(WGoTS) Westeros Game of Thrones Sims

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(WGoTS) Was created by true intersim and Roleplay minded individuals to allow a fully immersive Roleplay by the individual - without the instruction of Mods detailing what your RP would be and the character you would have...

Keywords

Latest topics

» Endellion Greyjoy
an unexpected Raven I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:30 pm by Endellion Greyjoy

» Latest Rumors in the Reach
an unexpected Raven I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:58 am by BandorTyrell

» New Arrivals
an unexpected Raven I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:34 pm by BandorTyrell

» Bandor Tyrell
an unexpected Raven I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:18 pm by BandorTyrell

» A Short Journey
an unexpected Raven I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:22 pm by Wenna

» House Darklyn
an unexpected Raven I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 4:05 am by Arin_Darklyn

» Duncan Arryn
an unexpected Raven I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:02 pm by Duncan Arryn

» The Queen interrogates Ginevra
an unexpected Raven I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:24 pm by Ginevra Lannister

» Jon Snows Daddy *Possible SPOILER ALERT*
an unexpected Raven I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:23 am by Brigit

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

an unexpected Raven

Lady Alkina Stark
    Lady Alkina Stark

an unexpected Raven Empty an unexpected Raven

Post by Lady Alkina Stark Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:21 am

[12:07] Frost Sarun (frost897): The raven flew far and fast up north after it was freed and given the message from the human in black, irate at the being confined in a traveling case within his pack, past the southern lands and into the cold north. It flew into Winterfell, past the towers and into the Rookery, landing just before some left out grain and feed, happily pecking at the exposed feast and cawing every few seconds

[12:10] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): Alkina was up in the rookery, she checked That it was suitably fortified against the bitter winter winds. Most of the ravens were huddled with in only venturing out to stretch the wings when the winds died down. The sudden caw of a newly arriving raven caught her attention. Sighing she hoped it was not more depressing news.. She moved to the Raven tilting her head as it did not bare a ring or mark of any house she knew but indeed saw something fastened to it she moved closer venturing to reach for it after cupping a hand of grains to offer it . if able she would try to gently catch it and bring it with in the hutch out of the bitter wind so she might retrieve the message.

[12:11] Frost Sarun (frost897): the raven glanced over to a human hand filled with grain. it cawed and hopped over to the hand, swift to get more into the big man-made nest and happily started to feast on the offered food

[12:15] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): Canted her head still looking for some seal of sorts. "Where did you come from" she asked out loud obviously not expecting and answer. she closed the hutch behind her not with it to fly away. gloved hands gently eased about it to hold it while she would move to attempt to get the wrapped message about it's limb so it might be set back down g quickly to eat. It's ravenous appetite hinted it had traveled for quite some time.

[12:18] Frost Sarun (frost897): the raven cawed shortly after her question, completely coincidental, and did not mind the hand obtaining him so the human could get the message, darned thing was heavy anyway, and it knew that the humans left the raven be when they grabbed the extra weight from it, allowing it to eat after such a long flight

[12:22] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): She tilted her head quickly releasing the bird and if is allowed gave it a gentle pet along it's back as with the other she turned the message about looking for a seal or a name it was addressed to.

[12:26] Frost Sarun (frost897): The raven accepted the petting, rather enjoying the feel of the gloved hand on its feather. It cawed once more, and then fell silent as it hopped away to some more feed, happy to have the weight of the message off its talon.

[12:26] Frost Sarun (frost897): the message was marked for Queen Brigit Targaryen

[12:28] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): Her eyes went wide as the sight of the name upon the message. Carefully she would heard the raven into one of the individual section tempting it with more grain into it's own little section of the hutch. where she could keep it secluded and held . For the moment not wishing it to fly away in case they needed to send something back.

[12:31] Frost Sarun (frost897): the raven cawed and chased the trailing food into the secluded area, not minding the area it was at as it continued to feast well

[12:38] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): Nodded looking to one of the servants "See to it it is kept well and not let go until I have spoke to Lord Stark" The servant nodding with a quick nod of the head "Yes My lady She left the hutch heading from the rookery, and down into the keep. eventually to her and Vayons own chambers palming the message, her bottom lip caught between her teeth as she battled on whether or not to open it. pacing for several moments pausing looking at the tiny little roll of parchment and then paced again, Finally she stopped and worked to unravel Consequences be damned. If it was important she might have great need to get it to the queen if it was nothing she could simply send it back to the sender or on another raven to Kingslanding,

[12:46] Frost Sarun (frost897): "Beloved Queen, I send this, and another, to inform you I failed. He has the eggs, but not all. The golden truth is in my Solar, locked but for a key where fire burns. One thing more, dear Queen, the secret to hatch them. It is not written, and I have learned it. He cannot hatch them, for he lacks the key that I have sent you. the other letter may clear this up, if it makes it. If not, then I pray you safety and happiness. Your Pyromancer ~Frost Rivers

[12:46] Frost Sarun (frost897): the letter was small, but long, with no space left on it from the writings

[12:58] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): Her heart beat raced as she read the message her gaze moving to the cherished eggs moving closer to them.. Who was the he mentioned, had the eggs. The king said he had the other 3. were they stolen. a hand come to cover her moth as she tried to make sense of what she read. She did not know the name upon the parchment, now trembling in her hand. Not sure what to do now. And wishing that Vayon was here. He would be back that evening after seeing to his duties but she was not sure if this could wait. she paced for a some time and eventually ended up back up on the roof. this time with another messenger stroking the pale feathers of her falcon. her message sent with all speed to Vayon. Letting him know he was needed back at the keep as soon as possible. Perhaps sending her was over kill Vayon was likely only a few miles away but she did not want to wait a moment longer then she could.

Some time later

[21:12] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) smiles as his wife walks into the throne room, anxious to hear what her message summoning him said

[21:15] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): Her expression was a bit more then concerned as she moved closer "I am glad you came so quickly love. I.. I don't think this could wait" she said softly though urgently handing him the small rolled parchment. "I I know I probably should not have opened it but I was not sure if it was important or not. I should have waited for you but. I my curiosity got the best of me" she said pushing the parchment to his hand

[21:15] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): the tinny roll was addressed to the Queen Brigit Targaryan
    [21:16] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): Addressed to The Queen

"Beloved Queen, I send this, and another, to inform you I failed. He has the eggs, but not all. The golden truth is in my Solar, locked but for a key where fire burns. One thing more, dear Queen, the secret to hatch them. It is not written, and I have learned it. He cannot hatch them, for he lacks the magic that you have. the other letter may clear this up, if it makes it. If not, then I pray you safety and happiness. Your Pyromancer ~Frost Rivers

[21:17] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) opens the parchment and begins to read it

[21:26] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) sighs, "who is this other person receiving this letter? what key do they speak of? i will have the eggs locked away and guarded 24/7"

[21:28] HoA Tudor Guard: Halt. Who goes there ? Friend or foe ?

[21:28] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): She nodded "I don't know The new King said he had 3 in his keeping, do you think they might have been stolen? if so by who and if not then he lied" she said frowning.

[21:29] Aidan Braveheart stops near the guard looking past the guard to see the throne and the man upon it, he then turns his dark gaze to the woman next to him he holds his hands up speaking very fluidly in the accent of the summer islands "I mean no harm"

[21:29] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) shrugs "i do not know love, but it would be best to guard ours and keep them close"

[21:31] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): She nodded "If they were indeed stolen I do not know if I want to.." her voice trailed off hearing the raised voice of the guard. her head swinging in that direction frowning.

[21:32] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) smiles and sighs " you are safe her love, those eggs are worth much coin and the objects inside so much more"

[21:34] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): She nodded though made eyes to drop the subject for the moment in light of the visitor. at this point she trusted no one.

[21:35] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) two guards enter into the throne room, their voices ring off the walls as they proclaim "Visitor for you M'Lord"

Later

22:26] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): She looked to her love thoughtfully remaining quiet until she was sure the other was gone. "I made sure to keep the raven that came held in the rookery. there were not marks upon it. but wondered if in time we should send something back or had a means to if you thought it necessary. do you know tho this Frost is?" she asked softly, She nodded "Aye IT never hurts to have more loyal men here . if he s chooses to stay"

[22:26] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) nods "frost is the queens pyromancer, he is a dangerously deceptive individual from what i understand"

[22:30] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): She sighed nodding "What do you make of the message? she asked softly.

[22:31] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "i do not yet know, i will have to think on this long and hard"

[22:35] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): She nodded and sighed "I any case I do not know that I want to take either of the eggs to Kingslanding. IF Daegons eggs or 2 of the 3 were stolen form his keeping I do not want to risk those we have falling into the wrong hands.. And.. As much as I do not want to think it if he never had them then he lied, or that the queen conspires against him? She did say while I was there she still believed her son should have been heir.?" she said softly nearly voicing just a few of the hundreds of thoughts going threw ehr mind,

[22:37] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "for now we keep the eggs, guarded tightly and locked away, you will hold the key, until i can figure all this out"

[22:40] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): She nodded "Where taught where do we hide them I do not know if I trust keeping them where they are. IF we are ever attacked. or over run" she said softly "I know that is highly unlikely love but still When it comes to them I would be prepared for the worst if we are able.

[22:42] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) nods "i think we could hide them within your crypt, it is still empty and dark down there, i will have guards posted there around the moons"

[22:45] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): She was quiet it was a rather morbid thought to her but it made sense. And what if the key He spoke of. he obviously knows how they may be hatched and now from what is seems, the queen knows as well though She not being of Dragon blood. can not make use of one herself. she could threw her son" she said softly.

[22:47] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "we wil have to deal with that as it comes love, you need to stop worrying, let things play out as they do, the gods will handle this as it should be handled"

[22:48] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): She nodded "And OF Daegon lied to me us?" She asked softly. not liking that she asked she did not want to believe it and even if it was true she wanted to believe it was for a good reason.

[22:50] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) shrugs "it would mean he is being king, kings are meant to lie and deceive love, it is how they hold onto power"

[22:51] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): She tilted her head and met his gaze "IS that how you would rule Vayon?" she asked softly. "Perhaps I am naive, I should think honor and honesty would gain you more true loyalty then lies and manipulations and false promises would gain you"

[22:55] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) shakes his head 'it is not how i wish to rule, nor would i, it is the way of the south, not the north"

[22:58] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): she nodded with a sigh"Lies and deceit and they wonder why they must constantly look over their shoulders in their own homes. When will they ever realize such ways t never bring true loyalty"

[22:58] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) nods "i am glad i was born to rule here, in the north, where i do not worry of such things"

[23:00] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): She nodded reaching out a hand to his lacing her fingers threw his and squeezing gently.

[23:01] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) sighs deeply in concern "seems the south will never change"

[23:03] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): She nodded And I hoped Daegon was cut form finer cloth I thought he would make a difference. I hope he is I just worry now"

[23:04] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) rubs his thumb up and down on her hand as she laces her fingers through his "we are safe here love, i think we need to just sit back and let them fight amongst themselves"

[23:06] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): She nodded "Though I do admit I would very much like to find out what the key to hatching the eggs would be. after reading the message I had tried to call on the knowledge as it had been written by him i thought I might get a glimpse but nothing came. but as you have said the gods will reveal it when the time is right"

[23:07] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) chuckles "the key will come in time, i am sure you can find something on it in our library"

[23:08] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): her fingertips too lightly caress the skin of his hand, nodding thoughtfully "I know love I just never thought it would be a race not after speaking with Daegon.."She smiled though and looked to him "all in good time" said softly

[23:09] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) nods and looks to her, looking over her body then leaning in and kissing her cheek "just breathe love, the gods protect you"

[23:10] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): She smiled leaning in to kiss him back reaching a hand about his head hugging him gently. nuzzling his neck, "I know love" she whispered softly.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:19 pm