(WGoTS) Westeros Game of Thrones Sims

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(WGoTS) Was created by true intersim and Roleplay minded individuals to allow a fully immersive Roleplay by the individual - without the instruction of Mods detailing what your RP would be and the character you would have...

Keywords

Latest topics

» Endellion Greyjoy
Visit to Kingslanding and the new king I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:30 pm by Endellion Greyjoy

» Latest Rumors in the Reach
Visit to Kingslanding and the new king I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:58 am by BandorTyrell

» New Arrivals
Visit to Kingslanding and the new king I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:34 pm by BandorTyrell

» Bandor Tyrell
Visit to Kingslanding and the new king I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:18 pm by BandorTyrell

» A Short Journey
Visit to Kingslanding and the new king I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:22 pm by Wenna

» House Darklyn
Visit to Kingslanding and the new king I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 4:05 am by Arin_Darklyn

» Duncan Arryn
Visit to Kingslanding and the new king I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:02 pm by Duncan Arryn

» The Queen interrogates Ginevra
Visit to Kingslanding and the new king I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:24 pm by Ginevra Lannister

» Jon Snows Daddy *Possible SPOILER ALERT*
Visit to Kingslanding and the new king I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:23 am by Brigit

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Visit to Kingslanding and the new king

Lady Alkina Stark
    Lady Alkina Stark

Visit to Kingslanding and the new king Empty Visit to Kingslanding and the new king

Post by Lady Alkina Stark Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:20 pm

[20:25] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) takes in a deep breath, feeling the warm air fill his lungs, exhaling he states "we have made it"

[20:25] Diomy Takakura looks around wondering what will happen next.

[20:25] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): was glad to have been able to remove the heavy furred cloaks during the trip enjoying the warmth of the weather she nodded smiling "So far yes we have"

[20:27] Diomy Takakura sighed

[20:36] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) dismounts his horse, hands it to a stable boy and scratches himself, the heat is warm and pleasing n his skin, "let me know when you are all ready to move"

[20:39] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): Dismounted as well giving Lewana a gentle pat upon her velvety muzzle. smiling to at the table boy "Give her a good rub down please she is not used to this heat" then loomed to Vayon drawing ion a deep breath

[20:39] Diomy Takakura: I am ready m'lord.
    [20:39] Diomy Takakura slid down from Sleipnira and straightened out her gown.

[20:43] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) walks in the city gates seeing people bustling about, children running around in playful fashion, guards patrolling and questioning suspicious people, merchants haggling, crying out their goods for sale, the smell of roasted meat and the site of fruit all around the market

[20:44] Diomy Takakura steps forward further, wondering if they were to be expected. She had the urge to run around with the children....she resisted, but just barely.

[20:45] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): Let her rose gaze sweep about thoughtfully Taking in how different the atmosphere was. The passing thought of how such places would fair if they suffered the same winters as they did in Winterfell. She smiled at the sight of the children inhaling deep the scents and listening intently to the sounds.

[20:46] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "let us make haste to the court, then we can enjoy the rest of our time here"

[20:47] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): nodded following quickly

[20:47] Good bye Jacrite .
    [20:47] Jacrite Naxos: Lord Stark !
    [20:48] Jacrite Naxos: bows
    [20:48] Jacrite Naxos: Ladies

[20:48] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) smiles as he sees the girls approach from behind him, then bows and smiles "lord Meadowns, so good to see you again"

[20:48] Diomy Takakura smiled and bowed

[20:48] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): nodded looking to the man standing by her husbands side bowing her head with a smile "Good day to you"

[20:48] Jacrite Naxos: have you just arrived in Kingslanding?
    [20:49] Diomy Takakura: Indeed we have...

[20:49] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) nods wiping some sweat from his forehead "we have been riding from some time, since we heard aeden had passed"

[20:49] Jacrite Naxos: The queen is trying to get Lord Tully to cool his head and keep it

[20:49] Diomy Takakura raised an eyebrow
    [20:50] Jacrite Naxos: he and the new king have had a bit of a falling out

[20:50] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): Tilted her head at his words curiously but remained silent listening intently.
    [20:50] Jacrite Naxos: I do not know all the details but he needs to bend his knee and close his mouth

[20:50] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) sighs "not a good way to start off the day i suppose"

[20:50] Jacrite Naxos: this realm does NOT need another wa
    r
    [20:51] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) shakes his head "if there is.. i will not be the instigator this time around"chuckles

[20:51] Jacrite Naxos: I need to be in Grassy vale not
    campaigning in the Riverlands or other places

[20:52] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) nods

[20:52] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): She sighed nodding in agreement. Smiling at her loves words.

[20:53] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "best we move inside, we don't want to keep them waiting any longer, stay safe Lord meadows"

[20:54] Diomy Takakura nodded, "Be well in the Grassy Vale"

[20:54] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): She nodded "May your travels stay safe and prosperous"

[20:54] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "send some ravens sometime, maybe we can discuss a trade alliance soemtime"

[20:54] Jacrite Naxos: welcome back in the fold Lord Stark
    [20:55] Jacrite Naxos: bows

[20:55] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) nods and smiles
    "you look good in that dress love, you both look very beautiful today"

[21:48] Diomy Takakura nodded her head, thank you m'lord.

[21:49] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): She tilted her head "I hope not as well. That.." she lowered her voice forcing the anger form it. "That Dohtraci did much in his attempts to discredit us. I hope those accusation fell on deaf ears. The king and lady Brigit seem sincere I hope that proves to be so" She added softly. She smiled looking up to ehr love "Thank you Vayon I wanted to look my best for you" said with a loving smile

[21:51] Diomy Takakura lightly sipped her mulled wine. Pacing was difficult. Such a tiny glass. Diomy nodded to Lady Alkina, her presence as well as her lord's giving her confidence in the present moment.

[21:51] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) smiles and kisses her cheek

[21:52] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "i do not think they take the dothrakis words seriously, as he has already discredited him self

[21:52] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna) is online.
    [21:52] -CC-Bench Seat: Use PAGE-DOWN key to get adjust menu
    [21:53] Diomy Takakura drinks the rest of the tiny glass of mulled wine and orders another. She will make this one last.

[21:53] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): She nodded "I should say so." she was quiet then smiled as the servant bought her drink sipping it and looked to Vayon "Do you think he could have killed Tyros. in an attempt to steel his armies?" she asked very softly.

[21:55] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "it is possible, but any man who follows his lords murderer is not a man if you ask me"
    [21:56] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): She nodded "Brute he might be but I do not think even he would be so stupid to let it be known he did it love . He had his blame cast on me" she said softly.

[21:56] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) shakes his head, "not for long, if this new king is as honorable as he seems, he will do the right thing and end this".

[21:58] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): She nodded with a smile "Aye he is far more b noble then Aeden ever was. he did not use your friendship or try to manipulate you to get what he wished. he asked you like an honorable man." said softly

[22:00] Diomy Takakura sipped her fresh mulled wine. She remembered that day in the throne room, how it was one long, opposing, nauseating, nostalgic tale.

[22:02] Diomy Takakura sighed

[22:02] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) nods "it is time for the feast "

[22:02] Diomy Takakura: Is it?

[22:03] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) nods, i just saw some guards head that way talking about it"

[22:03] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): smiled rising with Vayon placing her drink on the table.

[22:03] Diomy Takakura downed the rest of wine and set the goblet down for the wentch to take.

[22:05] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): smiled when she entered the feasting hall bowing her head to the King "Your Grace" offered respectfully her rose gaze taking everything in inhaling the aromas

[22:05] Good bye Diomy .

[22:06] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) walks into the feasting hall, the smell of roast boar, chicken, pies, vegtables and cakes, it all made his mouth water, but what made his mouth water even more was the thought of the wine "evening your grace, hope your business went well?"

[22:07] Daegon Targaryen (thilil): Not as well as I had hoped. But come. Let us allow it to worry us no more. We are here for a feast! Let us eat and drink and be thankful for our lives.

[22:07] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) nods "drinking sounds good to me!"

[22:08] Daegon Targaryen (thilil) smiled as he led Brigit gently by the hand over to the head table. Pulling her seat out for her before seating himself.:
    :
    [22:08] Diomy Takakura chuckled

[22:08] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) sits down and pull his wife to his side

[22:09] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) smiles her thank you to him, whispering it. looking about then motions Makana to her side, "please sit with me, Lady Makana, my honored guest."

[22:10] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "your hospitality almost rivals Winterfells your grace... almost" chuckles

[22:10] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): smiled needing no coaxing but took her loved hand as he drew her down next to him her mouth also watering at the rich aromas "Thank you Lvoe" said softly though her gaze was quickly distracted by the eray of foods and drink.

[22:11] Diomy Takakura looks about the table excitedly

[22:11] Makana Tully (makana.moonites) carefully takes her place at the table pulling at her skirts to and arranging them and smoothing them self consciously

[22:11] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): She chuckled jabbing his side with her elbow w at his comment all be it playfully.

[22:11] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) takes a peice of chicken in his hand and rips it in two, shoves a big piece in his mouth and takes a deep swig of his wine

[22:12] Daegon Targaryen (thilil) smiled as he accepted only a small portion of roasted boar and a grip of bread from one of the female servers before looking to Lord Stark "Almost, but not quite." He agreed with a chuckle before raising his eyebrows "Which reminds me Lord Stark...I believe I found something buried deep within the crypts that I believe belongs rightfully to the Stark Family..." He smiled wickedly/

[22:13] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) pauses for a minute, confused look on his face, "and what might that be your grace"

[22:13] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) the antics at the other table were not lost on her and she lowers her gaze practically bowing her head. There was a time when she herself may have been the object of such verbal adoration, but even then it would have been a lie. She looks over, surprised at this new revelation, she knew he knew things about this keep no one else did. Holding out her goblet for some wine she waited to see what this would be.

[22:13] Diomy Takakura felt her heart race. She thought of the evil grimiore..but no..that was not it.

[22:14] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): Tilted ehr ehad opting for small w serings of a few offered morsels and vedgetable tilting ehr ehad looking to the king when he spoke of something found her rose gaze conveying obvious s curiosity.

[22:15] Daegon Targaryen (thilil): Funny thing. It was paired with something of my houses belonging as well.....But we shall speak of that later, when we have time between just you and I. ::He says with a smile and a nod as he raised his horn before taking a drink.::

[22:18] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) chuckes "i am not aware of anything missing from my family's line, but i shall await the moment"

[22:18] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): she frowned but said nothing t she was simply curious and was nto good at suspense but it was a time to celebrate and soon was smiling sampling with delight the morsels upon her plate.

[22:19] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) allows herself a service of a bit of roast in a trencher with stew and motions the woman to serve Lady Tully as well. Her mind wandering she looks over to the king, running her free hand along his forearm, "are you going to keep us all in suspense, Your Grace." she smiles that disarming smile that went along with her voice tone.

[22:19] Daegon Targaryen (thilil) slowly allows his hand to wash down the Queen Dowagers arm until his large hand came to rest upon her small one, and he passed her a small hidden smile as his ultra violet eyes gazed into her.

[22:19] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): Her gaze went to Lady Brigit her interest peeking again hoping she would be able to convince him to speak of it . eagerly listening.

[22:20] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "i did notice on the way into the city, a large caravan coming in from the east, are you expecting a large merchant shipment?'

[22:21] Makana Tully (makana.moonites) nods to the serving girl as she places the food before her, she turns and listens to what the King may have to say

[22:24] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): smiled listening intently as she continued to eat delighting in the ,meal. The s Journey had been smooth but the meals were of a far less rich fare when traveling.

[22:24] Daegon Targaryen (thilil) chuckles lightly "No no, Not to my knowledge....But since you cannot wait any longer..." Motions for the Guard who would then bring Forth a large object wrapped in fine silk and laid the object in front of Lord Stark And then began to unwrap it "I believe this was the Weapon of your forefathers...I believe he named it....Ice?"

[22:25] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) gasps, her eyes wide, she pulled her hand from under the King's to lift the goblet, smiling to see Lord Stark's reaction.
    [22:25] Diomy Takakura: /mouth full of food, Diomy made a face of bloated delight.

[22:26] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) stared at it, its metal glow much like the ice that had built the wall, ripples of thousand folds gleaming off the blade "where did you get this? is this an attempt to mock us? ice has been lost for years, apologies if i seem taken back and defensive.. i was merely caught off guard"

[22:28] Daegon Targaryen (thilil): No no Lord Stark..I assure you, it is the Original Blade Your Ancestor used to Unite the people of the North...It was hidden from you by my Ancestors after it was lost in battle, it is but one of the many mistakes I intend on repairing made by my Family..."

[22:29] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) stares at the blade, speechless "i have no gift to give you that would equal this i am afraid" squeezes Alkinas hand gently

[22:29] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): Her gaze went wide seeing the impressive blade. then wider hearing it's name so often having heard of it form tails Vayon spoke of and how it had been lost. her gaze moved over the gleaming blade taking in every inch before it swept to Vayon watching him. swallowing the m mouthful of meat. reaching over to rest a hand upon his arm. knowing very well what a treasure the blade had been to his family

[22:30] Diomy Takakura smiled as she drank her wine. It made her appy to see her lord and ladyship so happy.

[22:30] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) lifts her goblet higher, "to Ice." she said clearly for all to hear, "may it never be lost again."

[22:31] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) raises his goblet of red wine "to ice"

[22:31] Diomy Takakura raises and replies, "To ice!"

[22:31] Makana Tully (makana.moonites) raises her glass and joins the others " To Ice"

[22:31] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): She too raised her Goblet "To Ice " she explained squeezing Vayons hand smiling brightly.

[22:32] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): Vayons*

[22:32] Daegon Targaryen (thilil): To ice. ::He toasted before taking a long drink from his Goblet.

[22:34] Diomy Takakura drank deeply, swallowed and sighed. She felt warm and happy. Ice gleamed on the table, like a diamond. And in a way it was.

[22:35] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) looks over, a bit amazed at the King again, he was certainly full of surprises, she drinks long of her wine before setting it down, silently she started to eat, slowly. Tiny delicate bites, watching those around her, looking over to Lady Makana to see if she liked her food.

[22:36] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): smiled leaning into her love, knowing how much it meant to have this back. Lifting his hand pressing a soft kiss to it.

[22:36] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "i will use this to dispense justice and what is right"

[22:37] Daegon Targaryen (thilil) smiled as he looked to Brigit for a long moment, his eyes Burning Brightly like fire before looking back to Lord Stark "It is rightfully yours Lord Stark...You may use it how the Lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North see's fit. "

[22:38] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "my ancestors would only use it to dispense the judged or to fight their battles"

[22:40] Makana Tully (makana.moonites) smiles as she picks at her food trying to hide her troubled thoughts, working hard to listen to those around her knowing she could not allow her feelings to be shown

[22:43] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): Smiled her respect for the new king rising even more. sipping ehr wine as her gaze also took note of Lady Tully thoughtfully but did not dwell there. her gaze was drawn back the gleaming blade before them watching the t dance of torch light play along the shimmering blade,

[22:43] Daegon Targaryen (thilil) finishes what was left in his goblet before nodding to Lord Stark then leaning over and, amazingly, placing a small kiss on Brigits Cheek "When you are finished milady, Lord Stark as requested an audience with me, Could you take the other Ladies into the the other dining hall for a little dessert?"

[22:44] Makana Tully (makana.moonites) leans over and whispers a bit quietly " I will need to send a raven to rmy house and let them know I arrived safely and that I will be staying a few days"

[22:45] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) nods "i am available when you are to talk"

[22:46] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) looks over at Makana, "I mean to speak in private with you of those things, Lady Makana, your appointment here is indefinite." her tone was matter-of-fact, pushing her trencher away. Taking her goblet she glances over to the King, she thought of her son a moment as she met his eyes. Taking a long breath, "I hope you are pleased with the feast Your Grace."

[22:47] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) rises, "Ladies, please with me."

[22:48] Makana Tully (makana.moonites) look at her " indifinate? yes, I believe we should speak your grace but i am tired after my travels and wish to retire"

[22:48] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): finished her trencher of food after some time using a crust of bread to sop up the last bit if gravy and juice form the meats. finishing her goblet stood with the other ladies.

[22:49] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) smiles and stands as the ladies depart

[22:49] Diomy Takakura rose slowly. She was interested in the ongoings of the castle and so she watched silently.

[22:49] Makana Tully (makana.moonites) curtseys to the king "I wish you a pleasant evening your grace" as she passes by

[22:50] Lady Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): She looked to the king bowing her head "Thank you for the hospitality Your Grace the meal was Divine" said smiling giving Vayon a gentle kiss before she would move to follow Lady Brigit out.

[22:51] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) smiles to his wife as he takes his seat

[22:53] Daegon Targaryen (thilil) smiles and nods to all of them as he rises when the ladies do, looking thankfully to Brigit befor nodding to the others and retaking his seat

[22:53] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) curtsies to the King, nodding to Lord Stark, gathers her skirts and makes her way to the door, as she passes the midway point several of the queens guard come up on either side of her completing the procession out.

[22:55] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "there is no more a precious object than your woman .. that is for sure.. i would go to the grave protecting mine"

[22:56] Daegon Targaryen (thilil) chuckles lightly "I have never had a real woman, only those within Brothels and Taverns. I did over make the eight, but thats about it....I do hope to find one soon though..." He says with a slight chuckle and a smirk

[22:57] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) nods " a king does need a queen"

[22:59] Daegon Targaryen (thilil): And an heir...But anyway. What issues did you wish to discuss with me Lord Stark?"

[23:01] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "well in all honesty i was expecting to have to take the knee, but an alliance sounds the better option, if that is the case, we can discuss trade, politics, what to do with the so called dothraki horde, anything you wish honestly"

[23:04] Daegon Targaryen (thilil): Yes....the so called Dothraki Horde will be dealt with...A far as trade is concerned I know thee are certain foods n which Winterfell lacks due to the climate, and I would certainly be willing to trade our stocks in exchange for the best furs that are abundant in your homeland

[23:05] Daegon Targaryen (thilil): Beast urrs*
    [23:05] Daegon Targaryen (thilil): Beast furrs*

[23:06] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) nods "furs and wood you will have, coal if you would wish as well, we do need food and other luxuries you have, i also would like to say the reason i did not take the knee with aeden, though he was a child hood friend of mine, was because deep down i know he was not the true heir"

[23:07] Daegon Targaryen (thilil): And yor strog Loylty toHouse Targaren I believe has its rewards. ::He says with a smile as he motons to Ice:: Help me ensure he other Houses Loyalty, and there wil be many more rewards my friend.

[23:08] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) nods " i will do what i can, and i need not say that bloodshed shoudl be avoided if at all possible"

[23:12] Daegon Targaryen (thilil) nds "If possible...but sometimes, as in the case of Lord Tully, it cannot be avoded."

[23:12] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "i was curious about that, may i ask what happened?"

[23:17] Daegon Targaryen (thilil): I over heard him with my own ears calling me a tyrant in the making,, when I asked him to surrender and allow his story to be heard by the court he drew steel. He managed to down many of my best men and wound Lord Baratheon, but it I soon bested him with my own hand...He already had a warrent out for openly threatening te welfare of the Queen Dowagers family, who he has held hostage now for almost a month.

[23:18] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) 'where the hell was i when this was going on? i did not hear a word of this"
    [23:19] Daegon Targaryen (thilil) looks to the guard that came rushing to him whispering something in his ear. He simply chuckled and "Women. Ha. Let them be." he said before looking back to Lord Stark "I believe you were teahcing my late nephew a few lessons in the ways of War at the time."

[23:20] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) laughs "more like how not to invade the north"

[23:22] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "well if he is to be dealt with, it is for the best i guess"

[23:23] Daegon Targaryen (thilil) huckleslightl as he raises a glas "To the Norh. " He cheers befre rising sloly "If you will excuse me Lor Stark, I havea small matter to attendto bfor a ew minutes

[23:24] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) nods "to the north!" (ok)

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:59 am