(WGoTS) Westeros Game of Thrones Sims

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(WGoTS) Was created by true intersim and Roleplay minded individuals to allow a fully immersive Roleplay by the individual - without the instruction of Mods detailing what your RP would be and the character you would have...

Keywords

Latest topics

» Endellion Greyjoy
The Queen Punished?!? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:30 pm by Endellion Greyjoy

» Latest Rumors in the Reach
The Queen Punished?!? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:58 am by BandorTyrell

» New Arrivals
The Queen Punished?!? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:34 pm by BandorTyrell

» Bandor Tyrell
The Queen Punished?!? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:18 pm by BandorTyrell

» A Short Journey
The Queen Punished?!? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:22 pm by Wenna

» House Darklyn
The Queen Punished?!? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 4:05 am by Arin_Darklyn

» Duncan Arryn
The Queen Punished?!? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:02 pm by Duncan Arryn

» The Queen interrogates Ginevra
The Queen Punished?!? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:24 pm by Ginevra Lannister

» Jon Snows Daddy *Possible SPOILER ALERT*
The Queen Punished?!? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:23 am by Brigit

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

The Queen Punished?!?

Brigit
    Brigit
    Admin
    Admin

The Queen Punished?!? Empty The Queen Punished?!?

Post by Brigit Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:37 pm

Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) calls out "Maester Nik? .... Maester are you here?"

Nikolaoc Kozlov: yes my queen

Nikolaoc Kozlov: here in the infirmary

Nikolaoc Kozlov: how may i help you?

Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) smiles when she sees him... stepping closer, whispers, "I'm in trouble you know." her eyes flash, "I snuck away to the Neck when no one knew in disguise to be with the King but he wasn't very happy with me... well I suppose the whole city knows by now." she smiles slightly.

Nikolaoc Kozlov: we knew you were out of the city

Nikolaoc Kozlov: I was not sure where

Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) giggles looking around, "I had to see him, I had to... we had to try again, I don't like he's away I wish he would just let me be there with him. Are there any ravens?" causially not mentioning anything more.

Nikolaoc Kozlov: from the king no

Nikolaoc Kozlov: there has been some kind of earthquake at lannisport but i dont know any details

Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) looks at him concerned

Nikolaoc Kozlov: my queen i would suggest you come in and let me examine you after your ordeal of travel

Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) nods, "of course, I would do as you wish, but I think I am unharmed .. might be bruised a bit from the King's hands but that is normal." she snicker-giggles.

Nikolaoc Kozlov: come and sit on the table

Nikolaoc Kozlov: washes his hands and dries them

Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) follows the Maester in and climbs up on the table dangling her feet over the side

Nikolaoc Kozlov: lay back

Nikolaoc Kozlov: takes out a hollow tube and listens to your heart beat

Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) lays back as he tells her, she trusts him unlike that old Maester Biggins whom she didn't trust at all.

Nikolaoc Kozlov: your heart sounds good

Nikolaoc Kozlov: listens to your lungs

Nikolaoc Kozlov: your breating is clear

Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) fidgits on the table, "you said two months and its been two months." lifting her head sitting up on her elbows.

Nikolaoc Kozlov: smiles be patient my Queen

Nikolaoc Kozlov: takes his hands and pushes on several parts of your abdomin

Nikolaoc Kozlov: and pain My queen?

Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) takes a breath, "well you know, I didn't think I wanted another child til I lost the last one and then I realized I do." looks to him her eyes sparkling, "I really do!... " shakes her head, "no no pain."

Nikolaoc Kozlov: thats good

Nikolaoc Kozlov: how long since your last moon blood my queen?

Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) shrugs, "I think its been a month or so."

Nikolaoc Kozlov: my queen i am not 100% sure but ........ have you felt any sickness or nausea?

Nikolaoc Kozlov: escpecially in the morning?

Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) shakes her head, "nothing, well maybe a touch but not enough to get me sick over, just had some hard bread and tea and it went away, I thought it was just hunger."

Nikolaoc Kozlov: smiles I think it is a baby in the womb

Nikolaoc Kozlov: we will have to see in another week or so

Nikolaoc Kozlov: but for now assume you are with child and stay away from alcoholic beverages

Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) looks up hopefully, "really?" she didn't want to get her hopes up too much, but she couldn't help but be excited, "so another week we can tell?"

Nikolaoc Kozlov: try to eat plenty of vegetables and fruits and good meats

Nikolaoc Kozlov: i am going to give you some chamaomile tea to use if you feel nauseous but mostly you should drink water or some milk

Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) nods to him, "and no wine." glancing up she wouldn't make that error two times, "and no stress."

Nikolaoc Kozlov: try not to worry about the king and his expedition

Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) nods to him, "can't help but worry, you know."

Nikolaoc Kozlov: i am sure his knights will keep him safe

Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) jumps down, "I will be happy now if I am, I will wait to send raven to the king though."

Nikolaoc Kozlov: yes wait until we are asure

Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) squeeses his arm, "I'm excited though."

Nikolaoc Kozlov: i think i am right my queen so be careful what you eat and here is a small package of chamomile tea

Nikolaoc Kozlov: use it to calm your stomach it can do no damage

Nikolaoc Kozlov: hands the queen a small pouch of tea

Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) takes the tea, "it will have butterflies now because I want to be... I do!" her voice was excitable.

Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) holds it to her chest and smiles, "thank you!" she was nearly bouncing.

Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) takes her tea and goes to walk out in a daze, "see you soon Maester Nik."

Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) takes her tea and goes to walk out in a daze, "see you soon Maester Nik."

Dareon Clegane (vinyl.silversmith) walks toward the Citadel on his daily rounds and stops in his tracks as he sees the Queen. He does not offer her any words, just an icy stare through his green eyes

Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) catches her breath, "well good morning to you too Dawg." she looked at him saucially.

Dareon Clegane (vinyl.silversmith) offers her a sardonic smile, "Your grace, please come with me to the throne room. You need to answer for your, shall we say, indiscresion..."

Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) gasps her mouth falling open, "I have not had any indiscresssions!" pulls up sardonically, folding her arms, "I have nothing to answer to YOU for, Lord Hand."

Dareon Clegane (vinyl.silversmith) grasps her arm, "If you won't come willingly, you will come forced..."

Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) pulls but couldn't break his grip, struggles, "unhand me, I am your Queen!" growls, "I'll go, take your mitts off." she whines, then in a lower tone, "careful, the Maester says I have to be careful." still clutching her tea.

Dareon Clegane (vinyl.silversmith) leads her to the Red Keep, "Come then..."

Dareon Clegane (vinyl.silversmith) takes his seat on the Iron Throne, ready to pass judgement on the queen. He motions to his guards to stand at her sides, "Don't seize her men, she is still your queen, but if she tries to flee, keep her here..."

Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) she didn't like it any being brought before the throne in such a manner, but he was the Hand of the King, and she had to give him his due, moving to the red carpet she humbles herself and knelt, "Lord Hand." she addresses him as he sat and she hoped briefly he'd cut himself on the damn thing.

Dareon Clegane (vinyl.silversmith) steeples is fingers under his chin and starts, "Queen Brigit Targaryen, I have you before the throne to pass punishment on you. While you did not commit a crime, you put yourself, the realm, and the King in danger with your actions of fleeing King's Landing and meeting up with the camp on the King's Road. What do you have to say for yourself?"

Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) glances up from her position, takes a breath, "I ...well I had to see him." her voice varily carried up there so soft spoken she was. "I didn't mean any harm, Lord Hand."

Dareon Clegane (vinyl.silversmith) shakes his head, "I do not doubt that you meant no harm. I have punished my man set to guard you by relieving him of his duty and I have half a mind to do the same with your queensguard. What did you think would happen to you should someone have recognized you on the road?" He glares at her icily

Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) clears her throat, "I ... I wasn't even seen, no one ... not a person stopped, me, Lord Clegane, you know I know that road between here and the Twins, have travelled it many times, I ..." was a lame excuse, "I stayed off the road and .... " she just shut up the look on his face told her what she said now wasn't going to matter anyway.

Dareon Clegane (vinyl.silversmith) sets a stern face and glares in her eyes, "Queen Brigit Targaryen, I sentence you to your chambers under lock and key. You do not have the freedom of the castle. Prince Tristan may visit you, but you may not leave the room. I will have a guard day and night stationed outside your door. I myself will come to check on you unannounced to make sure you are heeding your punishment. I cannot risk losing you in this war with the Starks. This is my sentence..."

Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) gasps, "but..." looks around as the guards come toward her stands, "butttt... for how long," looking back up at the throne and the man who sat her husbands place.

Dareon Clegane (vinyl.silversmith) stands and looks at her, "Until the King returns..."

Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) gasps, "but... but that could be months!" she squeels, then whines, the guards were way too close for her liking then, "and ... and you must allow my ladies and my and and nova and my family, please!" she begged it tears in her eyes.

Dareon Clegane (vinyl.silversmith) shakes his head, "Tristan is your blood. He may see you. You may have the use of one chambermaid. It is a punishment after all, my queen. I have to be sure your lesson is learned."

Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) pulled away from the guard that went to grab at her, "don't touch me!" she hisses at him, a pouting look toward the hand, as she walked causially toward the small council chamber and her solar. She was sure to keep her head high.

Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) stepped into her chamber no sooner had she cleared the door than it was slammed and locked behind her, she pouted to herself but no one could hear or see her.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:14 am