(WGoTS) Westeros Game of Thrones Sims

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(WGoTS) Was created by true intersim and Roleplay minded individuals to allow a fully immersive Roleplay by the individual - without the instruction of Mods detailing what your RP would be and the character you would have...

Keywords

Latest topics

» Endellion Greyjoy
Rode home alone... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:30 pm by Endellion Greyjoy

» Latest Rumors in the Reach
Rode home alone... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:58 am by BandorTyrell

» New Arrivals
Rode home alone... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:34 pm by BandorTyrell

» Bandor Tyrell
Rode home alone... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:18 pm by BandorTyrell

» A Short Journey
Rode home alone... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:22 pm by Wenna

» House Darklyn
Rode home alone... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 4:05 am by Arin_Darklyn

» Duncan Arryn
Rode home alone... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:02 pm by Duncan Arryn

» The Queen interrogates Ginevra
Rode home alone... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:24 pm by Ginevra Lannister

» Jon Snows Daddy *Possible SPOILER ALERT*
Rode home alone... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:23 am by Brigit

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Rode home alone...

Brigit
    Brigit
    Admin
    Admin

Rode home alone... Empty Rode home alone...

Post by Brigit Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:39 am

Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) steps out of the stable, sees him and lowers her eyes, "good morrow, Your Grace."
    Daegon Targaryen (thilil) suddenly grabs her up into an affectionate embrace "Milady! How did you manage to escape!?"
    Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) kisses you back, rather suprised at it, "escape? I... " stammers, "I had only gone for a ride, Your Grace, nothing to escape from, exactly." she looked at him oddly and then rubbed her lips together in that way she had when she was really nervous about something.;
    Daegon Targaryen (thilil) puts her down and arches a brow "My beloved, I know my sister well. She and I have a similar way of thinking...I know she and her husband kidnapped you....The dead guard I found only serves to assure that.....why would you lie to me?"
    Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) shakes her head, "Your mistaken, Your Grace, I was not taken, I went...willingly... on the ride." she looked at you again rather strangely. "I was a little umm.. confused is all, but it turned out to be a rather nice ride, Your Grace." she smiles and curtsies in that all to disarmingly cute manner she had, "and here I am."
    Daegon Targaryen (thilil) only shakes his head slowly "f you did go willingly.... do you know what that would mean my dear?
    Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) just looks at him, "that I went on a nice ride, Your Grace?" she had to think about that, her eyes sparkled not able to think of anything else it might mean.
    Daegon Targaryen (thilil): It would mean I would have to condemn you to death....For laying hand upon the Kings Guard is the same as laying a hand upon the King Himself..."
    Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) thinks back, "but, but... I didn't touch anyone and..." knows it was a queensguard assigned by the King and not a king's guard that Aeron had stabbed outside the gate, rubs her lips together, "I didn't do anything of the sort, Your Grace." suddenly even more nervous.
    Daegon Targaryen (thilil): The people you were with did. Which would make you guilty by association...Milady...Now please, I beg of you. Tell me the truth of what happened.
    Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) starts to walk away toward the red keep, "but I did tell you, I... just went for a ride, that's all." she turned, "I ... I don't remember anything but that, Your Grace." shrugging, "I was ill and couldn't talk, you know my voice was gone and I don't recall exactly, the Maester gave me a couple vials to umm... help me be calm." thinking the more she confused things the better it would be right about now.
    Daegon Targaryen (thilil) sighs heavily as he motions to the guards by the gate "You leave me with no choice then....Apprehend her and take her to Solar. I will join her there presently...." He says to the guards before turning and dropping down to his knee's
    Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) struggles in their hands, "no! please." moans as she was lead away still struggling but to no avail. Looking back at the King as they took her through the gate.
    Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) paces back and forth. Wrings her hands, the only thing she could think was she had done the right thing getting her son out of harms way. Pulling the vials from her pouch she looked at them trying to remember which was which, what had the maester said again, 'only 3 drops.' Frowns and sets them both on the desk, looking at the wine from Wenna that still sat there. She turned having suddenly realized someone else was in the room, her hand to her chest, "you scared me."
    Daegon Targaryen (thilil) comes through the passage way and flops down into the chair "Milady....you sadden me greatly...Just the night before last I proclaimed my love for you....I kept my promise of keeping your son safe, your family is soon to be delivered back to us, and how do you repay me? My spitting in my face......do you know what you have done to me?"
    Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) blinks, looking at you steady, tilting her head, "I ... I didn't do anything but go for a ride, is a woman riding a horse now against the law? I ... I don't know what you're talking about." she moves to sit in the other chair.
    Daegon Targaryen (thilil): STOP IT! ::He roared out as he stood up.:: You still continue to lie to me! Do you really think I am that stupid!? Either you had attempted to ursurp me by having Daena take you and Tristan to the Rock or they Kidnapped you. one or the other. You will make your choice now!
    Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) cowers, pulling her legs up into the chair wrapping her arms around them, shudders, tears in her eyes, "I wasn't kidnapped, and no one is trying to ursurp Your Grace." she was quaking inside, "honest you are starting to sound as paranoid as Aedan used to be, please! please, you say you love me, you have to believe me, I'd not do anything to harm you." rubbing her lips together looked over her eyes rimmed with tears shone in the light in contrast to her hair.
    Daegon Targaryen (thilil) moved to the door "You would like that wouldnt you? Just as Clegane already tried to accuse me of madness....That would be a perfect plan, if I were a weaker man....Andd...I -thought- I loved you, but perhaps it is just the paranoia you speak of... Prepare yourself. You die in two days." he said before moving to the door.
    Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) squeels and runs to him, grabbing his arm, when he twists to look at her she kisses him, a deep kiss, "you'd kill the mother of your heir?" she looks at you, then looks down.
    Daegon Targaryen (thilil) keeps his lips still as you kiss him, then rips himself from your grasp. "You leave me with no other choice...And it is not my heir...it is just a Bastard...You saw to that yourself when you went for your ride yesterday, on the final day of the Proclimation of what would have been our marriage."
    Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) screams and shudders and collapses in a heep to the floor sobbing, "no, please no, please you have to believe me.... please its for the sake of our child. You mustn't do this... I love you... please." sobbing out the words as her tears fall over her cheeks and nose. She reaches up with her hand pleading for you in tears.
    Daegon Targaryen (thilil) stops himself from opening the door and slowly makes his way over to her, gently taking her hand in his before kneeling down to one knee "If you love me....then marry me." He asked her as he reached into his pouch and pulled out a ruby ring, offering it to her.
    Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) shudders again, looks at you hardly able to believe her ears then, if he didn't have her where he wanted her before, she was now. She looks at the ring, and looks up at you, for a moment held your gaze, lowering her eyes, wipes her tears again, and just nods, holding her hand out to him. She knew then she could never go against him or any of his wishes ever again.
    Daegon Targaryen (thilil) smiled, seemingly unaware of her sorrow as he slipped the ring onto her finger and drew her in for a deeply passionate and loving kiss, holding her close.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:02 am