(WGoTS) Westeros Game of Thrones Sims

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(WGoTS) Was created by true intersim and Roleplay minded individuals to allow a fully immersive Roleplay by the individual - without the instruction of Mods detailing what your RP would be and the character you would have...

Keywords

Latest topics

» Endellion Greyjoy
What do the small folk think? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:30 pm by Endellion Greyjoy

» Latest Rumors in the Reach
What do the small folk think? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:58 am by BandorTyrell

» New Arrivals
What do the small folk think? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:34 pm by BandorTyrell

» Bandor Tyrell
What do the small folk think? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:18 pm by BandorTyrell

» A Short Journey
What do the small folk think? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:22 pm by Wenna

» House Darklyn
What do the small folk think? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 4:05 am by Arin_Darklyn

» Duncan Arryn
What do the small folk think? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:02 pm by Duncan Arryn

» The Queen interrogates Ginevra
What do the small folk think? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:24 pm by Ginevra Lannister

» Jon Snows Daddy *Possible SPOILER ALERT*
What do the small folk think? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:23 am by Brigit

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

What do the small folk think?

Ginevra Lannister
    Ginevra Lannister

What do the small folk think? Empty What do the small folk think?

Post by Ginevra Lannister Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:07 am

wendy (wendy.darkbyrd) hearing footsteps aboveand loking up seein gthe Lady , wonders if i shouldget back to my work . dont want to get in trouble for being lazy.
    Ginevra Lannister (princessginnie) walks out of the keep, looks at the yard below her and yawns a little ... the day is still quiet, and not many of the Dragonguard are near ... as she looks around for any of the Lionguard, she sees a smallfolk woman or rather young girl looking up at her and then moving away switftly. She takes up her skirts of her rich dark red velvet dress and takes a few steps down toward the sept
    wendy (wendy.darkbyrd) gasps hoping i am unseen as i hide by the steps
    Ginevra Lannister (princessginnie) nods to one of the men of the Lionguard close by, then she turns her eyes on the girl by the stairs and lets her gaze wander over her "You, girl ... come over ..." she calls out, not in an unfriendly way, but not warmly either
    wendy (wendy.darkbyrd) realising the Lady has spotted me i smileand curtsie ,," good morning MyLady i hope you are well today
    Ginevra Lannister (princessginnie) sees that the young girl is poorly dressed and has a friendly, but hunted look in her eyes ... "Who do you work for, girl?" she demands
    wendy (wendy.darkbyrd): i work both in the kitchens and in the tavern MyLady, i was just out getting a little air
    Ginevra Lannister: "The kitchens of the keep?" she asks and raises a brow
    wendy (wendy.darkbyrd): yes myLady
    Ginevra Lannister (princessginnie) inspects the girl closely, her face, eyes, and look ... after a while she says "Show me your hands, girl "
    wendy (wendy.darkbyrd) looks confused at the LAdy but does as told and shows my hands
    Ginevra Lannister (princessginnie) looks at the girl's hands, then nods ... "What is your name, girl?"
    wendy (wendy.darkbyrd) feels slight shame knowing my hands are hard and cracked form life of working with nails chipped
    wendy (wendy.darkbyrd): i am wendy MyLAdy ,
    Ginevra Lannister (princessginnie) nods again, then goes on, her voice a little kinder "Wendy ... are you a loyal servant?" and watches the young serving girl, interested as to how she will react
    wendy (wendy.darkbyrd): i try to do my work well.
    Ginevra Lannister: "And what do you aspire to in life?"
    wendy (wendy.darkbyrd): would love to be able to find my wayback to some farm again myLady, i am only here by nessesity for now , hoping some one will offer a position at a farm . then maybe i could find a nice young smith and get married... i am originally from the river lands near the big lake
    Ginevra Lannister (princessginnie) ponders the girl's answer and smiles ... "Wendy ... as it happens you might be able to earn some extra coin for your dowry, if you prove loyal and useful ... I am in need of someone who keeps her ears and eyes open in the kitchens, stables and the tavern as well ... do you think you can provide me with information as to what the smallfolk think of the rule of our graceful King? And I mean - truthfully ... not a changed version. You would not need to be afraid ... I would know you don't speak your own opinion but only what you hear in the kitchens and the streets ..."
    wendy (wendy.darkbyrd): i am happy to say that i hear MyLady but first you should know that the queen has always been nice to me and so i like and support the queen.
    Ginevra Lannister (princessginnie) nods and smiles again ... "Her Grace is well beloved ... I have seen her often give alms to the poor ... but she is high with child, and on her way to her dying father .... and it is not the Queen I was asking you about, my dear ... The Queen has been restless of late, " she adds, in a lower tone.
    wendy (wendy.darkbyrd) looks quizical ,, restless . ?? she is unsure what this means.
    Ginevra Lannister (princessginnie) sighs, but tries not to look impatient ... the young serving girl can see that the young lady has a very pale milky complexion, mesmerizing eyes and flowing golden curls, and that she seems to know quite well how beautiful and noble she is, and even though she is short of statue, she appears to be used to giving orders ... "My dear Wendy, girl ... have you seen our beloved queen of late? She cannot find peace ... visiting the sept at all times, walking about, coming to no peace ... she seems troubled ..."
    wendy (wendy.darkbyrd): yes i often see her grace visit the sept MyLady but thought this was all down to feeling her time is almost her with the child . I dont really know her well enough to think other wise . i just prepare breakfast for her. she gave me a very pretty dress , but i keep it hidden away, to not ruin in the kitchens
    Ginevra Lannister (princessginnie) nods and watches the girl ... trying to find out if the girl is just shy or overly pious ... maybe if she got a proper bath and some better clothes, she might even be comely, but her garments and the state of her hair wouldn't let you decide that ... "All I am asking of you, Wendy, is that you keep your eyes open ... you must have noticed that there are a lot of masked red and black guards about"
    wendy (wendy.darkbyrd): i dont understand what they are all about MyLAdy but yes i will try to let you know if i hear things.
    Ginevra Lannister sighs again .. "Yes, our Queen is very generous ... and it is prudent of you to hide your dress ... but you could earn another soon enough, if you prove a clever girl, or you could save the coins ... for a better future" she takes a few coins out of a small pouch she wears and places them in the young girl's hand ... "And don't look so afraid, Wendy ... we all want to protect the Queen and the Prince ... !"
    wendy (wendy.darkbyrd) looks carefully around as i take the coins and curtsie thank you MyLady .
    Ginevra Lannister (princessginnie) smiles, pleased, and speaks in a lower voice ... "If you hear anything unusual, ... like people complaining, or in fear, or else very happy ... be sure to let me know. I usually take walks in the garden every day. I am concerned for the Prince's safety ... so you must understand that you are not to speak of our conversation to anyone. I would not want our Prince harmed. Do you understand that, Wendy?"
    wendy (wendy.darkbyrd): i understand , mmhhmm yes i wouldnt want to be even slightly responsible for harm to any one at all,
    Ginevra Lannister (princessginnie) nods, seemingly pleased that the girls appears to understand, and smiles again ... " That's good to hear, my dear girl." she pauses, and looks at the girl thoughtfully "Have you ever thought about some other work? Apart from serving in the tavern, which surely doesn't please a maid as shy and coy as you are ..."
    wendy (wendy.darkbyrd): oh i am happy in the tavern MyLady but any honest style work is appreciated. i have always lived and worked on a farm previously MyLady so well used to realities of life.
    Ginevra Lannister: "perfect then ... let's keep it like this then ... honest work." She smiles another time, and takes up her skirts to walk up again "We have no farms here in the city, but outside there is verdant land ... if the peace is kept, there will be ample chance for you to find yourself a farmer or craftsman ... let us hope that peace WILL be kept ..." She nods one last time to the girl and walks up again.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:04 pm