(WGoTS) Westeros Game of Thrones Sims

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(WGoTS) Was created by true intersim and Roleplay minded individuals to allow a fully immersive Roleplay by the individual - without the instruction of Mods detailing what your RP would be and the character you would have...

Keywords

Latest topics

» Endellion Greyjoy
Birth and Rebirth, They have returned.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:30 pm by Endellion Greyjoy

» Latest Rumors in the Reach
Birth and Rebirth, They have returned.... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:58 am by BandorTyrell

» New Arrivals
Birth and Rebirth, They have returned.... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:34 pm by BandorTyrell

» Bandor Tyrell
Birth and Rebirth, They have returned.... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:18 pm by BandorTyrell

» A Short Journey
Birth and Rebirth, They have returned.... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:22 pm by Wenna

» House Darklyn
Birth and Rebirth, They have returned.... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 4:05 am by Arin_Darklyn

» Duncan Arryn
Birth and Rebirth, They have returned.... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:02 pm by Duncan Arryn

» The Queen interrogates Ginevra
Birth and Rebirth, They have returned.... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:24 pm by Ginevra Lannister

» Jon Snows Daddy *Possible SPOILER ALERT*
Birth and Rebirth, They have returned.... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:23 am by Brigit

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Birth and Rebirth, They have returned....

Daegon
    Daegon

Birth and Rebirth, They have returned.... Empty Birth and Rebirth, They have returned....

Post by Daegon Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:28 pm

[2012/03/18 07:15] Daegon Targaryen (thilil) awakens slowly, opening his eyes to look upon his beloved with a smile. He slowly leans upward, before sliding off the bed and moving to wrap his arms gently around her before kissing her cheek lightly from behind "How does your morning fair my love?"
    [2012/03/18 07:17] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) moans painfully, standing up but holding her belly, calling for the maids, telling them find her something suitable to wear that fits.
    [2012/03/18 07:20] Daegon Targaryen (thilil) sighs as he moves over to sit on the bed while he pulls his boots on before slipping on his tunic and gloves.
    [2012/03/18 07:42] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) lets the maids assist her in getting dressed, she said nothing as they helped her with her sleeves and the ties on the bodice, they were gentle and finished by putting a warm shawl over her shoulders, finally she spoke softly, "I will take my tea in here, until it is time."
    [2012/03/18 07:45] Daegon Targaryen (thilil) raised up off the bed as his beloved was finally dressed. He slowly tied on his sword before grabbing his cloak and wrapping it around his shoulders "I will bring you your tea my love." he said quietly
    [2012/03/18 07:52] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) stops him from walking by with a ourreached hand, "that's why we have maids, Love."
    [2012/03/18 07:54] Daegon Targaryen (thilil) leans down, then lowers himself to one knee before gently brushing a kiss atop the hand that reached for him before looking up into her eyes "As you wish my beloved Queen."
    [2012/03/18 07:55] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) smiles softly, "ohhh stop," laughs lightly then, reaching for his shoulders, "the maids had brought the tea to the small outter table along with biscuits and honey. "Come, I do not know when the Septon will arrive but I hope soon."
    [2012/03/18 08:00] Daegon Targaryen (thilil) smiles as he pulls her a bit closer when she rests her hands on his shoulders. He gently kisses her belly with a smile before finally and rather reluctantly rises. Carefully he lifts the tray and table and carries it over to her beside the bed infront of her before sitting slowly and pouring them both a cup of tea.
    [2012/03/18 08:02] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) takes the tea but doesn't sit instead she paces. The maester had not come to her in several days but she knew he sought certain herbs, she just hope he found them. Pacing as far as the little table, and set her tea on it, looking out the stained glass window she could not see through. Silently she brooded, "do you think my Nuncle will return in time?"
    [2012/03/18 08:04] Daegon Targaryen (thilil) sighs again as she begins to pace before spreading some honey on half a bisquit and taking it to her, offering it "I do not think he intends to my love. The man has said his goodbyes to his brother, and made peace with the fact he has joined the seven."
    [2012/03/18 08:06] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) gulps at his words and nods her head, "then I shall be the only one near... " shakes her head, "I so hate these things, why must we do them? why must people die, why do the Seven allow such sadness?"
    [2012/03/18 08:08] Daegon Targaryen (thilil) chuckles lightly "My love. The seven give us a gift of life, to allow us to ennjoy things such as food and drink, love and happiness....things they themselves will never experience. They envy us as mortals....but as you know, there are no gifts without consequences."
    [2012/03/18 08:10] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) looks over at him warily, "you are right of course." sipping her tea, still she looked out, another pain made her narrow her eyes. She had not broken her water, she knew it wasn't time. The pains were now and then she thought the baby was just perhaps shifting inside her. "What is keeping him?" referring to the Septon

[2012/03/18 08:14] Daegon Targaryen (thilil) chuckles lightly as he moves to grab up his own cup of tea and take a sip before looking to her with a smile. "Take solace in the knowledge that your father died happily. He led a full life. He had a beautiful daughter who became a glorious Queen, and could not have been any more proud of." He says before suddenly one of the Queens guards arrive flanked by a few septa's.
    [2012/03/18 08:16] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) looks over as the come in, denies the biscuit, setting it down after taking it from him. Fills her cheeks with air. "Thank you, I tried to make my father proud. I hope he was." gulps, "I will do my duty. That is what he taught me, above all else."
    [2012/03/18 08:16] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall): *the=they

[2012/03/18 08:19] Daegon Targaryen (thilil) smiles for a moment "I just hope you remember, you became my wife before you became my Queen." he replies before motioning for the mades to toss the bisquits away before nodding to the Queens Guard "Have the septon come up here to us. I believe my wife has a few things to ask him?" He asks looking to her with an arched brow

[2012/03/18 08:23] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) nods, "I could not forget that, nor when nor how your child was conceived." her voice was level but it was a jab, they both knew what happened the night of Aedan's funeral. Shakes her head after a moment of letting that settle, "no I have no need to speak with the Septon. Let us just get this over, I have nothing to say. Its all formalities, my faith is faltering. I wish only to order the body buried under the weirwood outside the North tower at The Twins." and turned again back to the window.

[2012/03/18 08:29] Daegon Targaryen (thilil) sighs as he nods to the Guards and Septa's before turning to gently rub his beloveds back as he whispered into her ear "You and I both know if our son was concieved on -that- night, he would have been born already....I believe he was concieved on the night we made lover for the first time, when you first accepted me willingly...." before letting out a long heavy sigh and moving away from her.
    [2012/03/18 08:30] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) shrugs looking over at him, "only the seven know, Your Grace." she gathered her skirts and swirled, there was a duty to do and she would hold her head high doing it. Waited for the door to be opened for her, she was not in a custom to opening them for herself.
    [2012/03/18 08:31] Daegon Targaryen (thilil) scowls as he watches her move to the door, she knew he hated it when she called him your grace. And as he moved past her to open the door for her he whispered in her ear "You could have said no."
    [2012/03/18 08:33] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) looks over her eyes sparkling blue topaz, "but I did not, and why would I have considering I'd have been buried before my father then, say that isn't so." she prepared to go through the door.
    [2012/03/18 08:35] Daegon Targaryen (thilil) smiles slightly as he shakes his head "Would it have changed your choice? As you no, that truly, it would not have been so....you would have returned to live out the rest of your days, with your son, in the land of your father..."
    [2012/03/18 08:37] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) rolls her eyes, then laughs slightly, "you words after the fact, Daegon are comforting," then she hisses, "even if they are lies." turning she swirls out the door and into the outter chamber where her father lay in state. The smell of insence could not overtake the smell of death.
    [2012/03/18 08:37] ~Mak~WoodDoor2: Brigit Silverfall is at the door.
    [2012/03/18 08:38] Makana Tully (makana.moonites): "your grace" she curtseys " I am sorry to hear of the passing"
    [2012/03/18 08:39] Makana Tully (makana.moonites) curtseys to the king then " your grace"

[2012/03/18 08:40] Daegon Targaryen (thilil) growls as he followed her out, standing beside her as he leaned down to whisper one last time in her ear "Then I suppose if I am the man you believe me to be, you would be of no use to me after our son is born......And I will kill you then send your step son to join you soon....or...maybe I am not lying, and i have been telling truths the entire time you have known me...and I truly do love you....I guess time will tell." He says before looking to Makana and nodding once.
    [2012/03/18 08:42] Makana Tully (makana.moonites) feels the tension in the air and assumes its the passing of the Lord Frey wearing on them staying quiet to let them have their moment of grief
    [2012/03/18 08:42] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) nods to Makana still she was just a youthful woman, biting her tongue from saying that had it not been for her brother holding her family here for so long as 'honored guests' her father may not have fallen ill so soon. Indeed she had heard of the disrepair caused by it to the Towers and was distraught to say the least. Listening to her husband caused a sharp inward pain, and suddenly she felt a flood overtake her, she knew what it was. Under her gown would be a puddle of water. "Gods be Good..." she whisperd back, then to the Septon she raises her voice, "Get on with it."
    [2012/03/18 08:45] Makana Tully (makana.moonites) hearing the queen call for the Septon to duties bows her head in a moment of solutide before raising it again to wait for the septon to begin

[2012/03/18 08:47] Daegon Targaryen (thilil): ::The septon nods before moving over to gaze upon the shrouded body, reciting prayers as he was taught long long ago, annointing the body with seven oils before turning to her grace and nodding :: Arre are are....there wooords, you wwwiish to to to to shhhay yooourr grace? ::the old man asked::
    [2012/03/18 08:49] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) takes a long breath, "My father was a good and faithful man, he taught me the meaning of duty, he loved deeply and lived as he loved. May he rest with the Seven always." fought back from choking up when the first of the real contractions hit her. She nearly went to her knees, holding her lower belly, "Gods!" grabbing for Daegon, cause he was the closest one to grab onto.

[2012/03/18 08:53] Daegon Targaryen (thilil) quickly helps her stay on her feet before looking over to the septon who was binding the body and preparing it for travel while instructing the guards on what songs shold be sung while carrying the body outside to the carriage. They nodded then lifted it and began to walk outside. The Septon and septa's then moved to help the Queen and the Septon looked to Makana "Mmmmiiiillllaady, yyoou shoulld call uponnn you you you your mmmameeeester now...."

[2012/03/18 08:57] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) looked at Daegon and looked down, thinking no need for the Septon to induce with herbs their child was comming. Takes a deep breath, standing on her own again. "I'm fine, but.." looked down again, "perhaps a clean gown." she motions to the maids who immediately begin to clean Makana's floor. Turning to Daegon, "you will see my father is properly taken?" her concern always for others rather than herself.
    [2012/03/18 08:58] Makana Tully (makana.moonites) looks at the queen " What do you need from me your grace"

[2012/03/18 09:01] Daegon Targaryen (thilil) smiles and nods "Of course my love." Before looking to Makana "Bring your maester here, now." He commands before he and the septa's begin carrying his beloved to the bedroom. He however, was stopped abruptly by the septon "I mean nno no no diissrespect yooour grrrrace. But there is no no no place fffoorr annn ana an Avatar of theStranger in in in a room thhhat is tooo to to ot have llllife born iiin to iit." Daegon glared at the septon as he suddenly clenched his hand that dared to stop him, the distinct sound of bones breaking in his palm echoed through the room "I have yet be elevated to that position, Septon...." he says in a cold tone as the septons knee's buckled from the pain of his hand bones breaking.

[2012/03/18 09:03] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) would push off the maids hands, hissing, "I'm not an invalid I'm having a baby and walking is good for me now." shakes her head as if they knew nothing... "I must walk now until the contractions are close and regular... take your bloody hands off me!" and she moved to the antiroom of the bedroom.
    [2012/03/18 09:04] ~Mak~WoodDoor2: Brigit Silverfall is at the door.
    [2012/03/18 09:05] Makana Tully (makana.moonites) hurries off in search of the maester and tells those she sees to get the maester to the queens room quickly . Finding him she says " You are needed immediately in the queens room upstairs. Hurry"
    [2012/03/18 09:07] Makana Tully (makana.moonites) says her last few words of her own prayers as she stops beside the casket before knocking on the queen's door the Maester on her heels
    [2012/03/18 09:08] Makana Tully (makana.moonites): "your graces. I have the maester"
    [2012/03/18 09:09] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) motions to the door, "come." as she took her sleeves off with assistance, her shawl taken from her shoulders, the maids slowly pulling the strings of the gown, "such a waiste see this gown is cleaned and given to one in need of it... I shall not wear it again." slowly her clothing was stripped from her.
    [2012/03/18 09:09] ~Mak~WoodDoor2: Makana Moonites is at the door.
    [2012/03/18 09:10] Makana Tully (makana.moonites) enters with the maester
    [2012/03/18 09:10] Daegon Targaryen (thilil) suddenly kicks the Septons feet out from under him as he takes his neck and chin in his hands, looking down into his eyes "And do not forget, dear septon, that as paladin I alone have the honor of delivering death unto any of those of the faith in whom I feel are not truly blessed in the light of the seven." For a moment it seemd as though he might snap the mans neck in an instant, but instead he resleases him then hurries down the stairs to ensure the body of Lord frey was being properly prepared for travel. While he was gone the septons took her gown with a nod before handing it off to one of the maids. The Septa's then return and move to stand at either side of the queen awaiting to serve her as needed.'

[2012/03/18 09:12] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) puts her hands up as a slight shift was given her to wear, birthing cloth, but it was allright then, she didn't care what she wore. She began to walk about, talking quietly to the child inside her.

[2012/03/18 09:20] Daegon Targaryen (thilil) quickly marched down to the carriage patting the guards on the shoulders and wishing them a safe journey before heafding back inside and upstairs. He quickly offered his arm to his beloved to help hold her up while she walked if she needed it
    [2012/03/18 09:21] ~Mak~WoodDoor2: Thilil Resident is at the door.
    [2012/03/18 09:22] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) takes his arm and walks about with him, she declined to speak unless it was needed thinking to keep that strength. She did see it as comforting he was there with her. Though she had previously thought she would send him away with the laying in, now she thought better of it. She did not know what had transpired with him and the Septon. She smiles to him, "only one and not another yet."
    [2012/03/18 09:27] Daegon Targaryen (thilil) smiles and nods "Shh...now my love....save your energy and your words to greet our son when he comes." He replies as he held on to her affectionately while he walks her about. The Septa's oddly keeping their distance from him, standing on the side of the Queen rather than him as he walked her up and down the halls.

[2012/03/18 09:37] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) walks about on his arm, not another yet, she expected it to be so, but nothing, that child was going to take his time. She was not going to rush it. Walking about, slowly, she was content, as the maids scurried about with fresh rushes and linens on the bed. Towels at the ready a brazier with water to boiling, vinegar on to boil. All the things the maester required were in order. Now they could only wait.

[2012/03/18 09:43] Daegon Targaryen (thilil) nods in thanks to the maids before leaning over and whispering something in one of their ears. TThe made gave him a questioning look before nodding and moving out of the room while the other continued to aid them. He smiled as he stroked her hand gently as they walked

[2012/03/18 09:51] Daegon Targaryen (thilil): [09:43] Daegon Targaryen (thilil) nods in thanks to the maids before leaning over and whispering something in one of their ears. TThe made gave him a questioning look before nodding and moving out of the room while the other continued to aid them. He smiled as he stroked her hand gently as they walked
    [2012/03/18 09:52] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) movess to the chair she had to sit a bit before she could walk more. Soon as she sat another contraction came. She doubles over holding her stomach but made no noise, though had she not closed her eyes so tight, she was sure they would have popped out of her head, the only sound was her gasping "Gods!" before streightening back up and standing again.
    [2012/03/18 10:00] Daegon Targaryen (thilil) suddenly wrapped his arms around her waist holding her to him so she could lean on him if needed He looked at her with an arched brow as he held her, suddenly a loud signal horn was blown outside, and soon the sound of many men marching towards riverrun could be heard by anyone outside, but not those inisde. Daegon quickly called for a cool rag which he quickly dabbed on her face and neck with a smile, trying to keep her cool
    [2012/03/18 10:03] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) smiles at him, "I'm allright now," her head lifted with the sound of the horn. "what's that?" she asked again, before sitting back in the chair once more.

[2012/03/18 10:10] Daegon Targaryen (thilil): A signal to the guards who are transporting your fathers body, letting them iknow to let the rest of your family at the twins know you have begun to have our child. " He replied as he stroked her hair gently
    [2012/03/18 10:12] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) smiles, nodding, "then all is well." she was calm, almost too calm. Takes a breath and rises again, walking a bit more, then another contraction. This one sent her to her knees gasping in pain. Clutching to him her head turned away as to not sink her teeth into the leather of his glove. It passed, she nearly collapsed back on her derriere in relief from the pain, "was that three or four?" asking cause she had already lost count.

[2012/03/18 10:17] Daegon Targaryen (thilil) chuckles as well as he too was strangely calm before he motioned to the bed, as he did the Septa's qquickly moved out og his view, avoiding it like it was the plague "Perhaps it is time for you to lay down my love."
    [2012/03/18 10:19] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) looked at the bed, took a breath, someone said four, and she knew within sixteen more that baby best be out of her or bad things could happen. Shakes her head, "not yet, they are not regular, when they are five minutes apart then I will lay down and not until." her expression was firm, rising she started walking again.
    [2012/03/18 10:25] Daegon Targaryen (thilil) chuckles lightly as he quickly held her arm again and nodded "As you wish my beloved mistress." He replied with a playful smile as he aided her in walking again

[2012/03/18 10:29] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) laughs and leans to him playfully then pinches his ear, "that's right and don't you forget it." giggles before she turns to him, pressing her body to him, kisses him lightly. Just as their lips parted had he not been holding her she would have collapsed. She could not hold back the audiable squeel-moan that rose from her chest as the pain coursed through her. Her body was stretching from the inside and she looked down, feeling her thighs as they soaked with blood. She didn't streighten from her bent pose then, though the pain came through her, "Please Gods!" as she looked to her feet where the blood was then dripping.

[2012/03/18 10:41] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall): Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) laughs and leans to him playfully then pinches his ear, "that's right and don't you forget it." giggles before she turns to him, pressing her body to him, kisses him lightly. Just as their lips parted had he not been holding her she would have collapsed. She could not hold back the audiable squeel-moan that rose from her chest as the pain coursed through her. Her body was stretching from the inside and she looked down, feeling her thighs as they soaked with blood. She didn't streighten from her bent pose then, though the pain came through her, "Please Gods!" as she looked to her feet where the blood was then dripping.
    [2012/03/18 10:45] Daegon Targaryen (thilil) pointed to the septa's and motioned fore them to help him raise her and put her on the bed, but the merely stayed quiet and still, refusing to go near him. He growled out a command which immiedatly made thme jump before moving to assist him in putting her on the bed. He quickly began wiping her forehead with the cool rag as he looked down into her eyes, are you alright so far my love? Squeeze my hand once for yes."
    [2012/03/18 10:46] Ginevra Lannister (princessginnie) has entered the region.
    [2012/03/18 10:46] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) nods squoze his hand but spoke, "I'm allright, I don't remember this much blood with Tristan." she didn't protest as they laid her on the bed. the maids fussing with her gown, and small clothes were taken off her but her top, "I don't want my gown off." she complained and pillows were propped behind her.

[2012/03/18 10:50] Daegon Targaryen (thilil) smacked the maids hands away with a chuckle as he had them hand him a few dry linens so he could clean the blood off, so the maester, or septa's would be able to have a better view for when the baby wwas near. "Iam sure it is fine my love. Haha, you know how us male Targaryens are. We like to make an entrance."
    [2012/03/18 10:52] Door: Touched.
    [2012/03/18 10:52] Door: PrincessGinnie Resident Is at the door
    [2012/03/18 10:53] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) gasps as the maester's hand reached her lower belly with some ointment she didn't know what but she trusted him, and another contraction hit her, she leaned up looking down and screamed as she saw more blood gushing from her. This one lasted longer than the last and was far worse, choking out, "the pain... please I can't take the pain..." moans and finally lays back on the pillows as it passes.

[2012/03/18 10:56] Daegon Targaryen (thilil): By the seven love. ::he replied with a chukle as he quicly grabbed a larger, and more thicker towel to clean the blood, setting it aside before suddenly grabbing the maester by his collar "Is there anything you can give her to ease her pain without hurting her or the baby!?" he asked, almost in desperation as he felt sorrow for his beloved.
    [2012/03/18 10:57] Miles Tyrell (drako.aelberts) blinks and is finally here the map he was given was made in charcol so hard to make out he sees lady Ginevra and bows politely "i got the message finally you all were here
    [2012/03/18 10:59] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) screams again, gripping the bed linens, she felt the stretch that time, blood still seaping but, she leans up and, "how many now? how far apart?" squeels, "its tearing me!" she could feel the ripping all the way to her shoulderblades as the baby was crowning.
    [2012/03/18 11:02] Daegon Targaryen (thilil) looked down to his beloved as he held her hand, wiping her forehead with the cool cloth as he looked down to the maester who sat between her legs, looking down into her holiest of holies "Ohoh oh.....I see......somethin'" the old man said, ignoring Daegons question. Daegon growled at the maester before sitting on the bed on resting his queens head in his lap, holding her hand and cooling her head and neck

[2012/03/18 11:04] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) gasps pushing herself upright as another contraction came, "I've got to push!" she screams her face contorted all scrunched up tight as she pushes.
    [2012/03/18 11:07] Makana Tully (makana.moonites) stands helpless not knowing what to do
    [2012/03/18 11:08] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) screams again, pushing herself up higher and bears down as hard as she can, she felt the ripping again, but something was moving. She prayed then with all her might, and the head appeared, laying back panting, before sitting up again and bearing down harder.
    [2012/03/18 11:09] Daegon Targaryen (thilil) continues trying to cool her down as the septa's scurry about trying to help the Maester but finding themselves more useless than normal as the maester nods his head between her thighs "Aye aye, PUSH! Push hard your grace!"
    [2012/03/18 11:09] Ginevra Lannister (princessginnie) nods to the young Tyrell, as he approaches Riverrun ... she smiles as she sees his face a little exhausted from the ride "Greetings, m'lord ... I trust you have had a good journey ... Have you been able to find out anything about the great pyre the Dragon Guards are building and the pyromancer in chains right behind?"
    [2012/03/18 11:10] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) screams! Pushing with all her might, the ripping feeling nearly made her lose consciousness that time as the babies shoulder came out. Her head thumped against Daegon's chest.
    [2012/03/18 11:10] Miles Tyrell (drako.aelberts) "no i was just told everyone came here the walk was long though... i knew i shoulda rented that horse when i had the chance"
    [2012/03/18 11:10] Door: PrincessGinnie Resident Is at the door
    [2012/03/18 11:11] Miles Tyrell (drako.aelberts) has a seat beside lady Ginevra and relaxs
    [2012/03/18 11:12] Daegon Targaryen (thilil) chuckles lightly as she banged her head against his chest. the maester quickly got more into position for delivering the baby. "Ohhhhh there be the little head! Breath your grace, BREATH!"

[2012/03/18 11:13] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) breathes panting and sits up, the one thing on her mind now, as if she could mentally will it to be so, 'out' and as she pushes blood seeping out of her and the baby came slick then, sliding out.
    [2012/03/18 11:13] Ginevra Lannister (princessginnie): "The Queen is upstairs and in labour ... as you probably hear yourself ... let us pray the Seven grant her a healthy child ..." ... she watches the young Tyrell and asks "So what do you think of the pyre outside and the pyromancer?"
    [2012/03/18 11:15] Miles Tyrell (drako.aelberts) "erm i dunno yet" he would take some wine and pour them both a glass ad looks to ehr setting the glass in her hand :i honestly cant say much for now was a long walk here alright" chuckles softly and nods "the queen has my faith in the birthing of her child aswell"

[2012/03/18 11:16] Daegon Targaryen (thilil) smiles as the old maester begins hooting and hollaring "And he's out! Its a boy its a...definately a boy." the maester hollars as he quickly cuts the cord, handing the baby off to the septa's to be cleaned and wrapped as he begins taking care of the queen
    [2012/03/18 11:18] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) holds her arms out and they put the baby on her stomach before they take it away, she got one stroke to his head before they whisked him, and she heard the first cry. Relief washed over her, she laid her head back, looked up into her husbands amethyst eyes, smiles weakly before closing her own.

[2012/03/18 11:18] Ginevra Lannister (princessginnie) looks up as she hears shouts from above ... "Did you hear that? Do you think the Queen has delivered a child yet?" She sounds all excited
    [2012/03/18 11:18] Daegon Targaryen (thilil): and one of the septa's slapped its bottom hard, literally giving the childs lungs a kick start, after which it immediatly begins crying its pout little eyes out
    [2012/03/18 11:18] Miles Tyrell (drako.aelberts) nods and smiles "indeed i ddi the lords have answered the prayeres and the child is here finally"

[2012/03/18 11:21] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) her eyes open wide and she pushes. Sitting up again and without much effort a glob of massed tissue and blood slips from her and she rolls to the side, still bleeding, but her world went dark then.
    [2012/03/18 11:22] Daegon Targaryen (thilil) smiles as he looks down to his beloved while the maester cleaned her and tended to her. One of the septas finally brought the baby to his mother offering him to her. The maester, finished up and began writing a proof of birth and when asked for a name Daegon replied "Aerys. Aerys Targaryen."
    [2012/03/18 11:22] Makana Tully (makana.moonites) smiles thankful for the health baby " congratulations your graces. Did you hear that wail? That one is destined t osit on the iron throne" she watches the septa cleaning up the baby then putting him to his mother.
    [2012/03/18 11:22] Ginevra Lannister (princessginnie) raises her cup of wine and speaks "To the new born royal child .. may he thrive and prosper" and waits for the other nobles present to raise their cups as well ... then she realizes she has assumed it is a boy ...
    [2012/03/18 11:22] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) could not take the baby, could not open her eyes or move. She was limp, lifeless and unconscious.
    [2012/03/18 11:23] Miles Tyrell (drako.aelberts) nods and clangs his glass to hers carefully and then begins to drink
    [2012/03/18 11:25] Ginevra Lannister (princessginnie) smiles at the young Lord and nods at him with her toast ... as well as the other nobles present ... "Now we wait for the proclamation ..." she adds, not close enough to the Queen or her family to just walk up the stairs

[2012/03/18 11:26] Miles Tyrell (drako.aelberts) looks to Ginevra and hicks ohh right he held even wine weakly

[2012/03/18 11:27] Daegon Targaryen (thilil) motioned for the wet nurse to take him, before looking down to the maester "Cant stop the bleeding yet your grace, but gimme awhile longer. Her grace is strong, she will live." Daegon nodded before moving off the bed for a moment, kissing his beloveds forehead as he grabbed another towel, using it to quickly soak up the pooling blood.
    [2012/03/18 11:30] Makana Tully (makana.moonites) watches at the king starts cleaning up the blood and realizes he can do that for her and grabs some towels and starts cleaning her up along with the pooled blood

[2012/03/18 11:34] Makana Tully (makana.moonites) looks up at the king her eyes big and round the question in her eyes but she wont ask it as it would be too much for her
    [2012/03/18 11:35] Miles Tyrell (drako.aelberts) smiles and hicks again he didnt hold his liquor well
    [2012/03/18 11:35] Xstreet SL Magic Box v3.0.11 owned by Vilem Beaumont gave you '< Blackmoor Dragon - Shoulder Pet >' ( http://slurl.com/secondlife/Jizo/92/130/26 ).

[2012/03/18 11:36] Daegon Targaryen (thilil) quietly collects all the blood soaked linens, whispering to makana and the maester to watch over his queen for him as the was something he needed to do.

[2012/03/18 11:39] Daegon Targaryen (thilil) comes down stairs literally carrying an arm full of bloody towles that were dripping all over the place. And as soon as he entered so too did one of the men of his Dragon Guard, carrying a large very ornately carved wooden chest.
    [2012/03/18 11:39] Miles Tyrell (drako.aelberts) hears foot steps and his men would move to his side and he hicups "stad down gents" hics abit more "we are in no danger" the High Guarden knights would stand unwavering
    [2012/03/18 11:40] Makana Tully (makana.moonites) continues to clean up the blood and the queen putting her hand on her back lightly she feels the light breaths and whispers prayers then looking to the maester she whispers "Isnt there something you can do?"
    [2012/03/18 11:40] Miles Tyrell (drako.aelberts) shakes his head and looks "your grace its good to see ya i came soon as i heard the news though i walked most the way
    [2012/03/18 11:42] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) the maester motions for his bag, quickly in the brazier sterilizes a needle, and with sinew carefully sews what he can of the queens insides, staunching much of the blood flow. Finishing he ties off, but she remained unconscious.
    [2012/03/18 11:48] Daegon Targaryen (thilil) nods to Tyrell before looking out to the two nobles "Aerys Targaryen, a boy of six pounds and ten ounces has been born this day, My son has been born!" he hollars with a large smile steetching across his face.
    [2012/03/18 11:48] Miles Tyrell (drako.aelberts) pours his grace some wine his men were still flabber gausted by there young lord but what he care he smiles and was obviously not sober
    [2012/03/18 11:49] Sandy Lannister (sandy.southmoor) enters from being outside for a while and stops quickly when she notices her Uncle. "oh...i'm sorry your grace...." she curtsies and smiles.

[2012/03/18 11:51] Ginevra Lannister (princessginnie) curtseys low before the King and offers her congratulations on the birth of his heir
    [2012/03/18 11:52] Miles Tyrell (drako.aelberts) pours his grace some wine his men were still flabber gausted by there young lord but what he care he smiles and was obviously not sober and looks "aw lady lannester come and drink the kings son is born and the time to guzzle down as much wine in celebration is upon us" obviously loving to drink
    [2012/03/18 11:53] Sandy Lannister (sandy.southmoor) smiles at her uncle "Congratulations, Your Grace!" She smiles towards her cousin and the young Tyrell.
    2012/03/18 11:55] Ginevra Lannister (princessginnie) sends a sideway glance to the young Tyrell, but keeps her concentration on the King, who is being presented with a chest and wonders what the Dragon Guard is to do with it ..."Are we allowed to pay our respects to the Queen, Your Grace?" ... she notices her sweet cousin and greets her gladly
    [2012/03/18 11:58] Ginevra Lannister (princessginnie) moves closer, carefully watching the King, who like always is radiating power ... she realizes that he probably notices that she feels intimidated in his presence, even though she usually appears very self-assured
    [2012/03/18 11:59] Daegon Targaryen (thilil): Unfortunately no. The Queen is resting. And I....have some things to do. But you are all welcome to enjoy yourselves here. Please, celebrate.
    [2012/03/18 11:59] Miles Tyrell (drako.aelberts) gives a straight and bluntly bright mile as he then pours the wine for everyone and has his men light the table candles today was a day of celebration he himself didnt feel intmidated he felt drunk from the wine

[2012/03/18 12:02] Ginevra Lannister (princessginnie) exchanges a quick look with her cousin ... hopefully all is well ... she ventures a small smile and thanks the King "Thank ou, Your Grace ... we do hope to see the Queen and your heir soon, everyone has been looking forward to that fortunate moment, even if it is overshadowed by Her grace's loss of her lord-father." She swallows, then takes up ehr courage ... "Your grace ... the pyromancer outside - has he committed a crime?"
    [2012/03/18 12:03] Daegon Targaryen (thilil): No. ::He replies simply as he adjusts the arm full of bloody towels he holds in his arms "Simply made an agreement. He is here upon his own free will."
    [2012/03/18 12:03] Miles Tyrell (drako.aelberts) smiles and hics abit and would refill everyones glasses for everyone drinking still

[2012/03/18 12:05] Makana Tully (makana.moonites) looks at the maester " how long will her grace be out?"
    [2012/03/18 12:07] Ginevra Lannister (princessginnie) blinks at the King's answer ... she remembers tales from her family's maester about blood magic, but decides not to speak of those tales ... the soft sounds of slurping and drinking from behind her, the young Tyrell, make her feel a little embarrassed - but then it is men's way to celebrate with much wine... glancing back at the King she is surprised he is carrying the bloodied towels himself ... "If I can be of any assistance, my Lord, your Grace, ... "
    [2012/03/18 12:07] Miles Tyrell (drako.aelberts) would rise once the wine was all gone and shook awake and streaches

[2012/03/18 12:08] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) the maester quietly, "I have no way to know." his old gruff voice, "its up to the Gods and her now, I've done all I can for her." and he moves away to check the baby's care, just then she stirrs and wakes sitting up, "my baby... where's my baby?" sill weakened looking around, "where is the King... where is my husband, I want my BAby!"
    [2012/03/18 12:09] Daegon Targaryen (thilil) chuckles lightly as he shakes his head "No, I will not need any assitance from you. But thank you lady lannister." he replies with a polite nod of his head

[2012/03/18 12:10] Miles Tyrell (drako.aelberts) hics abit and would look to them and streachs "welp it was a good day of drink and the birht of a prince and the unfortunate news of the queens father " he would shake his head trying to awaken but his sober mine was far from up yet
    [2012/03/18 12:11] Makana Tully (makana.moonites) puts her hand on the queen " your grace your baby is being checked by the maester and the King has gone to take care of something"
    [2012/03/18 12:12] Tahekus Myndrytos (tahekus) has entered the region.
    [2012/03/18 12:12] Makana Tully (makana.moonites) pauses " your have lost alot of blood and so you should rest"

[2012/03/18 12:13] Daegon Targaryen (thilil) shakes his head and rolls his eyes and Lord Tyrell before walking out the door, the Dragon guard holding the chest quickly following him
    [2012/03/18 12:13] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) screams it, "GIVE ME MY BABY!" and even those downstairs could have heard her.
    [2012/03/18 12:13] Door: Thilil Resident Is at the door
    [2012/03/18 12:13] Ginevra Lannister (princessginnie) nods at the King's answer, whose refusal should not have been a surprise to her, obviously, and she finds herself slightly angry at herself for her clumsy question ... Then she straightens "I wish Her Grace a swift recovery"
    [2012/03/18 12:13] Makana Tully (makana.moonites) motions to a maid to bring in a fresh gown and fresh sheets for the bed
    [2012/03/18 12:37] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) steps down closer to the warmth as she hears the noise from her child, looking down at Aerys, then back up to the fire as she stepped closer.
    [2012/03/18 12:31] Thilil Resident: *the king walked quietly outside, having the Dragon guard set the chest down, and open. He slowly reachied in with a few blood soaked towels then pulled something out of it that he cradeled with the the bloody rags like a baby, something that could not have been seen by anyone save him. He nodded to the guard who then slowly closed the chest. He then slowly walked over to the pyre and climbed ontop of it, setting the blood covered object down at his feet before looking over to his guards and nodding. They then suddenly bent the pyromancer over the, placing his head on the pyre, and in a split second later, Daegon drew forth his blade and removed the head from its shoulders. As soon as the pyromancers blood found freedom the guards suddenly plunged torches within the pyre, sending it, and their king, into blazing flames.
    [2012/03/18 12:39] PrincessGinnie Resident: suddenly sees the flames go up in a huge rush, and the tall shape of the King's body therein ... fascinated and shocked she runs over the bridge "The King!!" she shouts, before she can hold her tongue- Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) grabs Ginevra, "no! he will not burn.. have you learned nothing?" shakes her head, "stay here... against all my wishes he does this, and you will not interfere nor get yourself hurt." still she looked weakened even as she sounded strong. Ginevra Lannister (princessginnie) feels herself grabbed by someone, and turns, to see the Queen ... the Queen! ... standing next to her, with the small babe in her arms ... she first has the impulse to tear herself free, then stops in her movement and stays ... "Your Grace ..." she stares the regal pale woman and slowly takes a step backwards to let the Queen by ... She watches in fascination and horror, her eyes transfixed on the pyre and the flames, that have engulfed the king's body, the bloodied towels an
    [2012/03/18 12:39] PrincessGinnie Resident: d whatever he had there with him, and the dead pyromancer
    [2012/03/18 12:33] Brigit Silverfall: Ginevra Lannister (princessginnie) suddenly sees the flames go up in a huge rush, and the tall shape of the King's body therein ... fascinated and shocked she runs over the bridge "The King!!" she shouts, before she can hold her tongue
    Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) grabs Ginevra
    Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) grabs Ginevra, "no! he will not burn.. have you learned nothing?" shakes her head, "stay here... against all my wishes he does this, and you will not interfere nor get yourself hurt." still she looked weakened even as she sounded strong.
    Ginevra Lannister (princessginnie) feels herself grabbed by someone, and turns, to see the Queen ... the Queen! ... standing next to her, with the small babe in her arms ... she first has the impulse to tear herself free, then stops in her movement and stays
    [2012/03/18 12:35] Thilil Resident: ::Just then, the young prince let out a slight, strangely cheerful little noise, almost like a giggle::
    [2012/03/18 12:33] Brigit Silverfall: Ginevra Lannister (princessginnie) suddenly sees the flames go up in a huge rush, and the tall shape of the King's body therein ... fascinated and shocked she runs over the bridge "The King!!" she shouts, before she can hold her tongue
    Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) grabs Ginevra
    Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) grabs Ginevra, "no! he will not burn.. have you learned nothing?" shakes her head, "stay here... against all my wishes he does this, and you will not interfere nor get yourself hurt." still she looked weakened even as she sounded strong.
    Ginevra Lannister (princessginnie) feels herself grabbed by someone, and turns, to see the Queen ... the Queen! ... standing next to her, with the small babe in her arms ... she first has the impulse to tear herself free, then stops in her movement and stays
    [2012/03/18 12:35] Thilil Resident: ::Just then, the young prince let out a slight, strangely cheerful little noise, almost like a giggle::
    [2012/03/18 12:45] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) gasps, looking down at her son before she looked up to the King, her eyes wide, but cold blue as she stared at him. She was not suprised at the creature on his shoulder, neither would she advance closer near it or him. The baby still coos some strange noises for being only hours old.
    [2012/03/18 12:46] Ginevra Lannister (princessginnie) gasps as she sees the naked man stepping unharmed from the flames and the small creature on his shoulder ... she doesn't dare to believe her eyes ...

[2012/03/18 12:48] Daegon Targaryen (thilil) steps closer to his Queen and new born prince, as he does the black scaled creature with golden eyes and translucent flesh on its wings let out a low scream, tilting its head from side to side as it looked down to the prince, then to the queen, then to the king who in turn looked back at it bfore turning to his beloved. "Remember your promise to me my love. To help me change the way the world views our sons brother..."
    [2012/03/18 12:49] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) narrows her eyes, "I promised no such thing! You did this on your own, I'll help you not and you keep that ... that thing... away from MY Son." turns and with a swil of her skirts moves to go again to the keep.

[2012/03/18 12:51] Daegon Targaryen (thilil) tilted his head to the side and narrowed his eyes, as soon as the queen turned away the dragonling on his shoulder screamed and hissed and coughed out a puff of smoke.
    [2012/03/18 12:52] Ginevra Lannister (princessginnie) steps back to let the queen pass in a haste, the confusion and the bright fire burning bright on her beautiful pale young face, then gathers her skirts and takes a few steps back ... always still staring at the creature on the kings shoulder, unable to avert her gaze
    [2012/03/18 12:53] Ginevra Lannister (princessginnie) as the king takes some steps towards the bridge, she stops still in her movement, not wanting to cross his way ...

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:05 am