(WGoTS) Westeros Game of Thrones Sims

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(WGoTS) Was created by true intersim and Roleplay minded individuals to allow a fully immersive Roleplay by the individual - without the instruction of Mods detailing what your RP would be and the character you would have...

Keywords

Latest topics

» Endellion Greyjoy
Bath Salts and Bed Rest: A continuation of Poisions and Mushrooms I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:30 pm by Endellion Greyjoy

» Latest Rumors in the Reach
Bath Salts and Bed Rest: A continuation of Poisions and Mushrooms I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:58 am by BandorTyrell

» New Arrivals
Bath Salts and Bed Rest: A continuation of Poisions and Mushrooms I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:34 pm by BandorTyrell

» Bandor Tyrell
Bath Salts and Bed Rest: A continuation of Poisions and Mushrooms I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:18 pm by BandorTyrell

» A Short Journey
Bath Salts and Bed Rest: A continuation of Poisions and Mushrooms I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:22 pm by Wenna

» House Darklyn
Bath Salts and Bed Rest: A continuation of Poisions and Mushrooms I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 4:05 am by Arin_Darklyn

» Duncan Arryn
Bath Salts and Bed Rest: A continuation of Poisions and Mushrooms I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:02 pm by Duncan Arryn

» The Queen interrogates Ginevra
Bath Salts and Bed Rest: A continuation of Poisions and Mushrooms I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:24 pm by Ginevra Lannister

» Jon Snows Daddy *Possible SPOILER ALERT*
Bath Salts and Bed Rest: A continuation of Poisions and Mushrooms I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:23 am by Brigit

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Bath Salts and Bed Rest: A continuation of Poisions and Mushrooms

Diomy Karvalius
    Diomy Karvalius
    Admin
    Admin

Bath Salts and Bed Rest: A continuation of Poisions and Mushrooms Empty Bath Salts and Bed Rest: A continuation of Poisions and Mushrooms

Post by Diomy Karvalius Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:03 pm

[21:48] Diomy Takakura watched with watered, shadowed eyes as they laid Lady Thresia to bed. Could such a small mistake truly be as such? Was it real carelessness? Or was it?
    [21:51] Lady Thresia Stark (shanelle.cerise) moaned a little as familiar scents assaulted her, and once more she slept, yet fitfully, body wracked by pain, as she would draw her knees in as a cramp would form in her tender sternum.. she would whimper softly..her dark hair falling limp across her pale shoulder.. lashes would flutter slightly as though she fought a silent war within herself.
    [21:51] Diomy Takakura: The Maester carefully examined Lady Thresia, listening to her breathing, feeling her pulse, and applying salve to her her chest, arms, and face, where a rash had slowly formed since she was moved.
    [21:52] Diomy Takakura spoke in a shaky voice to the Maester as he worked, "Will she be..alright?"
    [21:53] Diomy Takakura: The Maester exhaled, annoyed, "Lady Yunn...err Karvalius, if you continue to ask me every five minutes, I swear I will have you taken from the room! Yes, she will be fine!"
    [21:54] Lady Thresia Stark (shanelle.cerise) moaned softly...her words nearly incoherant.."Vayon....." as the salve was applied to her face..her clothing having been stripped from her.. but she was unaware, nor did she care much at this point.. the salve was soothing to the welts that had formed..
    [21:55] Diomy Takakura dangerously eyed the Maester, having a long hatred of them, feeling most of them to be untrustworthy, arrogant, and misogynistic. However, the sight of her friend's relief was enough to keep her anger at bay, and prevent the Maester from being punched or slapped.
    [21:59] Lady Thresia Stark (shanelle.cerise) started to mumble incoherently in her sleep, "assassin," more moaning was heard, "Vayon," she would start to sob as tears flowed from closed lids, her lashes wet with them, "attempt." she turned her head to the side, as though she was caught up in a fiendish nightmare, "years ago..." she would ramble in her sleep, one hand would seek her friend as she heard her voice.."Diomy," she softly moaned..."please." and again she slept... but fitfully.
    [22:00] Diomy Takakura gasped and held her breath as she ran over to her lady's bed side, side swiping the Maester, almost causing him to fall over. "I'm here M'lady! stay strong! We will find the bastards who did this!"
    [22:03] Diomy Takakura: The maester spoke, "If Lord Vayon was here, it would be much better for her." The Maester regained his footing and glared at Lady Diomy.. His tone was slightly dangerous, but bounced off Diomy.
    [22:11] Lady Thresia Stark (shanelle.cerise) Thresia could hear animal noises in the near distance, she recalled in her dreams the small animals she kept as pets, the two small felines, and the other strange beast, they were small and her brother allowed her to have them to keep her company when she wished to be alone, which was a lot of the time. Most was forgotten as she dreamt of the time that she was captured, the man that would have slain her and she shook her head, "no don't," she whimpered in her sleep as she struggled faintly in her sleep, and another time when that rapist Gunthar in the village assaulted her pulling her forcefully from her mare, Thresia moaned, remembering his hands groping her...another time she recalled the terrible visage of Lord Lorch that recently came to visit, she recalled him speaking about Mounting Women, and she moaned again, terrified of being so close to a man like that... though she portrayed herself as being fearless, she had many fears... many fears indeed, she again fell into a dreamless sleep.
    [22:15] Lady Thresia Stark (shanelle.cerise) suddenly began to arch and claw at the bedding, screaming loudly.. her head flung back and forth on the pillow...she felt her body becoming paralyzed and it terrified her.. her eyes suddenly opened, her pupils dilated, she grasped at her throat as if someone was strangling her she started to cough uncontrollably, her eyes searching, as she drew her knees in toward her sternum, her face began to swell up like a balloon, as her heart beat lessened, her head turned to the side and she vomited repeatedly...bile visible in the contents.
    [22:18] Diomy Takakura screamed, drawing her hand up to her mouth as the maester pushed her out of the way to examine and calm Lady Thresia down. He grabbed her wrist and felt her pulse. Her blood pressure was low. Careful to be fast and gentle, the Maester opened her eyes wide and saw her pupils dilated, "Fuck!"
    [22:20] Diomy Takakura: The maester sat Lady Thresia up right, aware that she might lose consciousness any moment. Turning to a servant, he yelled, "Get me water and bath salts NOW! Bring my barks and other salves fast as you can!"
    [22:21] Diomy Takakura started shaking as she saw her ladyship fading in and out. "Whats happening?"
    [22:23] Lady Thresia Stark (shanelle.cerise) felt herself sat upright.. her head lolled and she again vomited upon the Maester, yet unknowingly.. as she turned her head the vomit spewed from her lips..body shuddering uncontrollably, her eyes opened, and she gagged on the taste of the bile... it sickened her..
    [22:26] Diomy Takakura: The Maester watched as the servants ran in with the bath salts, the water and the rest of the supplies requested. When he received them, the Maester scooped out a few small scoops into water, mixed it thoroughly, then forced it into the mouth of Lady Thresia, "Drink this all, m'lady. now.."
    [22:29] Lady Thresia Stark (shanelle.cerise) gazed nearly unseeing at the Maester, she thought him mad, at what little she'd heard him demand, parting her lips she felt his hand tip the vessel to her lips and she drank.. coughing all the while...she drew away and spit out some of it... then drank more..then turned from it.. it was horrible, she'd never drank anything so vile.
    [22:29] Diomy Takakura cried, "please, M'lady ...drink it all..” Tears rolled down Diomy's face as the Maester frowned, watching her drink all of the simple, yet offending solution.
    [22:33] Lady Thresia Stark (shanelle.cerise) moaned as she drew away and once more lay upon the pillows.. she curled on her side and wept..pushing away the soothing hands of the Maester, she was inconsolable, someone had tried to murder her..
    [22:41] Diomy Takakura: The Maester pulled her hand back, and felt her pulse, feeling it increase. After a moment, he nodded and breathed out. "Now, there are food you will not be allowed to eat for a few days...this means no cinnanmon, no dandelion root, and no strong pepper untill you recover. I will give a list of special food to be cooked for you in the kitchen."
    [22:44] Diomy Takakura: The maester stood and brushed past a speechless Diomy, trying to breathe, feeling light headed. She held onto the bedpost for dear life, breathing deeply. The maester opened his medicine supplies and drew out some bark and a few crushed leaves and mixed them in with a bit of some liquid substance
    [22:45] Lady Thresia Stark (shanelle.cerise) frowned a bit at the Maesters orders...she loved cinnamon it was one of her favorite spices, and dandelion was also a delicacy she enjoyed with her greens.. either freshly plucked from the garden or cooked in a stew, she made a face at the Maester, "yes Maester." she drew the covers over her... wondering if she would be scarred for life from the welts...
    [22:45] Diomy Takakura: The maester spoke as he mixed and crushed, "I will be giving you some liquorish and a few other things to help prevent another attack. This salve should help with the healing and the allergy."
    [22:46] Lady Thresia Stark (shanelle.cerise): “Allergy! This could not have only been an allergy Maester!” Her voice rang muffled under the sheets. She uncovered herself and looked at him...
    [22:49] Diomy Takakura: The Maester shook his head, "It was not just an allergy. The main cause was Inky Cap. Someone cooked them. As it happens, they are poisonous when ingested with alcohol..it seems this reaction with the alcohol caused your mushroom allergy to awaken. "
    [22:57] Lady Thresia Stark (shanelle.cerise): Mushroom allergy?
    [22:58] Diomy Takakura: The Maester nodded, "Yes. It was a very severe reaction..it almost killed you."
    [23:01] Lady Thresia Stark (shanelle.cerise) laid back against her pillows...she touched her face feeling remnants of a rash.."my face!" she cried out in alarm. “...am I scarred?" she prayed she would not be, the Baratheon may not want her if she was scarred.
    [23:04] Diomy Takakura: The Maester stopped, and walked forward, pushing Diomy out of the way as she attempted the same. He spoke, "M'lady, your face will be perfect, I promise. You have no need to worry. ...Just don't pick or scratch. " He smiled at Lady Thresia as Diomy, pregnant and off balance , regained her footing by holding onto the bedside.
    [23:07] Lady Thresia Stark (shanelle.cerise) nodded, and pondered getting a food taster from now on as well.. since there appeared to be someone within the castle that meant to do her harm, or perhaps even her brother as well, she recalled Vayon was not present for that meal, and only she partook of it..."Maester?" She asked softly, "will this prevent me from bearing a babe?" She knew the Baratheon wished to impregnate her once they were wedded, he was eager to bed her.
    [23:10] Diomy Takakura: The Maester shook his head, "No, but regular reactions as violent as this could complicate your pregnancy. You will have to be careful to avoid fungus and molds. You will also do well to bathe every time you go into the forest. "
    [23:11] Lady Thresia Stark (shanelle.cerise): yes Maester
    [23:12] Diomy Takakura smiled, "I know you will be fine, m'lady. There is no need to worry."
    [23:13] Lady Thresia Stark (shanelle.cerise) grumbled a bit, she did not always bathe after she came from the forest but now she would need to, she hoped that either Diomy or her brother would be able to find the one that attempted to kill her... she knew her brother would be terribly angry...he had quite the frightening temper.
    [23:14] Diomy Takakura turned to the Maester, "Is it really needed? The bath all the time?" The Maester folded his hands and frowned, "Yes...forests have mushrooms..and mold."
    [23:16] Lady Thresia Stark (shanelle.cerise) looked toward Diomy," its alright my friend. I can bathe, its just bothersome is all." Supposed she would have to have her leathers cleaned as well and have to change after riding, she sighed deeply...she supposed she could do that as well.
    [23:17] Diomy Takakura smiled as she rubbed her tummy. She could feel the baby wide away, waiting for her turn.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:18 am