(WGoTS) Westeros Game of Thrones Sims

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(WGoTS) Was created by true intersim and Roleplay minded individuals to allow a fully immersive Roleplay by the individual - without the instruction of Mods detailing what your RP would be and the character you would have...

Keywords

Latest topics

» Endellion Greyjoy
Aidan Lannister/Aedan Targaryen I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:30 pm by Endellion Greyjoy

» Latest Rumors in the Reach
Aidan Lannister/Aedan Targaryen I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:58 am by BandorTyrell

» New Arrivals
Aidan Lannister/Aedan Targaryen I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:34 pm by BandorTyrell

» Bandor Tyrell
Aidan Lannister/Aedan Targaryen I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:18 pm by BandorTyrell

» A Short Journey
Aidan Lannister/Aedan Targaryen I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:22 pm by Wenna

» House Darklyn
Aidan Lannister/Aedan Targaryen I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 4:05 am by Arin_Darklyn

» Duncan Arryn
Aidan Lannister/Aedan Targaryen I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:02 pm by Duncan Arryn

» The Queen interrogates Ginevra
Aidan Lannister/Aedan Targaryen I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:24 pm by Ginevra Lannister

» Jon Snows Daddy *Possible SPOILER ALERT*
Aidan Lannister/Aedan Targaryen I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:23 am by Brigit

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Aidan Lannister/Aedan Targaryen

Daemian Blackfyre

Aidan Lannister/Aedan Targaryen Empty Aidan Lannister/Aedan Targaryen

Post by Daemian Blackfyre Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:18 pm

Aidan was born to Rowan Lannister and Maelyra Lannister. Maelyra was of the Targaryen line and a cousin to the late king Viscerys II. As Aidan grew he had both a little brother and a sister, they were close with one another until Rowan sent Winter off to marry into the Lefford family to seal them as an ally. Aidan and Aeron grew up learning to be a typical Lannisters but also to be men who would be leaders. Once Aidan came of age, he met the woman he was promised to Brigit of the Frey family. Shortly after they were married Rowan perished by unknown causes. Maelyra went into a deep depression after Rowan died and locked herself in a room at Casterly Rock and still resides there to this day. Aidan inherited Casterly Rock and Lannisport but quickly had to give them up to go to King's Landing after receiving a raven from Viscerys II requesting Aidan come to him and take up position of Hand. Aidan learned what the position required of him and got to know his distant cousin a bit until he fell ill and perished leaving the throne to his son Jaeron who was inflicted with the scales at birth. Aidan watches over Jaeron and the throne as Lord Protector and Regent until the time Jaeron passes. Aidan still retains his titles as the head of the Lannister family at this point, but is the only remaining heir of Targaryen line. As of the coronation Aidan now takes on the title of Aedan Targaryento keep the throne within the Targaryen line. After a short reign, Aedan headed off to war with the north to attempt to take it by force. Aedan never reached winterfell however as he was slain in a duel. Though rumors of a man who looked like him were bountiful, it was only his bastard son born to a woman of dorne who Aidan had slept with in his youth.

Last edited by Spider on Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:58 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : update in storyline)

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:06 am