(WGoTS) Westeros Game of Thrones Sims

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(WGoTS) Was created by true intersim and Roleplay minded individuals to allow a fully immersive Roleplay by the individual - without the instruction of Mods detailing what your RP would be and the character you would have...

Keywords

Latest topics

» Endellion Greyjoy
Celligar Baratheon I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:30 pm by Endellion Greyjoy

» Latest Rumors in the Reach
Celligar Baratheon I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:58 am by BandorTyrell

» New Arrivals
Celligar Baratheon I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:34 pm by BandorTyrell

» Bandor Tyrell
Celligar Baratheon I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:18 pm by BandorTyrell

» A Short Journey
Celligar Baratheon I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:22 pm by Wenna

» House Darklyn
Celligar Baratheon I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 4:05 am by Arin_Darklyn

» Duncan Arryn
Celligar Baratheon I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:02 pm by Duncan Arryn

» The Queen interrogates Ginevra
Celligar Baratheon I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:24 pm by Ginevra Lannister

» Jon Snows Daddy *Possible SPOILER ALERT*
Celligar Baratheon I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:23 am by Brigit

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Celligar Baratheon

CelligarB

Celligar Baratheon Empty Celligar Baratheon

Post by CelligarB Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:21 pm

Name: Celligar Baratheon
    Allegiance: House Baratheon of Storm's End
    Info: Celligar was the first child and only son born to the current Lord of Storm's Ends Uncle, making him a younger cousin to Lord Ramsii. Celligar grew up under his father's watchful eye. His father intended for him to be a great warrior, a knight that would bring much glory to Storm's End, but in the end his methods proved overbearing, leading to a rebellious nature in young Celligar as he wished t do everything his father told him not to do. He grew up as fiercely protective of his younger sister, but when he was only eleven a fire claimed her life as well as his fathers when it broke out in their holdfast. He took up residence with his mother at Storm's End directly after that, He had originally dreaded entering any competitions for fear of disappointing his father but after his death he decided to give it a go. To make things more interesting he decided to enter his first competition as a mystery knight, bearing the mask of a motley fool on his shield. He unhorsed every competitor he faced and was crowned champion. He entered many tournaments and won a staggering amount but was finally unhorsed and unmasked. In the time he rode as the mystery knight he had earned the nickname "The Feigned Knight" which he kept after his unmasking. He decided to wander as a sell-sword for a great many years, traveling to the free cities before he was finally convinced he should return to Storm's End and seek to regain his honor and start a family. He can be charming and witty at times but he has a major fault in his bull-headed nature and is extremely easy to anger.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:40 am