(WGoTS) Westeros Game of Thrones Sims

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(WGoTS) Was created by true intersim and Roleplay minded individuals to allow a fully immersive Roleplay by the individual - without the instruction of Mods detailing what your RP would be and the character you would have...

Keywords

Latest topics

» Endellion Greyjoy
The  writing of a message I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:30 pm by Endellion Greyjoy

» Latest Rumors in the Reach
The  writing of a message I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:58 am by BandorTyrell

» New Arrivals
The  writing of a message I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:34 pm by BandorTyrell

» Bandor Tyrell
The  writing of a message I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:18 pm by BandorTyrell

» A Short Journey
The  writing of a message I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:22 pm by Wenna

» House Darklyn
The  writing of a message I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 4:05 am by Arin_Darklyn

» Duncan Arryn
The  writing of a message I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:02 pm by Duncan Arryn

» The Queen interrogates Ginevra
The  writing of a message I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:24 pm by Ginevra Lannister

» Jon Snows Daddy *Possible SPOILER ALERT*
The  writing of a message I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:23 am by Brigit

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

The writing of a message

Lord Meadows

The  writing of a message Empty The writing of a message

Post by Lord Meadows Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:08 pm

Old Maester Osswald walked stiffly to the solar of his late Lord carrying a caged raven. There he gathered some parchment and a quill

Carefully he lettered the message to the Grand Maester Nikolas of Kings Landing.........

From the Maester at Grassy Vale to the Grand Maester at Kingslanding

My Brother;

It has come to our attention that the Hedge Knight named Ser Jac Naxos is residing in Kings Landing in service to HIs Grace King Aedan. If this is so, please inform him that his father Lord Meadows has passed on and is in the hands of the Seven.

Further more, tell him that his father was aware of the rehabilitation that Ser Jac as accomplished with his honor and that his father not only forgave him and reclaimed him as son but has also named him the heir to Grassy Vale and the title of Lord Meadows since his older brothers have all preceeded his father in death, subject of course to the approval if His Grace, the King.

In the service of the Realm,
    Maester Osswald

Maester Osswald took the message and attached to the raven he had in the cage and then released it and thought to himself "My final duty to old Lord Meadows I hope his son does half as well as he did and I hope the Citadel will send young Jac a good maester I am too old to continue much longer"

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:43 am