(WGoTS) Westeros Game of Thrones Sims

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(WGoTS) Was created by true intersim and Roleplay minded individuals to allow a fully immersive Roleplay by the individual - without the instruction of Mods detailing what your RP would be and the character you would have...

Keywords

Latest topics

» Endellion Greyjoy
For the kings Arrival I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:30 pm by Endellion Greyjoy

» Latest Rumors in the Reach
For the kings Arrival I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:58 am by BandorTyrell

» New Arrivals
For the kings Arrival I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:34 pm by BandorTyrell

» Bandor Tyrell
For the kings Arrival I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:18 pm by BandorTyrell

» A Short Journey
For the kings Arrival I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:22 pm by Wenna

» House Darklyn
For the kings Arrival I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 4:05 am by Arin_Darklyn

» Duncan Arryn
For the kings Arrival I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:02 pm by Duncan Arryn

» The Queen interrogates Ginevra
For the kings Arrival I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:24 pm by Ginevra Lannister

» Jon Snows Daddy *Possible SPOILER ALERT*
For the kings Arrival I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:23 am by Brigit

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

For the kings Arrival

Lady Alkina Stark
    Lady Alkina Stark

For the kings Arrival Empty For the kings Arrival

Post by Lady Alkina Stark Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:33 pm

[10:02:48] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): The weeks had been a buzz of activity. Seeing to it supplies were more then well stocked, Living arrangements made. When word had come that the king and family would be arriving in a force over 30,000. The household had gone into a frenzy. More supplies imported more arrangements made to see to everyone could be accommodated.

[10:08:22] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): Lady Stark was once again inspecting the kitchens, stocks once w twice and more, Dictating to the scribe that followed what more to add, "See to it more barrels of ale and mead are bought up from storage" she directed, among a dozen other directions and requests. Seeing to the morning afternoon and dinner meals and menus, making sure for possibly the hundredth time, that everything was in order herself.

[11:13:50] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): After a short rest off her aching feet, and a small meal, she downed her thick fur cloak and went from the great keep, to the quarters prepared for the the King, family and those closest to them. Her pale hands resting and rubbing on the small of her aching back she moved about each room Making sure once again. That is was in order "My Lady this can be seen to by the staff, you should not... be about, you should be resting. Lord Stark will not be pleased with you over doing it in your condition." Said the servant following her and the scribe about. "I am fine Dia," she said patting the one of the 3 personal maids on the shoulder. Vayon had assigned to her. They each followed her in shifts like shadows, as did 2 of his personal guards at all times when she left the great keep.

[11:32:47] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): "I am too restless to sit still. I will rest when I need to" She looked to the scribe. "See to it more linens are bought in and that they are refreshed daily." The scribe nodded and quickly wrote down the requests as she continued to call them out. Making sure nothing was l left to chance. Then entered the Master suite meant for king and queen, "WAIT WHERE IS THE CRIB?!" she exclaimed panic ceasing her. " THERE HAS TO BE A CRIB THEY BRING THEIR NEW BABY!" She all but shouted, her hands flying in the air, when she realized there was none. Suddenly frantic. Dia quickly moving to her resting on her arm "Please My Lady, we will see it taken care of Do not worry yourself? Her Efficient maid told the scribe quickly who had been commissioned to fashion the nursery furniture, bringing a sigh of relief She sagged down in a seat calming herself.

[11:35:09] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): She sat for a moment wearily then rose. "Thank you Dia I do not know what I would do with out you" she said softly then let out a burst of nervous laughter. "Alright Alright I will stop I just had to see to the major details I will leave the rest to the others," she said softly. "Let us go back to the Keep for now." she said downing her cloak again. the small group made way back to the Keep. Where she was given a warmed mead to warm up. Taking a slow sip letting it warm it's way down to her belly. savoring it as Vayon had limited her to only 2 meads a day during her pregnancy.

[11:40:36] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): She smiled looking to Dia "Please Make sure you have the others at the inn Send word immediately when the King and Family Are up and about I wish to still greet them personally, But do not want to disturb them while they rest" she said softly. One of the other servants heard and nodded, "I will see to it now My Lady" said as the woman downed her own cloak and rushed out to pass word to those at the inn.

[11:40:45] Daegon Targaryen (thilil): *The sound of Marching feet and hooves fills the air as the King once more approaches the small village of Winter Town.*

[11:45:40] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): A cloaked woman was just coming threw the guarded but open gate. Seeing the arrival of the king, She passed word to those about, another ran back into the keep, while she in one of the guards stepped forward. in formal attire, and offered a deep bow, "Welcome again to Winter Town Your Majesty" offered w by both with deep respect. When they came to a stop. "Lady Stark is being notified of your arrival"

[11:47:48] Daegon Targaryen (thilil) smiles as he looks down to them "You have my thanks. Be sure she knows that I am not able to step into Winterfell without the presence of my Queen beside me. And that my men have encamped themselves outside of Winter Town, so as not to encumber the village too excessively."

[11:53:13] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): They bowed "Yes your Majesty. many preparations have been made since your hand announced you would be coming in force. she bayed me tell you, if it was said you would not be an encumbrance. When you are ready to enter the keep we hope you will be happy to know, your quarters are well prepared and ready when ever you are. She will be out shortly to Welcome you personally" stated formally.

[12:02:58] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): Hearing the King had arrived, she downed her cloak readied herself to go meet the king Her mount had been prepared and with help of a small set of steps and the hand of one of her quintet helped her to the saddle. Inside the fortress 2 were sufficient but when she went out to the village. no less then five guards and her maid accompanied her. Even though the Village iself was a well guarded. The five that accompanied her were the finest of his high guard. All willing to die to protect her.

[12:07:48] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): She road out with the quintet surrounding her. on the way a number more joined the small group a show of loyalty to their beloved Lady. The sounds of their small group would be heard form inside, as they would come to the front of the inn. again a small set of steps was produced in preparation for her arrival sided up to her mount which she climbed form. with far less grace then she had so in Kingslanding in her condition. A hand was offered as she stepped down.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:04 pm