
    [00:13] Diomy Takakura looked over at bdrick and poked him without warning or woord ()
    [00:14] Badrick Flint (crymm.clowes) without thiking poked Diomy back "yes my lord, stick to the road do not go east when it forks" ()
    [00:15] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) rolls up the scroll and hands it to badrick, "mark wherever you find them or bodies, any signs of recent activity i want marked in red and any signs of past activity i want marked in a black circle" ()
    [00:15] K'li (kalinda.nayar) could hear the knickering of her palfrey, as she hoped the stablelad that came to collect her had fed and watered her, she had been ridden hard, and K`li's derrier was the sorer for it...she would hope for a more than padded ride home.. if and when they could find such suitable efforts... the next thing would be suitable lodgings.. this was of course the land of the Starks.. she looked about her..and shivered.. pulling her cloak tight to her thighs.. ()
    [00:15] Diomy Takakura rubbed her arm, making an 'ow' sound ()
    [00:16] Badrick Flint (crymm.clowes) tucked the scroll away for the moment and grinned lifting the tea cup drinking it slowly ()
    [00:16] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) motions a young serving girl over "sarah, go get mona, you two are to make up a guest room for the two travellers, see that they are well accomodated" ()
    [00:17] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) watches as the girl curtsies to her lord, then bolts to the door with the speed of a lion in chase, jerks the door open and sprints off into the night as teh door slams hard behind her ()
    [00:18] Diomy Takakura furrowed her brow and wrinkled her nose, seeing Badricks grin. ()
    [00:20] Raymond Kovács (raymond.kovacs): ((Excuse me, back in a few.)) ()
    [00:20] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "so how do you like the command so far badrick, i have heard and seen nothing but promise out of you" ()
    [00:21] Badrick Flint (crymm.clowes) looked back up after having lowered his gaze he offered a smile "it's intoxicating I won't lie about that. I hope to make you proud though my lord" ()
    [00:22] Buttered Beere: Ahh the perfect hot drink on a cold winters night..or any night! ()
    [00:22] Diomy Takakura raised her eyebrow at Badrick's answer. It was...interesting.
    [00:22] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "each time you arrive safely home you have made us proud, i know a few people who smile when they see you approach" ()
    [00:23] Badrick Flint (crymm.clowes) tilted his head "who would that be my lord?" ()
    [00:23] Diomy Takakura coughed
    [00:24] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) looks curiously at badrick "who? there are to many to name, you show great promise, and it is not common to find such talent in a young man of your age" ()
    [00:25] Badrick Flint (crymm.clowes) laughed and smacked himself on the forehead "thank you my lord, my brain doesn't seem to be working too well at the moment" ()
    [00:25] Diomy Takakura looked at Vayon as if he took the easy-way out ()
    [00:25] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) smiles and winks then laughs ()
    [00:26] Diomy Takakura: "We are all happy to see you come back in one piece, Badrick. We are impressed with your role as a leader, for sure." ()
    [00:26] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "i will have janey bring oyu supplys, diomy will supply you with the parchments for the ravens, the maester will see to it you get the ravens you need, the rest wil be up to you to aquire when you are out there" ()
    [00:27] Diomy Takakura nodded, "I have really nice parchments too if you would like them to be fancy." ()
    [00:28] Badrick Flint (crymm.clowes) laughed and turned to Diomy "only thing I'm worried about at this point is completing my task successfully and getting all one hundred men back alive" ()
    [00:28] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "is everything ok over there traveler? do you require anything else for the night?" he says inquisitivley looking toward the blond woamn ()
    [00:28] Diomy Takakura smiled and nodded, ()
    [00:30] K'li (kalinda.nayar) noted the two females rush out to go and do whatever it was that the Lord had requested, she wondered if this was a noble of this fair wintry land..her gaze moving over those gathered and chattering at the table across the way, as she nibbled upon what was left of her roast pheasant.. then seeing his face facing her, she shook her head." I am sure my Lord will see to my comfort this night, my Lord, but we thank you for your offer of suitable lodgings..as long as I have a roof over my head, and a hot fire to stir my blood, and a fur blanket, I wll be quite happy.." she smiled.. her sage green eyes sparkled some, as she turned and lifted her mead and swallowed it... she wondered if perhaps she would order wine next time around. ()
    [00:33] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) nods as he looks the woman and man over he sees a golden rose on a green background upon the mans cloak, the symbol of the house tyrell, "Lady Tyrell, what brings you this far north, and our hospitality is open to all nobles, no matter the situation" ()
    [00:33] Raymond Kovács (raymond.kovacs): ((Back.)) ()
    [00:34] Diomy Takakura sighed and clasped her hands together, wondering if there was anything sweet to eat..she had a sudden urge to have cake..She shook it off, hoping that the craving would not get worse. She had already ate. ()
    [00:34] K'li (kalinda.nayar): *wb) ()
    [00:34] Diomy Takakura: (WB) (?)
    [00:34] Raymond Kovács (raymond.kovacs): ((ty)) ()
    [00:34] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau): (wb) ()
    [00:35] Badrick Flint (crymm.clowes) stood up and stretched "I'll go take a stop by the village smith I think to see if my order is done" ()
    [00:35] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "seems as if we have been busy lately, with arleon training new men, badrick being sent to kingslanding and now into the wolfswoods, diomy and janey searching high and low for that boo, and me ... me trying to keep us out of war" ()
    [00:36] Diomy Takakura waved at Badrick ()
    [00:36] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) nods" rest well badrick, tomorrow you ride for the wolfswood" ()
    [00:36] Diomy Takakura turned to Badrick and stuck out her tongue at him ()
    [00:36] Badrick Flint (crymm.clowes) offerd a bow "thank you my lord for trusting me with this" ()
    [00:37] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "see you back safely in a week" ()
    [00:37] Raymond Kovács (raymond.kovacs) gathers his belonging and is about to reach for his purse as he remembers the offer of the kind lord and smiles to himself. ()
    [00:37] Badrick Flint (crymm.clowes) smiled to the visitors "may your evening be warm" he reached out poking Diomy before making his way to the door ()
    [00:38] K'li (kalinda.nayar) smiled to the Lord apparent..as she rose as her Lord also rose upward.."we are traveling and appear to have become stuck in the north.. with little way home at this time, so we will be staying here awhile..she smiled at his offer of lodgings and payment of the food.. she was very proud of her family.. noting he had seen the sigil upon her companions cloak.."We thank you for your Hospitality, my Lord." lifting her cloak she slipped it on... she was exhausted from their travels.. (?)
    [00:38] Diomy Takakura called out "Hey" but Badrick had already left ()
    [00:38] Raymond Kovács (raymond.kovacs): I wish you all a good night's rest and look forward to meeting you again. Our stay has been pleasant thus far. ()
    [00:38] K'li (kalinda.nayar): (good evning ty for he RP ()
    [00:38] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "sleep well and arm travellers, welcome to wintefell" ()
    [00:39] Diomy Takakura turned an nodded "Sleep well M'lady, m'lord" ()
    [00:39] Raymond Kovács (raymond.kovacs): Thank you again. ()
    [00:39] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau): (thanks for the rp guys.. see you tomorrow)
    [00:39] Diomy Takakura turned to her lord, "Badrick got the last word tonight, but tomorrow...just wait. i will get in the last word"
    [00:40] Diomy Takakura nodded, determined ()
    [00:40] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "so .. when do you plan on mapping out the vast catacombs beneath our great city?" ()
    [00:40] Diomy Takakura: Tonight? ()
    [00:40] Diomy Takakura looked unsure of herself. ()
    [00:41] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "gods no.. not tongiht.. i will have a small attachemnt of men with you tomorrow if you wish, you and janey will not go down there unguarded" ()
    [00:41] Diomy Takakura looked over to Katerina, wondering if she had anything sweet available to eat..her craving was unbearable..... ()
    [00:42] Diomy Takakura: "Mehhh.....Umm, Katarina..is there anyting sweet in the pantry?" ()
    [00:42] Katarina (morganavayne) sees the werry look on Lady karvalius " it's there averything allright my Lady?" ()
    [00:43] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau): (brb a sec) ()
    [00:43] Diomy Takakura whispers, "I think that I could be pregnant..and rigt now i have this craving for something sweet.." ()
    [00:44] Katarina (morganavayne) " well we have some apple pie and cookies ()
    [00:44] Diomy Takakura looked up excitedly, "OH! I'll take the pie!" ()
    [00:44] Katarina (morganavayne): i will go get it ()
    [00:45] Diomy Takakura: "Thank you!" ()
    [00:46] Katarina (morganavayne) comes back with the pie, and glances at Diomy "There it is" she smiles "So you may be pregnant? What a blessing" ()
    [00:47] Diomy Takakura looks at the pie with dishonorable intentions, "Mmmmm...oh yes! Im sure my husband will be happy to know when he comes back from his trip" ()
    [00:49] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) looks in suprise to diomy, not quite sure what t say "pregnant?" ()
    [00:49] Diomy Takakura looks to Kararina and smiles, then looks back to the pie, picks up a utensil, then cuts into the pie...her mouth waters, bringin the pie upto her mouth. and she chopms down on the piece, Her sweetslust is sated...slightly ()
    [00:50] Diomy Takakura: "Wat, Lord Vayoon....? You said I looked pregnant the other night at the spa...I will assume its the size of my breats or something." ()
    [00:50] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) laughs and takes a deep swig if his luke warm mead "if you all would excuse your lord, he grows tired and must retreat for the night" ()
    [00:50] Diomy Takakura blinks and takes another bite of her pie ()
    [00:50] Diomy Takakura: "Sure" ()
    [00:51] Diomy Takakura covers her mouth as crumbs fly out of her fill mouth ()
    [00:51] Diomy Takakura: full* ()
    [00:51] Katarina (morganavayne) nods "Have a good rest , my lord" ()
    [00:52] Diomy Takakura: "Mmmmm" Diomy chews and swallows the pie. ()
    [00:52] Diomy Takakura: "Sleep well, m'lord" ()
    [00:52] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) unties a small pouch from his belt and begins to untie the opening.. counts out 5 silver coins from inside and places them on the table "that should cover the cost of the meals tonight" as he ties the bag up and begins to re-attach it to his belt ()
    [00:53] Diomy Takakura cuts an even bigger piece of pie and shovels it into her mouth (?)
    [00:53] Katarina (morganavayne) nods "thank you my lord it's generous" she looks at diomy and smiles ()
    [00:53] Diomy Takakura's cheeks bulge as she chews with a sile on her face (?)
    [00:53] Katarina (morganavayne): "Taake it easy my lady there it's enough and it's all yours" ()
    [00:53] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) pats katarina on the back, "you are a blessing to this tavern, you should reward yourself with a hot bath" ()
    [00:54] Diomy Takakura blushes at the bar maiden ()
    [00:54] Diomy Takakura swallows and giggles ()
    [00:54] K'li (kalinda.nayar) would saddle her palfrey, as if her backside could handle one more ride.. she tucked her skirts beneath her, as the horse stomped in the snow and gave a nicker of irritation.. ()
    [00:54] Katarina (morganavayne) smiles " thank you my lord, i will do my best not to dissapoint you " (?)
    [00:55] Diomy Takakura: "Well this pie isnt a dissappointment, for sure..."
    [00:56] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) walks to the door, puts his bear skin cloak on, and opens the door to a cold and windy night, walks out and closes the door behind him
    [00:56] Badrick Flint (crymm.clowes) is Online
    [00:56] Diomy Takakura looks evilly at her pie knowing she WILL devour its contents. Upon her utensil she placed the last of her piece into her mouth, nodding to her lord as he left" ()
    [00:56] Katarina (morganavayne) giggles "If you wish my lady, I can make some pie with cerry for tomorrow " ()
    [00:57] Diomy Takakura looked happy and surprised ()
    [00:57] Diomy Takakura spoke with a full mouth, "Yeff preszz" ()
    [00:59] Diomy Takakura finished chewing and swallowed ()
    [00:59] Diomy Takakura: "That was delicious...I would love some cherry pie tomorrow...." ()
    [00:59] Katarina (morganavayne) laughs at Diomy's at behavior "If i am not of help anymore, may i excuse myself, i wish to take a bath" ()

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:04 pm