(WGoTS) Westeros Game of Thrones Sims

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(WGoTS) Was created by true intersim and Roleplay minded individuals to allow a fully immersive Roleplay by the individual - without the instruction of Mods detailing what your RP would be and the character you would have...

Keywords

Latest topics

» Endellion Greyjoy
Meeting the Prince I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:30 pm by Endellion Greyjoy

» Latest Rumors in the Reach
Meeting the Prince I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:58 am by BandorTyrell

» New Arrivals
Meeting the Prince I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:34 pm by BandorTyrell

» Bandor Tyrell
Meeting the Prince I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:18 pm by BandorTyrell

» A Short Journey
Meeting the Prince I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:22 pm by Wenna

» House Darklyn
Meeting the Prince I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 4:05 am by Arin_Darklyn

» Duncan Arryn
Meeting the Prince I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:02 pm by Duncan Arryn

» The Queen interrogates Ginevra
Meeting the Prince I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:24 pm by Ginevra Lannister

» Jon Snows Daddy *Possible SPOILER ALERT*
Meeting the Prince I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:23 am by Brigit

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Meeting the Prince

Ginevra Lannister
    Ginevra Lannister

Meeting the Prince Empty Meeting the Prince

Post by Ginevra Lannister Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:19 pm

Ginevra Lannister sees a young boy, who must be the prince, in elegant red garb, and approaches him with a smile and a small curtsey "Greetings, you must be Prince Tristan" ... he sees a very young and pretty woman looking at him with bright green eyes and a sweet smile "May I introduce myself - I am Ginevra of the House of Lannister"
    Prince Tristan (landonleroy): a nod to her as a blonde lock falls right in his face, blowing it away, Well met Ginvera
    Ginevra Lannister (princessginnie) smiles as she realizes she is not much taller than the prince .. he seems a very lively youth, and she likes his fair hair ... Lannister hair, she smiles to herself ... "It is good to finally meet you, Prince tristan ... I have heard several members of the court speaking of you and was looking forward to meeting the .. " she chuckles and winks "... future head of my House" ... Have you been to Casterly Rock yet? or Lannisport? Both are great!"
    Prince Tristan (landonleroy): He didnt make a habit of ntroducing Himself as most knew Him at sight, the handsome Young Prince pushed specs up on His nose
    Prince Tristan (landonleroy): aye Casterly Rock but only a short time though it is I have nae been to LannisPort
    Ginevra Lannister (princessginnie) watches Tristan, studying his face ... he will grow up to being a handsome young man soon she thinks
    Prince Tristan (landonleroy): it is so Quiet out this day
    Ginevra Lannister: "Oh, you should definately visit Lannisport too - it is full of life and commerce - many traders there, and much to see!" She gets all excited talking about it, her cheeks flushed "aye .. very quiet ... and I cannot see any of the Dragon Guard at the moment .. Are you allowed to go hunting?" she asks, thinking how nice it might be if she had her falcon with her
    Prince Tristan (landonleroy): aye I do a Fairshare Much study with the sword and Legislatefowl are nesteling we could go perhaps a dusk i have a Canine
    Ginevra Lannister: "I have not been trained with weapons ... my lord father would not permit it, apart from some small passtime archery ... but I do love to hunt with my birds and my dogs.. Unfortunately I have none of them here with me, but I would love to join you for sure ... I fell a little walled in here" she admits
    Prince Tristan (landonleroy): Tristan was very excited in the speaking of hunting and such This girl didn't seem so bad.
    Ginevra Lannister: "It has been a while since we've had a larger hunt with prizes at home ..." she looks a little sad now, she is probably about 5 years the prince's senor by her looks ... "But I remember well, there were several contests ... and my brother won them all" She laughs now "My brother was Lord Tyros Lannister .. you may have hear of him, the Lionguard was sworn to him ... he was a very brave hunter and warrior ... Will you be a warrior too?"
    Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) steps out the back way, still she saw a sea of black and red in formations here and there, her White Cloaks she had given instruction to stay close to her, and not let any of these Dragon guard near her. She took a long breath, rubbing her belly.
    Prince Tristan (landonleroy): nods and smiles i am only just beginning to go allowed on my own the night are quiet and the hunt is easily obtained , Aye having heard and Honor only spoken ... and yes I will be a mighty Warrior My Destier charging on
    Ginevra Lannister (princessginnie) is glad she hears the prince speak thus of her brother ... then she chuckles ... "And will they allow us to go hunting then? At dusk?"
    Prince Tristan (landonleroy): I will show you How ...grins michieviosly
    Ginevra Lannister (princessginnie) grins, when she grins, he can see golden sparkles in her eyes ... "I would love to see ..."
    Prince Tristan (landonleroy): Awkwardly He stole a glance at the very Pretty girl the daredevils stunt...watch this
    Ginevra Lannister (princessginnie) smiles and looks at the prince ... he seems a very couragious sort
    Prince Tristan (landonleroy): flipped off the wall and narrowly landed on the walk and nae the waters.
    Ginevra Lannister: ... as he runs to the battlements, takes jump and is suddenly gone over the wall! "Tristan!" she shouts, first afraid ... runs to the battlements ehrself, only to see him safely down there by the water ... relieved she relaxes, and cannot help but smile at the courage and foolishness, what a daredevil!
    Ginevra Lannister (princessginnie) grabs her skirts to run down the stars to meet him downstairs
    Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) stepping closer she could hear the flute, smiles, then she knew it was the Tyrell she saw, takes a breath and guards were out she stepped into the sept.
    Ginevra Lannister (princessginnie) comes laughing and a bit out of breath to the side of the prince "That was great!" she cries out
    Prince Tristan (landonleroy): laughs as his specs had fallen into te water
    Ginevra Lannister (princessginnie) chuckles ... this is not one of the pale and nerdy court boys she has seen so many of "What shall we do about your pretty glasses, Tristan? Is the water deep here?"
    Ginevra Lannister (princessginnie) gets on her knees, pulls up her sleeves and reaches into the water, trying to grasp the lost specs ... "Psst - don't let anyone know I am on my four here, it's not very lady-like" she chuckles to the prince
    Prince Tristan (landonleroy): Mother will nae let Me in there the Water has felt really young and silly theres bad fish in there
    Prince Tristan (landonleroy): that had bee the only thing His motheer might say the one time he dove off into the water
    Ginevra Lannister (princessginnie) tries to get a hold on the glasses, but only feels some plants' sticks and leaves, when she feels some of the mushy leaves brush her fingers she draws out her hands quickly again, spraying some water over her and his clothes ... "ohhh ... so sorry ..." it has not been a lot of water, but still ... "she laughs a bit ... "I didn't mean to bathe you, my prince! Especially if Her Grace doesn't allow it ... she would surely punish me!"
    Prince Tristan (landonleroy): reached down taking hold of her arm to help her up ... they are well enough lost Mother hated the specs , smiled helping her up..
    Ginevra Lannister (princessginnie) blushes and thanks the prince ... "One can certainly see more of your features without them" "So what are you allowed to do - if not swimming? "
    Prince Tristan (landonleroy): smiled and felt the rose coloring hitting His nose n cheeks
    Prince Tristan (landonleroy): I do ride alot and Study with My Sword Learn Establishment, I read, Dance I learn of the Arts
    Ginevra Lannister (princessginnie) smiles ... "Riding sounds like a fine thing to do ... and swordplay is surely exciting as well ... Sometimes .." she lowers her voice "Sometimes I wished I had been born a boy as well, to learn all those arts ... " She blushes again, then shrugs ..."I guess, that has been settled ... and I must fight with the needle and the word, instead of a sword" Laughs again ... "But i love to watch tourneys ... when will you be allowed to take part in one?"
    Prince Tristan (landonleroy): oh Aye I will and Cannae wait ...laughs... you might root for me on
    Ginevra Lannister: "I will have a fine kerchief for you, most noble and brave prince" here she laughs, this is like a children's game now, and fun, it seems they are both enjoying it ... then she bows gracefully as if to start the dance and cheer after the tournament where the victors are given their trophies
    Prince Tristan (landonleroy): He Did catch Himself just staring at her Face th blushing fully red cheeked realizing as She looked back at Him
    Ginevra Lannister: "And what do you love to read, Tristan?" she asks, looking away and smiling and rearranges her braid, as some strands of hair have come loose during her run and the playing by the water
    Prince Tristan (landonleroy): I find myself more often than not reading Hstorical Accounts and even Poetry the wise Man does have a mind that can be opened to accessing
    Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) she didn't feel like a walk about today, sending her attendants off to give alms for her and minister to the poor on her behalf, she made her way back to the outter stair. Catching a glimpse of blackwater bay she decided to walk out and take a look.
    Ginevra Lannister (princessginnie) grins ... "My old maester and septa always made me learn poetry pieces by heart ...
    Ginevra Lannister (princessginnie) sees the red robes of the Queen, and turns to her, taking a deep curtsey
    Prince gives Brigit a big hug.
    Prince Tristan (landonleroy): laughs your belly is in the way Mother
    [Ginevra Lannister: "Your Grace ..." she speaks, as she sees the Queen standing close now and the young prince walking over to her, she notes that they must be close, as Tristan embraces his mother gently
    Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) smiles to Ginevra, "I see you are not yet in white, Ginevra." Hugs her son as he comes up to her, ruffs up his hair like she always did, then rubs her belly, "it is isn't it?" smiles.
    Prince Tristan (landonleroy): kisses Her hand
    Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) smiles brighter still, "you have learned your graces well, Tristan, and your dancing master tells me the sword is part of your arm now, hum?"
    Ginevra Lannister (princessginnie) bows her head and looks at the Queen, admiring mother and son together - what a beautiful sight, though it was more relaxed before she came, having shared casual and pleasant talk with the young prince
    Prince Tristan (landonleroy): oh aye Mother slice the wind of Mine enemies bluish orbs glisten as he spoke
    Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) smiles brighter, "and I'm glad you have my frey eyes son, and not those of your father," leaning down to whisper to him while glancing sideways to Ginevra, "never forget who you are." smiles then standing up right gathers her skirts turns and makes her way to the Red Keep.
    Ginevra Lannister (princessginnie) draws in her breath and bites her lip slightly, looking after the Queen ... she full well understands what her Grace had said to the prince .... then she decides to shrug ... "She didn't notice your missing specs, Tristan ..." and smiles
    Prince Tristan (landonleroy): well the Prince was obviousy confused as it flew right past Him odding aye I might never have to tell her I dove from the flat again
    Ginevra Lannister (princessginnie) smiles warmly at the prince ... "I have to finish some course I came for, my Prince ... And ... your jumps and tricks can stay our secret, can't they? Noone needs to know, unless you decide to do some for them as well"
    Prince Tristan (landonleroy): Aye thank You Ginevra
    Prince Tristan (landonleroy): I shall watch for you at dusk, smiled and headed to the gates
    Ginevra Lannister (princessginnie) smiles and nods, as she puts a finger over her lips

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:24 pm