(WGoTS) Westeros Game of Thrones Sims

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(WGoTS) Was created by true intersim and Roleplay minded individuals to allow a fully immersive Roleplay by the individual - without the instruction of Mods detailing what your RP would be and the character you would have...

Keywords

Latest topics

» Endellion Greyjoy
For the love of her son... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:30 pm by Endellion Greyjoy

» Latest Rumors in the Reach
For the love of her son... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:58 am by BandorTyrell

» New Arrivals
For the love of her son... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:34 pm by BandorTyrell

» Bandor Tyrell
For the love of her son... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:18 pm by BandorTyrell

» A Short Journey
For the love of her son... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:22 pm by Wenna

» House Darklyn
For the love of her son... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 4:05 am by Arin_Darklyn

» Duncan Arryn
For the love of her son... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:02 pm by Duncan Arryn

» The Queen interrogates Ginevra
For the love of her son... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:24 pm by Ginevra Lannister

» Jon Snows Daddy *Possible SPOILER ALERT*
For the love of her son... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:23 am by Brigit

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

For the love of her son...

Brigit
    Brigit
    Admin
    Admin

For the love of her son... Empty For the love of her son...

Post by Brigit Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:45 pm

Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) holds Tristan close stroking his hair, "its going to be allright, you're safe here."
    Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) pats the floor next to her come sit down, "I want to talk to you about something."
    Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) takes his hand, "better yet, you are almost a man grown, lets go sit like grown people... hum? would you like that?"
    Prince Tristan (landonleroy): oh mother red puffy eyes kinda look down yes Mother?
    Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) takes a breath, "I know they left your dog in King's Landing but I know too they brought your pony. " takes a longer breath, "I know this is the most hardest thing a little boy ever has to go through, and if you were not a prince it would not be so hard." stops and starts again, "Son there are those who still say you should have inherited the throne, there is a faction that still calls you King." she watches your reaction.
    Prince Tristan (landonleroy): His eyes puffy His Royal ters flowing a cruel gresture I supposed
    Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) continues, "these are perlious times for us, and right now, especialy, the King will not be happy that I have come to Casterly Rock. He thinks to marry me, wrether I like it or not.... even still, Son, Your life is in danger from him, and I would do anything to keep you safe. If I must marry the King to keep you safe I will do that, but in the meantime I want you well away from his grasp ... you must not go to King's Landing, and you must not ever see the King or any of his men, least they seek to kill you." Glances about, "You will be safe here in Casterly Rock, and you have the girl to play with here, and I will come often as I can to see you here, more than anything I have to make sure you are safe, if there is a rebellion they will name you king."
    Prince Tristan (landonleroy): eyes brightly shined seven will decide yes /mother?
    Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) nods to him, "that's right son, and if you see old enough to weild a sword, you might strike up a rebellion, but remember your dear old mother, and know that she loves you above all else in the world." couldn't help but tear up knowing what she had to do. "I have to go back, Son... there will be much bloodshed if I don't. But you know in your heart who you are."
    Prince Tristan (landonleroy): ?
    Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) nods to him, "you are son of King Aedan Targaryen and you will always be my son, no one can ever take that away from us."
    Prince Tristan (landonleroy): tell me about the girl i say a.most 3 yers on /kings Landing ummm 8 tr old tristan
    Prince Tristan (landonleroy): my father had homor
    Prince Tristan (landonleroy): ohffs Honor
    Prince Tristan (landonleroy): i love you ummmm king paying child support tax lol
    Prince Tristan (landonleroy): just saying
    Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) laughs, "I know your father had honor, and I know you don't think the King does, and perhaps you are right, I cannot say. What I do know is we have to keep you safe... no matter what."
    Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) gets up, goes to him, "be strong Son, I know its hard, but you must be strong, and when the day comes, you will know."
    Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) kisses your forehead, "remember I love you always,"
    Prince Tristan (landonleroy): i know Mother
    Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) goes out and has her horse ready, looks back once waving to her son, calling to him, "I love you!!"
    Prince Tristan (landonleroy): who am i to see? heere
    Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall): Uncle Aeron and Aunt Daena will take good care of you.
    ---------------->Rides back to King's Landing fast as she can and sees no one on the way.
    Nikolaoc Kozlov: my queen
    Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) jumps down off Dusty giving the reigns to a waiting squire, nodding, "Grand Maester."
    Nikolaoc Kozlov: your horse is in a sweat you have been riding hard
    Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) nods, "yes, she's strong she's a good horse." turning to watch her lead off, "Tristan is safe, that's all I care about now." stepping into the Citadel.
    Nikolaoc Kozlov: Was Tristan in some danger?
    Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) takes a breath, "there is a faction that would still call my son King, which puts all our lives in danger, Nik, we can't allow it to be known. IF it means the safety of my son, I will do what it takes to keep him safe."
    Nikolaoc Kozlov: I can understand that clearly
    Nikolaoc Kozlov: Do you fear the present King?
    Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) laughs, "they think I'm crazy, Nik," shrugs, "I probably am, but.. of course, doesn't everyone?"
    Nikolaoc Kozlov: who is THEY?
    Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) waves her hand in the direction of Casterly Rock, "Yse signed some paper and sent it flying."
    Nikolaoc Kozlov: I read that
    Nikolaoc Kozlov: but who else
    Nikolaoc Kozlov: and who do you fear will harm tristan?
    Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) furrows her brow, "haven't you been listening? there is a faction, some would say he is king... Nik... a rebellion??? some would raise arms in the name of my son."
    Nikolaoc Kozlov: I heard my Queen
    Nikolaoc Kozlov: but i am trying to find out how you feel about it
    Nikolaoc Kozlov: do you fear this faction or do you support them and fear King Daegon
    Nikolaoc Kozlov: that is the question
    Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) fills her cheeks with air, "what is feelings? why does how I feel matter? I feel like I need to make sure my son stays safe no matter what." takes a breath, "that's not all."
    Nikolaoc Kozlov: My Queen the order of Maesters has feared this from the beginning
    Nikolaoc Kozlov: I have had word that many of the Lords are not convinced that King Daegon has a legitimate claim
    Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) looks at him with that knowing stare, "Nik, he's been to my bed, he ... well... wouldn't exactly take no for an answer."
    Nikolaoc Kozlov: My Queen do you want him there? Are you happy with the wedding plans?
    Nikolaoc Kozlov: how you feel is most important
    Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) rolls her eyes, "why would it matter? doesn't matter to him, doesn't matter to them..." waves her hand in the air, "the Seven don't seem to answer prayers now do they? No I'm not happy but I will do whatever it takes to keep my son safe, even if it means..." trails off.
    Nikolaoc Kozlov: I intend to keep Tristan safe too My Queen
    Nikolaoc Kozlov: because i think one day he will make a fine King
    Nikolaoc Kozlov: he is bright and observant
    Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) takes a breath, "Nik!" looks around, "guard your tongue or you're like to be a maester without one." blinking at you in that 'i can't believe you just said that' stare.
    Nikolaoc Kozlov: and he is not cruel
    Nikolaoc Kozlov: My Queen Daegon has no heir except Tristan
    Nikolaoc Kozlov: we maesters consider all possibilites
    Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) takes another breath, "oh he intends to have, many and Tristan not among them, have you not seen the proclimation?"
    Nikolaoc Kozlov: i have seen he intends to marry you
    Nikolaoc Kozlov: that I have known
    Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) shakes her head, "no the first proclimation, the one that declares Tristan Steward the Throne for Nova.. and Nova shall be his heir?"
    Nikolaoc Kozlov: no i did not see that
    Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) nods, "that's why Tristan is got to be well away from King's Landing and the King."
    Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) looks at him, "so now that I know Tristan is safe I don't care what happens to me, and if I am to marry the King... I shall be a docile wife to him."
    Nikolaoc Kozlov: so you have fostered Tristan at casterly rock?
    Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) nods, "they will keep him safe."
    Nikolaoc Kozlov: I hope so
    Nikolaoc Kozlov: Was Tully there?
    Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) takes a breeath, "no I haven't seen Tully."
    Nikolaoc Kozlov: I do not know what the Tullys are up to
    Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) looks at him, "wait... tell me you are not a part of this faction?" tilts her head.
    Nikolaoc Kozlov: I have had no word from Riverrun
    Nikolaoc Kozlov: i am not part of any faction My Queen but i must prepare to serve the realm in ANY circumstance
    Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) thinks about that. "Allright Grand Maester, we will leave it at that, I know Maesters do not hold political alligences... I must go and face the King."
    Nikolaoc Kozlov: Does the king know of your taking Tristan to Casterly rock?
    Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) looks down and just shakes her head.
    Nikolaoc Kozlov: hmm Tell him you have sent him to his Lannister relatives so that you may concentrated on the wedding
    Nikolaoc Kozlov: and so that tristan will not be underfoot
    Nikolaoc Kozlov: and as to the Yseults letter I will say that you are suffering from pre nuptial nerves as is common with brides
    Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) nods, "he knows I went missing today."
    Nikolaoc Kozlov: If you mean to go through with this wedding then you must calm down
    Nikolaoc Kozlov: who do you think makes up this faction that you speak of?
    Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) takes a breath, "how can I .. how can you expect me to be calm???" wanted to just pass out right there, "I can't be calm, this is all really too much." her hand goes to her forehead, "you know Nik... you know!"
    Nikolaoc Kozlov: takes a small vial from his sleeve
    Nikolaoc Kozlov: this is essence of several herbs which will ease anxiety put three drops in some chamomile tea and drink it
    Nikolaoc Kozlov: it will not cloud your head but it will calm your nerves
    Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) takes it, "will it umm.... if umm... " words were at a real loss for her, "if when the King came to my bed.. if .. will it ?"
    Nikolaoc Kozlov: it will not affect that
    Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) nods, "will it make me sleepy? can you give me something to be sleepy with." she laughs.
    Nikolaoc Kozlov: yes i have some sleeping drafts too
    Nikolaoc Kozlov: tell the king that he needs to wait until after the wedding
    Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) waves her hand, "I know... no wine."
    Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) rolls her eyes, "the King waits for nothing," she laughs.
    Nikolaoc Kozlov: takes another vial and gives it to her
    Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) takes a breath, "I better go find him, and face him, I know he's not going to be happy with me... thank you NiK." takes both vials and pockets them.
    Nikolaoc Kozlov: this one is for sleeping three drops only
    Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) nods understanding, "three drops."
    Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) glances, "good morrow to you, Nik, thank you again."
    Nikolaoc Kozlov: blue label is for nerves green for sleep
    Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) nods hearing him but she was on her way then.
    Nikolaoc Kozlov: sighs

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:25 am