(WGoTS) Westeros Game of Thrones Sims

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(WGoTS) Was created by true intersim and Roleplay minded individuals to allow a fully immersive Roleplay by the individual - without the instruction of Mods detailing what your RP would be and the character you would have...

Keywords

Latest topics

» Endellion Greyjoy
A night Lady Alkina brings happy news for Lady Deana Lanister I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:30 pm by Endellion Greyjoy

» Latest Rumors in the Reach
A night Lady Alkina brings happy news for Lady Deana Lanister I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:58 am by BandorTyrell

» New Arrivals
A night Lady Alkina brings happy news for Lady Deana Lanister I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:34 pm by BandorTyrell

» Bandor Tyrell
A night Lady Alkina brings happy news for Lady Deana Lanister I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:18 pm by BandorTyrell

» A Short Journey
A night Lady Alkina brings happy news for Lady Deana Lanister I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:22 pm by Wenna

» House Darklyn
A night Lady Alkina brings happy news for Lady Deana Lanister I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 4:05 am by Arin_Darklyn

» Duncan Arryn
A night Lady Alkina brings happy news for Lady Deana Lanister I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:02 pm by Duncan Arryn

» The Queen interrogates Ginevra
A night Lady Alkina brings happy news for Lady Deana Lanister I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:24 pm by Ginevra Lannister

» Jon Snows Daddy *Possible SPOILER ALERT*
A night Lady Alkina brings happy news for Lady Deana Lanister I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:23 am by Brigit

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

A night Lady Alkina brings happy news for Lady Deana Lanister

Lady Alkina Stark
    Lady Alkina Stark

A night Lady Alkina brings happy news for Lady Deana Lanister Empty A night Lady Alkina brings happy news for Lady Deana Lanister

Post by Lady Alkina Stark Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:24 am

[22:09] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) smiles as his wife walks up to him, nods lady diomy a peaceful night

[22:10] Diomy Takakura bows to her ladyship and her lord
    [22:10] Diomy Takakura: I bid you both well.

[22:10] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "sleep well and warm diomy"
    [22:10] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): smiles seeing her love and Lady Diomy again "Good evening love Lady Diomy" offered s too smiling "Rest Well " said softly

[22:10] Diomy Takakura smiled, "Thank you"
    [22:11] Diomy Takakura turned and walked off to the castle to try and find her room

[22:11] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) turns to Alkina "was about to prey to the old gods, think i am in the wrong location

[22:11] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): smiled warmly moving closer "Like the gown love. I did do some shopping after all" she said softly swirling about for him

[22:12] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): "Wrong location love?"

[22:12] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "this is the Sept to the seven, the old gods are worshiped in the godswood"

[22:14] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) pulls his wife closer and kisses her softly

[22:15] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): She nodded looking about "Yes Lady Brigit was quite upset the statues have been removed"

[22:15] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "who removed them?"

[22:15] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): smiles hugging him close returning the kiss

[22:15] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): She still held him and shrugged "That she did not say"

[22:16] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) nods "i am sure we can find a place to pray" he says as he pinches her ass

[22:17] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): She nodded then yelped softly and grinned "Aye very true."How did your talks with The king fair?"

[22:18] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "good good, he does not wish me the knee,, but an alliance of sorts"

[22:19] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): She smiled" I know I was w quite pleasantly surprised by that. Fealty with respect is something that giants loyalty more then some show of force and superiority

[22:19] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) nods "we will follow this through, see what it brings us, he is open to listening and helping it seems as well"

[22:19] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): "Did you here of the guests that showed up?" a she asked sitting out the word like a curse

[22:20] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): She nodded "I am glad he seems to be a good man"

[22:20] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "so what have you thought of kingslanding so far?"

[22:23] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): She smiled "I have actually been enjoying it. I broke my fast with The lady Brigit and then went shopping. you did not answer me earlier/ like my new gown?" asked swirling about again. showing it to him smiling.

[22:24] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) smiles wickedly "that i do love, i look forward to getting it off you"

[22:24] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "so how was your breakfast with Lady Targaryen?"

[22:26] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): She smiled hugging him closer pressing in "Hmm it was nice I heard a bit of Gossip which was actually quite entertaining.. We spoke as well of Why the Tully lord or Former lord was in chains.. "He conspired against the king and holds some of her Graces family.. She said the king has stripped him of title and estates." said softly h reaching about him holding him close

[22:28] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) smiles and nods "if he did indeed do these things, then that is a wise move, execution would only endanger the lives of her family"

[22:29] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): She nodded "I am Guessing by holding He and his sister they will have leverage to get the lady Brigit family b freed"

[22:30] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "seems to me that would do the trick" chuckles holding her close

[22:30] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): She nodded "While in the feasting hall we had an unexpected visit" she said softly. "Not sure if you have heard"

[22:31] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "from who? i have not heard"

[22:32] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): "The dothraci Dog and his wife" She said her tone completely devoid of anything but disgust. I do not believe he will gain any favor form the king if anything I would not be surprised of the king asked you for help d driving he and his wretched lot back across the narrow sea"

[22:33] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): "After what he did"

[22:33] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) looks shocked to his wife 'he was here!? what did he do? how did he get in?"

[22:35] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): "I was worried at first , as when he first entered Her Grace spoke of an offer for him to lead the kings guard. but she had refused to s speak for the dothraci Doge about some shipping details. So he commenced to pull out his wretched cock and piss all over the dais and her dress" Then threatened her and his wife killed one of the guards when they were told to leave"

[22:36] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "and she just let them walk out? not even a summon to the gold cloaks?"

[22:38] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): She shrugged "Well the guards were summoned the moment he pissed. I am not sure why he manged to get hold of one of them held a knife to his throat. while another tried to direct his wife out she stabbed that one. I am not sure why they let them go perhaps she felt for the one the dothraci held. I for s certain would not have let them go. he is not so good that he could have fought his way threw them all.

[22:39] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) sighs "that may be a mistake that will come back to haunt the kingdoms, we must take notice at once"

[22:41] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): She nodded "Aye I only hope they do not attempted to cause trouble on the morrow at the coronation I certainly hope they take greater precautions.:

[22:42] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "they would sign a death sentence if they tried that"

[22:42] Tiale Levane (tiale.highwater) smiles shortly,bowing and doing her courtesies as she looks at Lady Alkina,saying in most melodic tone of voice"Lady..."directing somewhat curious look to man standing close to her

[22:43] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) bows in respect to the lady

[22:43] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "well evening m'lady, i am Lord Vayon Stark of Winterfell"

[22:44] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): She smiled seeing Taile "Greetings again Lady Tiale This is my Husband Lord Vayon Stark" said with Pride then chuckled realizing he made introduction

[22:45] Tiale Levane (tiale.highwater) glances over her shoulder and quietly cusses at massive train of her dress while slowly approaching to man,carefully observing him while murmuring sweetly"Lady Daena Lannister,and what pleasure to finally meeting you Lord Vayon.Enjoying yourself in our humble land?"

[22:45] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) nods "it is a bit warmer then i thought, but i will survive, lovely it is though"

[22:46] Tiale Levane (tiale.highwater) laughs heartily,nodding back"Aye it does need occasional snow blizzard,but alas,it is home after all"

[22:47] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): She smiled " Lady Daena shared the morning Break of fast with us this morning." said smiling as she recalled it. it had been quite an entertaining time .

[22:47] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) laughs "blizzards we are used to, not so much this blasted heat, ah is that right? well i thank you for spending time with my wife, it must be hard on her when i am called away"

[22:49] Tiale Levane (tiale.highwater) smiles compassionately to Lady Alkina before turning to him,and with brightest smile saying"Ah nay mention,it was my pleasure.I did heard about rather interesting event from about two sunrises ago"chuckling to herself she recalls of quite interesting action before adding warmly"Ah indeed,i think you men should let ruling to women,that way everyone would always stay home"smirks

[22:50] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) smiles "if my duty was to stay in my bed with my wife, i would wear my crown happily every day i woke"

[22:50] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) laughs

[22:50] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): She rolled her eyes a bit She had enjoyed herself immensely. "Duties are duties love and I would never keep you form yours you know that. " She said smiling . Chuckling at her words nodding . "Yes yes I think you may be right Lady Daena" she agreed playfully

[22:52] Tiale Levane (tiale.highwater) glances around,while humming playfully as she casts mischievous gaze to both of them"Ah aye,i am afraid that my suggestions haven't gone well with my loving husband.As i recall correctly he gave me one of his serious looks and said that lands would be transformed in flower fields and every man in kingdom would be lazy and fat"chuckling she than shrugs"I said i did not see problem in that."

[22:53] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) laughs "and how pray tell would you deal with a invasion of ironmen, or perhaps dothraki hordes or even the pentos empire?"

[22:54] Tiale Levane (tiale.highwater) smirks as she bats her eyelids looking playfully at him"We would crush them of course,with well trained army and quite interesting military strategy"she bows once again politely"Just because we are females dear Lord doesn't mean our hearts are too soft"

[22:54] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): She nodded "There certainly would be fare less fighting and warring. ."She did sigh though nodding "Quite true Love. Let us hope that that Dothraci and his horde will not be the first among them.,

[22:55] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "i did not insinuate that, i was referring to the fat men" laughs heavily and turns to look at his wife " i like her, she jests rather well"

[22:56] Tiale Levane (tiale.highwater) smirks"Well fat men will of course be put in one of those siege macheenes we saw once down in Orientla lands!"she chuckles once more,pretending to straighten wrinkles on her dress"As my dear father used to say,every little rock has it's meaning in this world"

[22:56] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): She did not "Quite true." She looked to Vayon. we have hearts of steel and iron as well love when the need arises" she said recalling how close she came to drawing her hidden crossbow the previous night ready y to level it at her former sisters belly had the dothraci made one more step toward her Grace.

[22:57] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) laughs "fat men do indeed serve their purpose"

[22:57] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): She could not hold back the burst of laughter at Daeanas following words . nodding "Yes they do indeed"

[22:57] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) held his wife close "tell me lady Lannister, where is your husband? perhaps i may share words with him about our two houses?"

[22:59] Tiale Levane (tiale.highwater) smiles and makes jesting move"Always at service dear Lord"she than sighs pretending to be somewhat offended"Ah if someone would just point out my beloved Aeron that i am much more of military genius than he thinks..."she lets her voice trail off and adds somewhat serious"But as i said to my dear Grace last time i plucked out arrow out of his shoulder..If he dies on me in one of his mayhems,i will personally study magic and necromancy and bring him back to life just so i can kill him"she than smiles and turns to Lord"Snoring of course,where would he be after good meal and warm comfort from his wife"grins

[23:01] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) laughs "so true, if i were to fall in combat, Alkina might just bring me back and kick me down again as well"

[23:02] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): She bit back the e urge to laugh again coughing into her hand to hide the chuckle that escaped her lips despite her efforts not to. then looked to her love "Indeed I would love so you better not" she teased

[23:03] Tiale Levane (tiale.highwater) nods firmly as she sighs once again"And right now,i am grateful for his sound sleep because we are currently redecorating Casterly Rock"she smiles and offers"If Lady and Lord would like to visit,horses are ready for riding.."

[23:04] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) bows "perhaps another time, the day has been long, riding does not sound ... pleasant right now, but i will love to see castlery rock, i have heard so much about it since i was a boy"

[23:05] Tiale Levane (tiale.highwater) smiles warmly"Aye it is indeed...Something."she pauses,lost in her thoughts of her husband and daughter snoring next to each other in one of finished rooms before saying merrily"I just wish that George..Our gardener..Would treat swans like they are guesses ready for slaughter"

[23:05] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) " a cooked goose does sound good"

[23:06] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): She smiled nodding then tilted her head "I imagine being foul they would have similar taste thought I will say Swan are far prettier" chuckling softly

[23:07] Tiale Levane (tiale.highwater) chuckles"I did not went through all that effort of keeping those swans alive so that someone cooks them.."she pauses than smiling bit melancholy"I do have to say dear Lord..I do so immensely miss open field and mine and Aeron's travels..This..domestic atmosphere bothers me lately"

[23:08] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "you are more than welcome to visit Winterfell whenever you desire lady Lannister"

[23:09] Tiale Levane (tiale.highwater) nods in recognition"I believe i will dear Lady.."than suddenly feeling bit dizzy she frowns and stands still,pressing palm over her stomach to suppress nausea"Ah dear singing frogs,i believe i was out at sun one bell too long"

[23:09] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): she chuckled "ahh I misunderstood you I thought you meant ot have them slaughtered." She then nodded in agreement with Vayon "Aye harsh as the winters maybe. The snow covered lands are breathtaking. and the keep despite the bitter cold having been built over hot springs is always nice and cozy"

[23:10] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) sees the lady stand rigid and still, holding her hand over her belly "are you alright lady Lannister?"

[23:11] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): She tilted her head also stepping close ready to reach for hr but paused when she spoke "Yes are you ok should I call for a Maester?

[23:11] Tiale Levane (tiale.highwater) smiles once more"Snow is..Comforting i found"than smiling bit worried she scratches her cheek and frowns swaying hand in air"I have been feeling bit..Off lately with my health.I am sure it is just all the excitement over events here"

[23:13] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) nods "perhaps you should lay down and drink some water?"

[23:13] Tiale Levane (tiale.highwater) nods as she frowns even more"I believe..that would be good idea Lord,as soon as my cussed tapestries are here"

[23:15] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) nods "as long as you are in health"

[23:15] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): She tilted her head " I " she began to and then looked to Vayon. then back. it was not like it had come out she had gifts though she had no way of knowing what the dothraci said/ "If you would allow me MY Lady I might be able to tell you if it is indeed something to worry about?" she sled softly.

[23:16] Tiale Levane (tiale.highwater) looks curiously at Lady Alkina and after moment of hesitating,she nods cautiously and stands still"Aye Lady of course"

[23:17] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) smiles as his wife uses her gift to help others

[23:19] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): She smiled"T here is nothing to worry About I just see things" she said softly moving closer reaching out to splay her hand over her belly where she had held it. closing her eyes, quiet for several moments, while she sought what might be ailing her. then smiled feeling the new life pulsing with in"You are not Sick My Lady..you are with child" said in a soft voice.

[23:19] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) laughs "congratulations! that is wonderful news!"

[23:21] Tiale Levane (tiale.highwater) looks bit surprised to Lady Alkina,feeling her soft touch on stomach as she frowns and mutters"Wit..With..With child?",opening her mouth wide ahe tries to process fact before turning to Lord "Ah,yes..Thank ye"than turning to Lady Alkina she stumbles around for moment before saying bit worried"And we nay have place for nursery.."than composing her behavior she says in soft tone of voice"Thank ye Lady,you brought me and Aeron lot of happiness.I think this is good cause to wake him up,nay?Stay well both of you,i have to rush to Casterly"

[23:22] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) laughs "may your tip be safe, fast and happy"

[23:22] Tiale Levane (tiale.highwater) nods with small sigh of happiness"Aye i do hope so Lord"

[23:23] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): She tensed at first worried it was not welcome news but relaxed when she got over the shock.. "You are most welcome My Lady. Congratulation. Be safe in your travels yes." said with a smile. It is early yet if you wish to know the sex of the child when some weeks pass if you wish I can tell you" said softly smiling still

[23:23] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) holds his wife close

[23:24] Tiale Levane (tiale.highwater) laughs"I will certainly come to you Lady.I bid you lovely day"

[23:25] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): smiled leaning in her loves arms. torn happy for the lady but again reminded bitterly she had yet to been able to give her own husband an hair. Turing into her love to hide the tears burning the back of her eyes, burying her face in the crook of his b neck

[23:26] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) sighs, seeing the pain in her, "do not worry love, i was going to the godswood to pray about our situation.. i feel the gods may smile upon us yet"

[23:27] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): She nodded silent sobs causing her to tremble. "i have so often prayed my love I so want them to smile upon us. I want to give you children"

[23:30] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) smiles down to her, wiping the tears from her eyes "patience is the foundation of love, Alkina, we will have children, i swear it"

[23:32] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): She s managed a smile holding him close."I continued to hold onto my faith it is shaky at times but I hold on"

[23:33] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) kisses her forehead "faith is all we have, i had faith that Winterfell would stand against Aiden, it did, i had faith this trip would be successful, and so far it has, and i have faith that you will carry my seed into this world"

[23:34] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): She managed a smile nodded leaning up pressing parted lips to his kissing him passionately.

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 9:26 pm