(WGoTS) Westeros Game of Thrones Sims

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(WGoTS) Was created by true intersim and Roleplay minded individuals to allow a fully immersive Roleplay by the individual - without the instruction of Mods detailing what your RP would be and the character you would have...

Keywords

Latest topics

» Endellion Greyjoy
Pyromancer Frost Rivers I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:30 pm by Endellion Greyjoy

» Latest Rumors in the Reach
Pyromancer Frost Rivers I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:58 am by BandorTyrell

» New Arrivals
Pyromancer Frost Rivers I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:34 pm by BandorTyrell

» Bandor Tyrell
Pyromancer Frost Rivers I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:18 pm by BandorTyrell

» A Short Journey
Pyromancer Frost Rivers I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:22 pm by Wenna

» House Darklyn
Pyromancer Frost Rivers I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 4:05 am by Arin_Darklyn

» Duncan Arryn
Pyromancer Frost Rivers I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:02 pm by Duncan Arryn

» The Queen interrogates Ginevra
Pyromancer Frost Rivers I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:24 pm by Ginevra Lannister

» Jon Snows Daddy *Possible SPOILER ALERT*
Pyromancer Frost Rivers I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:23 am by Brigit

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Pyromancer Frost Rivers

Frost897

Pyromancer Frost Rivers Empty Pyromancer Frost Rivers

Post by Frost897 Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:19 am

Frost was born during a truly cold day in the Riverlands, where the frosts of winter kissed the grass and gave little to the life of the place. It was easily the baseborn would not live through the cold of the night. But he lived, as though a warmth kept him alive all throughout that none could see, and a local hermit was intrigued.
    Frost was kept by his mother until her untimely death due to illness when he was too young to remember her name, but was taken away by the said hermit to be trained as his apprentice...in the art of pyromancy.
    The boy fell in swiftly with his training in fire, and had a swift addiction to the flames. Very little else concerned him and his master: the politics of Westeros, the knowledge of his mother and mysterious father, all flickering ghosts in the deep light of fire and the fumes of his alchemy lessons. He didn't know his master's name, only knowing the old hermit as Master.
    He was taught in mannerisms, and the art of speech, but these were only secondary to his truest passion.
    After years and the boy becoming a man, he lost his master to another illness, and he set his teacher aflame in his old home, giving him an old king's pyre before setting off to find his way in the world.
    He headed to King's Landing, where he had heard tale of the Targaryen family, a dynasty of dragon riders and great masters of the realm, who were so aligned with fire that the taverns whispered how they were immune to being harmed by fire. Though this was obviously drunken rumor, he knew that if there was a place to go for further practice of his art, King's Landing was the place to start...
    He now serves as the King's personal Pyromancer, and has sworn his life to the house Targaryen.
    Frost897

Pyromancer Frost Rivers Empty Re: Pyromancer Frost Rivers

Post by Frost897 Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:23 am

Journal Entry 1
    I have made my way to King's Landing!
    Fortune smiles on me, as probably the gods do too! Now if only I can find a blasted way around this place...
    I had wandered far in this place. I was looked upon oddly in my black attire, but nothing threatening had happened to me. When I finally rested, I gazed up the stairs and saw the most beautiful woman in all the land...and then the Grand Maester himself! My old master would never have believed that I would be so fortunate! It seems my bastardhood had little effect upon these noble visages...I say that because the woman I spoke of before turned out to be the Queen herself! Immediately after I met another Lady of the court, a Nightwatch recruiter, and I thanked every god for not being offered a place on the wall...and King Targaryen himself!
    When the King discovered who I was, a light seemed to shine in his eyes. One would have thought it mad, but I saw what could only be inspiration, for I have seen it in another Wisdom before, may he rest in peace...
    I go to the Court, for the King summoned me there as soon as I am able...
    Frost897

Post by Frost897 Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:38 am

Journal Entry 2
    I...cannot describe what has happened this day! Literally I am unable both by shock and sworn oath! If my hands were to pen what I have seen...what I have felt, I would feed myself to the fires! No one must know...will ever know by me.
    After I spoke in court, I noticed that there was a Tully here! I did not think much of him at first, for he didn't seem lordly at the time, but I swore I had seen him before, but where?...
    It matters little. For afterwards I followed my King, after swearing fealty to him and his house Targaryen, to his Solar. I cannot say what happened after. All that I can say is that now I have what I came for here in King's Landing...purpose, meaning, a goal to attain in service for something greater! I was taken then by the Queen, and led by her Grace to my own Solar! I never expected for them to let me stay in their hall! I sleep this night like I never have on my way here! comfortably and warm, with a bellyful of food and drink.

I woke up in a cold sweat. I could not help but dream of it...I dreamt of an orb cloaked in fire. I touched the flames and felt life behind it and a thick cold shell...that turned warm to the touch. I know well of what I dream...but I shall not divulge any further...none shall know...
    Frost897

Post by Frost897 Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:48 am

Journal 3

I have put research in the Substance! My master showed me the ways of creating it, of containing it as properly as anyone can, how to weaken and strengthen the flames as well as make them last longer.
    Perhaps this is what I shall use, yes...it is said that the flames can burn for a full hour on steel, but perhaps...yes...Valerian steel is far stronger than the mundane metal, so perhaps if I were to use that as a tinder along with wood and oil...

I continue research, and I have found plenty of books in the Citadel, all thanks to the Grand Maester. He permitted me entrance, and I have used the resource to my best! The Alchemical study is amazing! I have learned many new ways of combustion, and the history is fascinating! I have delved a tiny bit into the Houses and politics, but not much, it is all too frustrating and complex in the matters of alliegance and succession...why can we not simply have a single rule? Hopefully his Grace can fix the broken system of betrayal and shadowplay. All this corruption feels annoying.

I have been led by the Queen today to a perfect place to set up my work! It has the perfect place to hide away the Substance safely, and she had a smith set a forge within to start the flames! The man seems fine enough, and the Queen gave him great favor. I wonder if I shall one day attain such honor as that man, I envy him...
    But enough! I have work to do
    Frost897

Post by Frost897 Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:17 am

Journal Entry 4

I spoke with the King and Queen today. My works have been solely on the process of strengthening flames to top potential with highest longevity for our goal, but one rule remains that I was blind to beforehand...
    Am I willing to take a life?
    I know. I swore to the King, gave a solemn oath that I would not fail him, that I would make his dream a reality...but...now that I know there is a price beyond my control...beyond my moral boundaries...what will break first, is the true question.
    When the King left, I spoke with the Queen for a short time...I am unsure how she feels of the matter. She asked me questions, sought out my professional opinion on a matter that was beyond my study. I gave my most honest opinion, and I still hold by it. It was real! I felt it, warm life against my hand as I brushed my palm along it!
    She said something before leaving that disturbs me...further guidance may be required as I ponder this dilema...
    Frost897

Post by Frost897 Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:36 am

Journal Entry 5
    I met with the Queen once more, and she was verilly impressed with my improvements to the study. We spoke for a while yet again. We spoke, and I believe she may, or may not, have given me a strong suggestion. Apparently the King had gone to war, and I asked her when we should begin preparing the subject. It seems she had no idea where it was! She, the Queen, was not told by the King, her husband, where the most precious treasure in all the Kingdom was hid...and I know! I had seen it myself, where it was!
    I shall not accuse her of any acts of treachery to her husband, our King, but I believe that she may have suggested, while he rides with Tully and Loche Northward, that I steal it away from his Solar...and begin without him! Oh gods I know not what to do...

Gods bless the Grand Maester! I have upgraded my working place, my quarters are fine for now, but I needed more fire. I feel more confident amongst the flames, more alive. I had no idea I was within the actual Citadel! It turns out they moved the entire facility from its original place in the world to King's Landing! How exciting! The vast vault of knowledge is wondrous! I spoke with the Grand Maester for a short time, speaking of my troubles as veiled as I could, about what to do...risk failure or death. His words were inspiring! I shall do it! I need to, in order to complete the task given to me!
    That is not even why I am amazed! The Substance, the Grand Maester has talent with it that I had not seen even from my master! I believed him a Wisdom for a moment! Truly such skill was not by mere study in the Citadel...

I drank for the first time for a long time today with Tully. Even after the Queen's warning of him, I trusted him with my drunken state. I do not remember what happened, but I remember something I felt...familiarity, even in the stupor. I do not know what the wench had at the ready, but it must have been strong! Indeed, I felt like I was speaking to a brother! Ha...I shall not drink again, and if I do, I'm keeping with the stuff that is watered down, funny how a master of the Flame prefers his drink wet!
    Now, as soon as this headache is gone, I will begin again on my work! the Queen wants to walk amongst the walls of the city, and inspect places to place barrels of the Substance in order to defend. I already have areas chosen in my mind, I just need this damned headache to...oh gods
    Frost897

Post by Frost897 Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:40 am

Journal Entry 6

Blast the drink and burn every tavern in all of Westeros! I had fallen ill in my Solar, and I was unable to see the Queen...I hope she is not too angered upon my inability to answer her summons...damned drink, I shall never drink another drop of alcohol again! I shall have to work upon mixtures of berries crushed into juice.
    But enough of this, I must get to work on the Substance. I have doubled the amount the castle has, all in a day's work for our Graces...
    I must admit to my sin here, for I shall not be divinely punished for keeping my mouth shut.
    I have taken it! secretly in the night, while the servants slept, I entered the King's Solar and found the hidden place again. Then I took it and hid it within my workplace, after a night within my Solar...I hope the King forgives me, but my crime of stealing it was not from greed or a want to betray...but a desperate act to complete the task I was given by him!
    Now that that is settled, I have more of the substance to make while I work on creating the incubation site...its almost ready even now...
    Frost897

Post by Frost897 Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:57 pm

Journal Entry 7

I must be the greatest fool to walk the seven kingdoms.
    Returning it, I decided to have a Raven sent to the King. I must have feared bothering him with the war...but with his approval I could rush the process as it needs be without risking my own life! Ah, but now I must keep my silence of any more matters for the moment. I must be discreet in my writing, for none must know but the King of what I mean.

It has been a while, but I have finally gained the King's approval. I'll admit, I did not expect him to state anything so obviously. I would never have expected he'd give intricate details as to where the chest was hidden in his Solar. But, he is busy, so his mind must be centering around this war in the north. He wished for me to speak with the Queen, to inform her that he was well and so was how everything was going...But again, I look the fool. It seems she had already gone on a swift Ride to his camp by the Neck. So when I delivered his message, it seems that ravens are slower than horses these days.
    I did get to meet some interesting characters while entering the Queen's Solar. A Knight, who is a close relative to the Queen, and who I could assume was his Lady, as well as two delightful children. I know the Wisdoms would probably be upset at my use of the flame for the entertainment of little Ladies, but I could not help it, they seemed interested in my craft enough.
    I hadn't seen Tully since the night in the tavern. I wonder if he did ride off with His Grace, perhaps he is fighting as I write...I still wonder why he is still in my thoughts, why he gave such a familiar feel to me...
    Time enough for all this later, the waters of my workplace are stacked with so much Substance that one could practically walk on the waters, and I must continue incubation...
    The King has suggested I use a prisoner, one sentenced to die already. It all seems fine and good, but...can I do this, take a man's life to bring in another? I must speak with the Queen soon, despite how difficult it has been to reach her as of late. I understand her concerns and trouble, but the King is Targaryen, and as such needs his proper mount. For the King, and the Targaryen Dynasty.
    Frost897

Post by Frost897 Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:35 am

Journal Entry 8

no...no no no NO NO NONONONONONONONONONONO!!!
    So much has happened, and beyond my control! Gods be damned! DAMNED GODS AND DAMNED MAN!
    How could I have not heard sooner, how could I not intervene in someway.
    The King, Aedan, is dead...
    Already I feel the way to the dragon's return diminishing, like candle light without the wick.
    It was not by the wolf that the Dragon was slain, but by a supposed Dragon named Daegon Targaryen! Damn the name, and the man, to the seven Hells! he is responsible for any failure now on my research!

Time has gone by, and I have seen the queen so rarely, and now things have gone from bad to worse. she speaks of fears that this new lord will attempt, I must stay vigilant, for my Queen...
    We have just had council, and she has shown signs of defeat from this man, does his presence around her give so much force that she willingly submits against him? I spoke with a Maester, the young Lanister lord, and a woman who apparently is the keeper of secrets for the Kingdom, and we had several ideas how to challenge his place as a Targaryen. But Damned it all! Why does she willingly submit, oh my queen Brigit...

All my hopes are falling apart! Now the man will be called king...KING!!! Aedan was King, and I will stay loyal to her Grace, even unto my death!
    Damn...I will go into town for now...maybe a drink will clear my thoughts so I may concentrate further on what must be done...

Frost897

Post by Frost897 Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:09 pm

Journal Entry 9
    I have discovered a secret! and after that gods awful hangover...Why do I not remember what happened last night. I remember going to the tavern, and meeting a lovely woman who turned out to be the librarian of the starks! Apparently Daegon has made peace with the Norther Lords...this will only bring him approvals by the Lords, which only further cements his false claim to the Iron Throne. Damn!
    It is good then that one of my more secret gambits is ready. I would hate to use this final method, but if it ends in Daegon succeeding in taking the Queen as his...I WILL NOT HAVE IT! I will burn the whole of Westeros for her, if I must!
    The eggs are safe, at least, from his grasp.

It seems I have been summoned by Daegon himself, he must know about the eggs, at least enough, to know that I have them. If I die, and this is the last I write, I will ensure that the King burns, at least then we will know he is no true Targaryen like the Queen and her son!
    I am Frost Rivers, loyal to the Queen Brigit Targaryen, long may she reign!
    Further writtings if I live, however.
    Frost897

Post by Frost897 Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:15 am

((my SL crashed bad, so I am attempting to reinstall as this also gives me trouble, sorry for not being on for so long, and I will try to be on asap))
    Frost897

Post by Frost897 Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:18 am

Journal Entry 10

It seems this may be my final entry. I know I have said this before, but indeed this time I am summoned to the King, and I only know this is for the egg's location. He knows he doesn't have them, and now he wishes for them.
    And he will swear to kill anyone who stands against him.
    I must stay strong, but I must submit. We will reach a ground, and I hope he truly is a king, an honest and just one, who will keep any oath given.
    I pray to the Seven as I never have before, and I pray that the Queen will suffer little if not at all.
    If this is the last time, I bid you goodbye.
    My Queen, to you I pledge eternal loyalty, and my undying love will show even if I am slain by your future husband.
    I go now, and my secrets may die with me.
    Frost Rivers, bastard of the Lord Tully and Pyromancer to her Majesty, Brigit Targaryen
    Long may she live and be happy
    Frost897

Post by Frost897 Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:07 pm

Journal Entry 11

I am on my way to my old home. Yes, here is where I have lain two of the Dragon Eggs, not much good keeping secrets anymore, I should think.
    I lived in Riverrun all my life before coming to King's Landing, and a part of me wishes I could go back to the simpler life of apprentice, now with all this happening.
    I did not die, for one good thing, though my face is somewhat bashed in and my neck bruised from strangling. The King is most fierce in his questioning.
    I made a contract with him, and now the Queen is safe. As long as I give him the eggs, she will be unharmed and able to live well and be treated as the queen she is.
    I shall take with me two Ravens, for when we are away enough I shall send them off during our trip.
    I regret failing my queen, but I do not regret helping her, at least, live.

Field Journal Entry

Confounded! The blasted bird flew north instead of east! Where does it think its going? ah well, one went the right way at least, and I cannot write too long, for the King is waiting on his horse as I have walked into a thicket to relieve myself. We spoke, the King and I, and shared wine. I wish we met on much better circumstances, so that we may have actually ended up more agreeable to one another.
    We are close...
    Frost897

Post by Frost897 Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:26 pm

Journal Entry 12

(the writing is most ineligible and often a bunch of lines splotched by blood, if nothing else. all but for a small portion of sense from the delusional mind of Frost while starved and thirsty)
    STUPID! I'm surrounded by Morons! I laugh at them, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Why does no one understand? the queen, my beloved queen, she is the only one! that child? a child! her ignorance comes from her innocence. But that man..that DAMNED MAN! no dragon! not one! definitely cannot be!
    Am I the only one who knows this? I am truly the last man who knows the secret, and how? DUMB LUCK! a moment of nostalgia and here I am, kept alive from the sword of a brute and rotted in a dungeon ALL FOR LUCK!
    Sod everything! that fool can't make the dragons come back! its a joke to just think of it! He can't! its stupid! its all stupid! I should have burnt the castle down! I have the sayso still, just a message away from fire! no, no nononononothat's stupid...I'm the fool! I couldn't serve my queen and I couldn't help my king before my king! All because I wasn't lucky then, but now I am! Sod this all...
    Frost897

Post by Frost897 Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:56 am

Journal Entry 13

Oh...damn.
    This is what I get for fear of poisoned food or drink, I suppose. Paranoia will only cause you to be burned, as my Master would say.
    So...I think I shall keep the last entry in, it seems discreet enough, and it will remind me to keep myself well fed and refreshed so as to ensure my mind doesn't succumb to delusional madness...and my damned hands! ah! It pains me to write! How by the seven did I end up cutting them all up? it looks like I attempted an old trick, creating fire while grinding up burnable materials, without wearing gloves!
    Well, thankfully I can still work with them, so I must proceed on my current project. But first...I must seek out the Queen. I have been too long from her and need to know what has been going on during my imprisonment. I probably should not tell her about the incident, but how can I hide the healing bruise on my face and the healing cracked lip? hmm...I'll say I fell down the stairs, I suppose, or something else more believable.
    The wedding is soon, and I can only be happy for my Queen...I can, but I'm not, unless Daegon keeps his promise I suppose...
    I am very uncertain of my feelings towards him. I'm not dead, so that's good. But I have been beaten, befuddled, stricken down by his sword, and imprisoned! Then again, he has kept his word, from all I can tell so far, I can only hope he has not touched her, or she has not worsened in her condition to raise his ire.
    Oh my Queen, what I would not to to be your man for love as well as service...I would hatch a thousand thousand dragons, if I were able.
    ah, but no, sadly I cannot, at least with Daegon around. I need to get to the Queen while she is alone, so I may explain my message to her, if she received it. those damned birds almost pecked me when I set them loose in my trip, and one went North! I can only hope the bird turned around or died of cold instead of by arrow...
    But enough of this, I must go now.
    Frost897

Post by Frost897 Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:06 pm

Journal Entry 14

What must I do?
    Can the will of the heart defeat the mad obsessions of the mind?
    My dear queen has told me that she would forbay dragons from the world, and I would follow every command of hers to my end, but...I remember my oath sworn to Aedan, the former King, and I know the desire to hatch the eggs still burns in my heart.
    I have tried and again with the King's method, failing each time, even after using the substance, and have proved that the final key that I know is true beyond measure.
    But now, she refuses.
    What must I do? I know I walk the path of the heart, as I have to save her from any wrath the King threatened her and her child with, and I know I shall do all that she wishes.
    But this...need to hatch the eggs haunts me.
    I shall attempt to battle this obsession, and I intend to win against myself.
    For Her.
    But now I must go, and prepare for the wedding.
    Frost897

Post by Frost897 Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:50 pm

Journal Entry 15

I had heard from the watch that the Queen sped past her guard on horseback! Oh gods, what fear must be gripping her heart to drive her onward both in a metaphysical sense and literally. I must make brisk pace after her. A simple question or two on a hurried guard should get me started upon my way.

~~~~~~~~~

I do not know what to think at this very moment. I have returned, the Queen has made it safely back to King's Landing, and so have her children...I know now, it is rather obvious indeed, for how can one not? The way she glows, the way she guards her belly like a sacred treasure and her continuous sickness as of late...the signs were there, but like all signs foretelling, humans can easily mistake them. I have returned swiftly to my work, but I ponder upon all. It is most apparent that she wishes to leave King's Landing, to find someplace safe for her son and her, away from Dragons and Kings...But what could I do? I know no places like this, I only lived in two places in all my life: my Master's hut and the Landing. I wish I was able to do something, to allow her to be happy untold miles away.
    I feel as though the Queen has suffered much, and I have only built up her troubles...I will speak with her, when I have the chance...

Another matter troubles me though, and I wish to speak of it here. There is a woman, clad in the gold armor of the watch. She seems to lead them. I have no idea where she came from, all I know is that her description brings worry to me: her platinum hair and purple eyes...
    Could she be a Targaryen? their women always are dainty and indeed more feminine in stature, but this woman was six foot, maybe more! and she seemed to carry herself with a confident strength, as if the armor weighed little on her at all. Perhaps a baseborn woman, but there are only few true Targaryens in the world, I dare not write my theories of who the parent could be...

~~~~~~~~~

The queen did not seem to be upset with me being involved so greatly in our last few encounters. She knows I love her, and I would stand at her side against the dragons, that must be why she commanded me to serve the King in his work.
    It shocked me, to say the least. Why would she give me such an order besides my safety? Why must my safety be important, when she is the Queen and with child!? Gods, do I feel a need to weep.
    I spoke with her about this Sonya woman, and she did not wish to speak of it. Does she fear the same?
    I will ponder on this, and await until I hear an order for blood...
    The egg is missing, I can only assume it was Daegon, since I put the egg back in the flames and a man would have died if they tried.
    At least I have the white one, safe and sound.
    I have work to do.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:58 pm