(WGoTS) Westeros Game of Thrones Sims

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(WGoTS) Was created by true intersim and Roleplay minded individuals to allow a fully immersive Roleplay by the individual - without the instruction of Mods detailing what your RP would be and the character you would have...

Keywords

Latest topics

» Endellion Greyjoy
Septa Lesatia I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:30 pm by Endellion Greyjoy

» Latest Rumors in the Reach
Septa Lesatia I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:58 am by BandorTyrell

» New Arrivals
Septa Lesatia I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:34 pm by BandorTyrell

» Bandor Tyrell
Septa Lesatia I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:18 pm by BandorTyrell

» A Short Journey
Septa Lesatia I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:22 pm by Wenna

» House Darklyn
Septa Lesatia I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 4:05 am by Arin_Darklyn

» Duncan Arryn
Septa Lesatia I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:02 pm by Duncan Arryn

» The Queen interrogates Ginevra
Septa Lesatia I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:24 pm by Ginevra Lannister

» Jon Snows Daddy *Possible SPOILER ALERT*
Septa Lesatia I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:23 am by Brigit

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Septa Lesatia

Septa Lesatia

Septa Lesatia Empty Septa Lesatia

Post by Septa Lesatia Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:33 pm

Lesatia born over sixty years ago in a small keep called Dun Fort just inside the peremeter of the crownlands. She was the third daughter born in the noble House Darklyn.
    When she was thirty and not yet wed, her father arranged a marriage to a sell sword for her. Before the wedding could take place the man had his way with her in the stable, against her will. She could not hide the fact from her mother who saw the bruises and scrapes. When her father heard of it the wedding was called off and she was pregnant and whisked away to King's Landing to join the holy sept.
    The High Septon showed pity on her, he allowed her to birth the child before she took her vows, she did not ever know what happened to the baby, they never let her hold the child, or even know what sex it was. Not long after recovery she took her vows giving up family name, and family ties for The Faith.
    Several months after taking her vows she was called to service of House Targaryen. The King on the Iron Throne was none other than Daegar Targaryen, and his Queen Rhaemya, big with a child. After helping to birth that child she acted as wetnurse to the new baby and had many governess and nanny duties to all of the children of the royal family. Until her dismissal back to the Holy Sept of Baelor and the High Septon many years later.