(WGoTS) Westeros Game of Thrones Sims

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(WGoTS) Was created by true intersim and Roleplay minded individuals to allow a fully immersive Roleplay by the individual - without the instruction of Mods detailing what your RP would be and the character you would have...

Keywords

Latest topics

» Endellion Greyjoy
Ouroboros  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:30 pm by Endellion Greyjoy

» Latest Rumors in the Reach
Ouroboros  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:58 am by BandorTyrell

» New Arrivals
Ouroboros  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:34 pm by BandorTyrell

» Bandor Tyrell
Ouroboros  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:18 pm by BandorTyrell

» A Short Journey
Ouroboros  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:22 pm by Wenna

» House Darklyn
Ouroboros  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 4:05 am by Arin_Darklyn

» Duncan Arryn
Ouroboros  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:02 pm by Duncan Arryn

» The Queen interrogates Ginevra
Ouroboros  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:24 pm by Ginevra Lannister

» Jon Snows Daddy *Possible SPOILER ALERT*
Ouroboros  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:23 am by Brigit

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Ouroboros

Daegon
    Daegon

Ouroboros  Empty Ouroboros

Post by Daegon Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:01 pm

[14:40] Ramsii Baratheon (ramsii.greycloak) slowly enters the looking about to as he enters, ordering his personal men to stay back a bit
    [14:43] Ramsii Baratheon (ramsii.greycloak) steps up seeing the man knelt forward and appraoches calling out to him "Greetings, I'm Ramsii Baratheon, of Storm's End; the court requested i come check on the kings status"
    [14:44] Daegon Targaryen (thilil): ::A strange figure hooded and cloaked kneels amidts a circle of the Kings Guard, their spears at the ready to skewer the man at any moment. Laying before the figure was a body, a body that was alive, but jsut barely....It was Aedan Targaryen, laying helplessly below the sight of the man shrouded in shadows...The King did his best to choke out a few audible words "Who...are...yo.u.." He asked as blood
    flooded his throat, the cause of which was brought on by a very large dagger being plunged into his chest. The hooded man rose slowly to his feet "I am your Uncle Aedan, and rightful heir to the Iron Throne...I am Daegon Targaryen, a true Dragon...."::
    [14:45] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) has left the region.
    [14:46] Daegon Targaryen (thilil) pulled the knife free from his nephews chest as he turned to the Lord Baratheon "Ours is the Fury....if I am not mistaken, Lord Baratheon.." He greets the man as he lowers his hood slowly.
    [14:48] Ramsii Baratheon (ramsii.greycloak) stops seeing the scene before him, his hand slipping
    to the hilt of his own sword as his focusing on the mans face "Aye, those are our words; i heard your claim to the King you just slew. Surely you understand I feel it need be proved" he steps between to the gaurds without fear as his grip loosens only slightly on the hilt of his sword
    [14:52] Daegon Targaryen (thilil) nods slowly "I believe the good Grand Maester would recognize the lost Targaryen he pulled from my mother Rhaemya's womb if he saw him. Would you like to accompany me to Kings Landing Lord Baratheon?" His voice calm and steady but as cold as a winter night as he wiped his dagger clean, which was of a very special variety. The Daggers blade being made of Valeryon Steel with a
    silver dragon head on the hilt, and a ruby inside the Dragons Jaws. "However, Milord you no need to fear me a criminal, I challeneged my Nephew to a fair and legal Duel....what is done is done.
    [14:57] Ramsii Baratheon (ramsii.greycloak) looks to the faces of the men gathered round attemtping to judge the truth of his words, he then off handly motions for a few of the gaurds to show Aeden's corpse some proper respects and take it away "Aye, I need return to deliever my report; no matter the words in it" he nods commonly as his hand now seems to merely rest on the hilt instead of clutch it. He looks over his shoulder and yelling to his men "We ride back soon, freshen the steeds"
    [15:02] Daegon Targaryen (thilil) nods taking one last look at his nephews corpse before it was carried away then slowly looks back to the Lord Baratheon. "Good thing you do not take after your father in terms of judgement, Lord Baratheon...He knew how to wield a blade properly, but not when to wield it.
    ....It is good to see he came to his senses and left Stormreach in good hands..." he said before turning popping his neck from side to side slowly then looking down to his hand "Nephew had a few younger years on me, and it showed." he admitted as he thought of the battle that took place moments before Lord Baratheons arrival.
    [15:06] Ramsii Baratheon (ramsii.greycloak) nods, his eyes watching the body carried away "Being hot headed serves no one; there is a time and place for each actoin, even the sailing of steel through the air. My I offer you anything for the trip to King's LAnding?" turns his hand as one of his men taps his shoulder to inform him there ready to move out; he gives a quick nod before looking to Daegon again "It seems we are ready to go when you are"
    [15:14] Daegon Targaryen (thilil) nods in agreement with his beliefs of judgement. Then shakes his head at the offer. "All I need is within the Hall of Kings Landing. The Throne my father Daegar sat upon....Besides, I have learned to travel lightly through all the years I have spent watching and moving among the seven Kingdoms...But now Lord Baratheon it is time to fix what has been broken. Come. Let me prove to you my words are true, then we shall speak more later.....Or along the road home, as it is indeed a weeks ride." he replied with a slight chuckle before he climbed atop a nearby steed of jet black color, its mane long and proud as its body was large.
    [15:19] Ramsii Baratheon (ramsii.greycloak) turns mounting his on steed and a signalling his men to do the same, he strokes the horses mane as he settles into the saddle "And what your your plans for fixing things? If i may ask?" his words idle as he turned the horse about to make sure him men weren't forgettign anything .
    [15:24] Daegon Targaryen (thilil) chuckles lightly as he grips his steeds reigns tightly "Righting a few wrongs made by my Nephew. Starting with Winterfell... Then rebuidling the relationships between the seven. I will ask for your oath of fealty when the time comes Lord Baratheon, but I will not demand it. We are both men, as our fathers and grandfathers were. I believe we can make peace and alliegences as such as well. I will need a good man such as yourself on
    my side Lord Ramsii... However. After Winterfell is taken care of I suppose Iwill have to deal with the small annoyance of this Tully child. Seems he has some distant relatives of mine.:

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:35 am