(WGoTS) Westeros Game of Thrones Sims

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(WGoTS) Was created by true intersim and Roleplay minded individuals to allow a fully immersive Roleplay by the individual - without the instruction of Mods detailing what your RP would be and the character you would have...

Keywords

Latest topics

» Endellion Greyjoy
Vayronaeka I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:30 pm by Endellion Greyjoy

» Latest Rumors in the Reach
Vayronaeka I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:58 am by BandorTyrell

» New Arrivals
Vayronaeka I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:34 pm by BandorTyrell

» Bandor Tyrell
Vayronaeka I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:18 pm by BandorTyrell

» A Short Journey
Vayronaeka I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:22 pm by Wenna

» House Darklyn
Vayronaeka I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 4:05 am by Arin_Darklyn

» Duncan Arryn
Vayronaeka I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:02 pm by Duncan Arryn

» The Queen interrogates Ginevra
Vayronaeka I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:24 pm by Ginevra Lannister

» Jon Snows Daddy *Possible SPOILER ALERT*
Vayronaeka I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:23 am by Brigit

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Vayronaeka

Vayronaeka
    Vayronaeka

Vayronaeka Empty Vayronaeka

Post by Vayronaeka Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:32 pm

As a small child, Vayronaeka always imagined what life was like on the other side of the wall – on the inside of it. She fantasized about the girls’ fancy dresses, their courtly education, and how it felt to be the King’s or a Bannerman’s daughter. Life outside of the wall was tumultuous, even though she had kind and loving parents. They had tried to shelter her from the comments of the other Free Folk about her questionable parentage, but she had heard the rumors and hoped they were true.

Vayronaeka was almost an albino – her skin was the color of fresh cream and her nearly-white hair shone in the light like an icicle. Although her mother had never admitted to any indiscretion, rumor had it that Vayronaeka had been fathered by one of the Night’s Watch.

Vayronaeka’s life took a turn for the worse when her parents were killed in a fire that destroyed their meager home. Left with no possessions and shunned by her Wildling family because of her appearance, she reluctantly accepted the invitation to become the cook and cleaning woman for a pleasure-giver. Once initiated into this woman’s make-shift family, Vayronaeka learned the ways and practices of the concubine and realized that in time, she would become a concubine, too.

Now a fully-grown woman of nineteen, Vayronaeka said her good-byes to the woman who trained her and ventured inside of the wall, chasing her childhood fantasy of experiencing courtly life, looking for her biological father, and hoping to trade her companionship skills for protection and the basic needs of life.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:19 pm