(WGoTS) Westeros Game of Thrones Sims

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(WGoTS) Was created by true intersim and Roleplay minded individuals to allow a fully immersive Roleplay by the individual - without the instruction of Mods detailing what your RP would be and the character you would have...

Keywords

Latest topics

» Endellion Greyjoy
Seems like people are discontent I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:30 pm by Endellion Greyjoy

» Latest Rumors in the Reach
Seems like people are discontent I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:58 am by BandorTyrell

» New Arrivals
Seems like people are discontent I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:34 pm by BandorTyrell

» Bandor Tyrell
Seems like people are discontent I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:18 pm by BandorTyrell

» A Short Journey
Seems like people are discontent I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:22 pm by Wenna

» House Darklyn
Seems like people are discontent I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 4:05 am by Arin_Darklyn

» Duncan Arryn
Seems like people are discontent I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:02 pm by Duncan Arryn

» The Queen interrogates Ginevra
Seems like people are discontent I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:24 pm by Ginevra Lannister

» Jon Snows Daddy *Possible SPOILER ALERT*
Seems like people are discontent I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:23 am by Brigit

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Seems like people are discontent

Brigit
    Brigit
    Admin
    Admin

Seems like people are discontent Empty Seems like people are discontent

Post by Brigit Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:40 pm

I just have to bring this up and say something here.

First, IC and OOC are definatly not the same thing just like On-line and Real Life are not the same thing. To role-play is supposed to be a fun pretendy time game, not something for people to get stressed out or have their rl feelings hurt over. Being mindful there is a person on the other side of the screen that can get hurt if you take your comments OOC.

Calling people names OOC is not kewl. Using OOC info in rp isn't kewl, but neither is accusing people of it without hearing the whole story, or perputating OOC drama.

Everyone makes mistakes in rp, everyone learns how to rp and no one is perfect. Learning through rp is the only way to increase your skill. So for those of you who are old hands at rp, and for those of you who are new to rp, lets please try to get along OOC and in IM's and just help eachother to learn and grow in our rp skills. Most of all please, be forgiving and helpful rather than contridactory and rude in your OOC communications.

We are all here to have fun, so lets just have fun and not take anything too seriously.

*jumps off her soapbox*

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:25 pm