(WGoTS) Westeros Game of Thrones Sims

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(WGoTS) Was created by true intersim and Roleplay minded individuals to allow a fully immersive Roleplay by the individual - without the instruction of Mods detailing what your RP would be and the character you would have...

Keywords

Latest topics

» Endellion Greyjoy
Payne Waters Tavern wrench. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:30 pm by Endellion Greyjoy

» Latest Rumors in the Reach
Payne Waters Tavern wrench. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:58 am by BandorTyrell

» New Arrivals
Payne Waters Tavern wrench. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:34 pm by BandorTyrell

» Bandor Tyrell
Payne Waters Tavern wrench. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:18 pm by BandorTyrell

» A Short Journey
Payne Waters Tavern wrench. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:22 pm by Wenna

» House Darklyn
Payne Waters Tavern wrench. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 4:05 am by Arin_Darklyn

» Duncan Arryn
Payne Waters Tavern wrench. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:02 pm by Duncan Arryn

» The Queen interrogates Ginevra
Payne Waters Tavern wrench. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:24 pm by Ginevra Lannister

» Jon Snows Daddy *Possible SPOILER ALERT*
Payne Waters Tavern wrench. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:23 am by Brigit

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Payne Waters Tavern wrench.

Payne
    Payne

Payne Waters Tavern wrench. Empty Payne Waters Tavern wrench.

Post by Payne Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:45 pm

((hope i got this correct laughs))

Payne Waters is the bastard child of Ser Glenn Payne and her Mother Lady Astridr Lannister, Astrid was known for her fair haired good looks... Asridr caused uproar to her family and house when she fell pregnant with Payne.. But before hers and Glenn's secret was known she was hussled to an inn keep and there with help of her maidens gave birth to Payne Ser Glenn acknowledged his fatherhood to payne But Astrid couldn't, So both her and Glenn gave her the name Payne waters and gave her to the innkeepers wife... and a bag of coins to look after her.

Payne is known for her good looks and gentle heart she is cunning and pretty and will do anything to keep her head on her shoulders... shes had much abuse over the years from men who pass though the taverns... Most know who she is the real child of... She is favoured as one of the most best tavern wrenches in westerlands. She is of simple nature. She knows she has noble blood in her but as she says …I was born in a Inn I will stay in an inn...

Payne talents are giving men a good time in bed.. singing and bakeing... she has the talent of making good with coins and making pretty dressers she has an awesome fashion sense she can make fashion from rags...

She currently doesn't have a sweetheart... she did date the local blacksmith but he died in a brawl.

How this all came down in history

A good thing came from this was that Payne married a Lannister and gave them there fair looks and her fathers house swore there true and utter Loyalty to Tyrion Lannistor as it was said he looked a double to the husband there great great great grandmother wed....And had children with.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:58 pm