(WGoTS) Westeros Game of Thrones Sims

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(WGoTS) Was created by true intersim and Roleplay minded individuals to allow a fully immersive Roleplay by the individual - without the instruction of Mods detailing what your RP would be and the character you would have...

Keywords

Latest topics

» Endellion Greyjoy
Staying Out Of Trouble I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:30 pm by Endellion Greyjoy

» Latest Rumors in the Reach
Staying Out Of Trouble I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:58 am by BandorTyrell

» New Arrivals
Staying Out Of Trouble I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:34 pm by BandorTyrell

» Bandor Tyrell
Staying Out Of Trouble I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:18 pm by BandorTyrell

» A Short Journey
Staying Out Of Trouble I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:22 pm by Wenna

» House Darklyn
Staying Out Of Trouble I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 4:05 am by Arin_Darklyn

» Duncan Arryn
Staying Out Of Trouble I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:02 pm by Duncan Arryn

» The Queen interrogates Ginevra
Staying Out Of Trouble I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:24 pm by Ginevra Lannister

» Jon Snows Daddy *Possible SPOILER ALERT*
Staying Out Of Trouble I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:23 am by Brigit

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Staying Out Of Trouble

Sandy Lannister
    Sandy Lannister

Staying Out Of Trouble Empty Staying Out Of Trouble

Post by Sandy Lannister Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:58 am

Sandy Lannister sits up from her sleep and pulls her knees up to her chest, wrapping her arms around them. Sighing, she can hear Septa Lesatia lightly snoring in the room next to her. A smirk forms on Sandy's lips as she hops out of bed and quietly puts her slippers on. Her golden hair hanging down her back and not in it's usual braid. Quietly, she makes her was past Septa Lesatia's bed, tip toeing ever so quietly until she gets to the door. Opening it slowly, it creaks slightly. She cringes and looks back towards Septa who's snoring has come to a halt and then a loud snore again. Sandy breathes a sigh of relief and slips out of the door, feeling the cool air hit her face once she is out. The moon hangs high in the sky almost as if it was smiling down on her. The glow bringing out the blue twinkle in her eyes.
    "Oh....by the seven....I hope Septa doesn't kill me for this!" Sandy moves along hiding in the shadows, past the King's guards and towards the gate. Looking out over it she watches as the stars twinkle back at her. Breathing in deep she smiles and looks out.
    "...well...I can stay out of trouble. I just know I can." She says quietly to herself. After what seems like hours, Sandy begins to head back to her room. Septa is still snoring even louder this time. Sandy smiles and pulls Septa's blankets up around her, quietly turning towards her bed and kicking off her slippers and jumping into bed.
    ".....but staying out of trouble might be hard." She whipsers before falling asleep.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:10 am