(WGoTS) Westeros Game of Thrones Sims

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(WGoTS) Was created by true intersim and Roleplay minded individuals to allow a fully immersive Roleplay by the individual - without the instruction of Mods detailing what your RP would be and the character you would have...

Keywords

Latest topics

» Endellion Greyjoy
Hidden in a hurry I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:30 pm by Endellion Greyjoy

» Latest Rumors in the Reach
Hidden in a hurry I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:58 am by BandorTyrell

» New Arrivals
Hidden in a hurry I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:34 pm by BandorTyrell

» Bandor Tyrell
Hidden in a hurry I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:18 pm by BandorTyrell

» A Short Journey
Hidden in a hurry I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:22 pm by Wenna

» House Darklyn
Hidden in a hurry I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 4:05 am by Arin_Darklyn

» Duncan Arryn
Hidden in a hurry I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:02 pm by Duncan Arryn

» The Queen interrogates Ginevra
Hidden in a hurry I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:24 pm by Ginevra Lannister

» Jon Snows Daddy *Possible SPOILER ALERT*
Hidden in a hurry I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:23 am by Brigit

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Hidden in a hurry

Brigit
    Brigit
    Admin
    Admin

Hidden in a hurry Empty Hidden in a hurry

Post by Brigit Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:35 pm

As I return to my room from the library, I shed my disguise as I move to my desk. Pulling out a small piece of parchment, I write a message for the queen:

horn is Dragonbinder used to train dragons. only a true targaryean can blow it and live. He would need it for only one reason. Rumors still that Aidan is alive.

I go to one of my trunks and start pulling out clothing, tossing rejected items aside, looking for something that will let me blend with the crowds. Finally I find what I am looking for and slip it on. I braid my hair down over my right shoulder. Picking up the little note I'd written, I snug it down inside my bodice and slip out of the Keep.

There is a great deal of activity out by the stables and outside the gates. A couple of questions and I quickly find out that things are being prepared for the Queen to travel to Riverrun. Her father is dying.

It is very easy to spot the wheelhouse--it is huge! Grabbing up some linens that I see piled up with some of the other supplies, I approach the wheelhouse. "Linens for the Queen's bed" I tell the guard. He is busy watching a scantily clad young woman across the yard so he only nods to me. I climb the steps and enter the well appointed wheelhouse. It is beautiful! But I do not have time to loiter. Spotting a storage bin under some cushions, I put the linens inside then look around for a good place to put the note so only she will find it.

The back of the wheelhouse is appointed for a Queen so I guess she will sit there. The bench is deep, heavily padded and covered with luxurious cushions. Hearing noises outside, I have no more time to consider. I move to the back of the wheelhouse and tuck the small note down behind a cushion that is leaning up against the wall. Smoothing my skirts, composing myself, I turn and head towards the exit just as one of the Queen's maids enters. Lowering my head so she can't see my face, I curtsy deeply. "The bed linens are in the storage bin." I murmur then quickly slip out and down the steps.

((posted for Yse cause she had to sleep Razz ))

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:17 pm